It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a UFO!! Alaska

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I honestly wanted to start screaming, but I knew my neighbors were asleep. All I could say is 'Oh my God' under my breath a number of times.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I honestly wanted to start screaming, but I knew my neighbors were asleep. All I could say is 'Oh my God' under my breath a number of times.

Yeah, I said that quite a few times tonight while I was watching it.
I was trying so hard to hold the binoculars steady, because my adrenaline was going crazy...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
It was truly disturbing. Left me shaken and stirred. Not knowing whether to be glad I had seen such a thing or not. I had the intense feeling that I was also being oberved.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

PS I have always admired the lovely face.

Me too.

So has anyone ever seen or heard of a hexagonal UFO like this?

Ya know, the little muni airport out here has it's nights when they turn off ALL their lights... its kinda weird. And if you go sit in the public parking area across the street from the back side of the airport perimeter, you are guaranteed a visit from the local police after a few minutes.

I'm starting to think that airstrip is used for 'clandestine' purposes...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The putz was in 97. Walking dog. Four orange eggs lit the sky illuminating the ground. Reported widely on radio and tv. Strangely reported by a nuforc in SC as well. That was the bomb.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by damajikninja

Now worries about the picture- it would have been cool- but we believe you regardless. I have seen several myself and it is weird every time! You both described the situation perfectly.

We will all be seeing them frequently and often for the next 4 years.

I have never seen a hexagon shaped one. I have only seen them at night. One in Sedona, Arizona another in Fife, Washington and one in Topanga Canyon, California. They were all up in the atmosphere and never made out the shapes.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
hi there guys

many thanks to both of you for having the time and courage to post your experience on here.

i would like to say how good your accounts have been,
and thanks to the other posters for being polite and decent ...not like most of the ufo disscussions on here !!!

anyway....i was posted to Gakona for a few months last year and i saw whilst there a sight that shocked me ...it was a green to almost purple glow in the sky approx 40 miles west of Gakona and was ball like in shape.

when i mentioned this to a couple in a bar in the town, they said that kind of thing is seen quite a few times a year by people.

def seems like a hotspot !...nice place up there i would love to live there.....but alas i hate the cold !!! and i have Reynards syndrome so i feel the cold a lot in my fingers and toes !! ( thats why i am moving to Portugal)

thanks for posting

take care
snoopyuk

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yet another Winter Wonderland resident... though I have to say, someone stole our winter this year Wrangel/Magik.

Back when I was seventeen or eighteen, I was walking home from a friends house in North Pole Alaska. I was about five hundred feet from my house when I felt this sort of... muted sensation. I realized around then that everything was murder silent, no wind, no animal sounds... of course, it was around Fall, I think... right when it starts getting dark as sin.

I look up and then I watch as a triangle shaped craft, with rounded edges, drifts lazily overhead... only about a six hundred feet up. It made about as much noise as... well, nothing. No noise. Bright underside, glowing a soft sort of whitish blue.

I think, in all due honesty, that the triangle shaped crafts are 100% Man-made Black Project vehicles. Whether they're reverse engineered or not is a good question. Certainly a possibility.

So that's my UFO encounter. I rushed home because I was afraid that I'd get home seven years too late, because of too much X-files and Twilight Zone.

This was back around 1997 or 1998.

I wonder how many of us ATSer's are here in alaska? We should have a club meeting or something.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
must be mars. looking south at that time mars would dominate the night sky. you said it dissappeared towards anchorage so im assuming your looking south

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Dang!! Im up here in AK in the middle of nowhere......how come I never get to see anything cool like that? LOL

Fairbanks area sucks....even UFOs wont come up here

Anyways, cool experience. Sorry your bio/camera crapped out!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Hey there greeneyedleo! I wish you could have seen it...it was a sight to behold...Yeah, Fairbanks is too freaking cold, even for UFO's LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dobsonion2

Mars? Ummm....I hope that was joke...
I know what Mars looks like and it wasn't that...Mars doesn't fly at around 2000 feet....

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Oh my! I am going to Gakona soon....Damajik and I were planning a scouting trip soon for all ATS'ers...lol
I have actually driven by the Gakona H.A.A.R.P facility....Nothing was going on at the time, but I sure heard strange rumors afoot when they first opened it up....

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

hi wrangler and damajk,

i will be sending you a U2U with some info

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Awesome! Thanks!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There was/is a website called aurora.com. He runs a live cam very near Gakona from his familys run cabins. Used to be a free site I visited often which is how I met my cyber friend in North Pole. The auroras we saw were stunning. Then once, haarp was up to something, we saw a strange glittering all over. It was odd.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Then once, haarp was up to something, we saw a strange glittering all over. It was odd.

Could the glittering have been ice fog? It is quite a sight to behold when it occurs. All the air is glittery as well as the trees and ground cover....

Who knows, maybe you did see haarp at work that night...elaborate more if you can....

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Cool, thanks snoopy. Cant wait to see what you put in my inbox.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by damajikninja

Great sighting and nice reporting, you two.

Can you at least draw a diagram of what you saw?

Sorry your binoculers didn't get the shot.

Since you are both highly credable individuals here, I think it's worth the trouble, particularly if someone else who is also reliable spots the same thing, they can confirm.

Thanks for taking the time!

Edit: WAIT...you guys are seeing effects of HAARP in Alaska?! (unrelated to this sighting, mind you). I knew the project was planned but didn't realize they were firing anything off. Can you elaborate? Is this common?

patefacio toxica egalitarianism there are two misspellings in this post

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

This drawing at left is the best I could come up with to give you guys an idea of our vantage points during this sighting. The grey lines represent the road, roughly. The squares represent our locations, and the circles represent a rough guesstimate of where the UFO was. Yellow represents our first sighting, and red represents the point where we pulled off the road.

So, when we first acquired the target, it was more-or-less directly in front of us, as indicated by the green arrow. After we made the bend in the road to the left, and pulled over, we were more or less perpendicular to it's apparent line of travel. I watched it from go from where the first red dot is to the second one. The red line between the two dots represents where the UFO traveled as I watched it from the side of the road.

The top half of the drawing at right is what the UFO looked like from my road-side perspective as it was flying left-to-right, above and in front of me. The white arrow indicates it's general direction of movement.

The bottom half (outlined in Red) is what I saw driving down the road when I first noticed it. Remember, we were driving more or less directly toward it at that time.

Clear as mud? Trying to explain it the best I can!

[edit on 11/30/2007 by damajikninja]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join