It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a UFO!! Alaska

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I just saw a UFO!!!!
I was driving home with my boyfriend and daughter around 10:22pm Alaska time. We were about 1 1/2 miles from my home. Clear skies, beautiful starry night, and Out of nowhere toward the mountains, two lights appear. At first I thought it was a plane so did my boyfriend but then the lights did not appear normal color at all. They were orange. You have to understand, I have 30 hours of flight time, just short of soloing and getting my license, so I know my plane lights. Anyway, I grab my digital binocular camera and what I saw was freaky! There were green lights underneath the object, the surface of the object on the bottom was a dark blackish color. The object was the shape of a Hexagon. I got a pretty good look with the binoculars. It was moving at a steady pace and then it was just gone off in the distance towards Anchorage into the clouds. I am freaked! I have only seen one other UFO out here about 2 years ago and it was not like that....I want to know if anyone in my area saw this...

PS I took a photo with the binoculars, trying to get it downloaded and see if it showed up. I doubt it, my binocular camera does not do good night photos...will post if it showed up

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Wrangell, hope picture comes out. your pretty lucky two have seen two
you were saying they were two different types? can you elaberate more about the first? thanks nuts

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I am the boyfriend.

And yeah, it was weird! We were on the Glenn Hwy going home, andwe both just sorta noticed these two bright lights out in the distance. I thought they were stars at first, then I realized that they couldnt be stars... because they were both equally bright, they had an orange tint, and it appeared to move as I drove.

SO the next thing I thought was "plane". I started looking for anything to corroborate the idea that it could be a plane... and that's when I started thinking "OMG- I think thats a UFO." There were no, repeat, NO blinking lights on it at all. There were no NAV lights (red/green lights found on wing tips). There was no beacon. And most important, the underside revealed 6 green lights in a hexagonal pattern!!

We finally pulled over and stopped. Wrangell stayed in the car OMGing through the binoculars. I got out and watched it smoothly float away in the direction of Anchorage along the Chugiak mountain range. I followed it with my eyes until it eventualy faded into a foggy cloud.

If I had to guess, it appeared to be at around 2000 ft, and was totally silent. Pretty weird stuff!

EDIT: The bino-camera didn't take the picture. It apparently was pissy about there not being enough light. Wish I had the pic, but we dont.

[edit on 11/30/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Hi nuts!, Well my other UFO sighting was on one mid spring morning. I was in the kitchen and looking out my window over the sink. It was a beautiful morning, around 7:00am. Stars were still out, but you could start to the see the sky lighting up from the sunrise. All of a sudden to the right a white light comes hovering by over the treetops in the backyard. No Nav lights like a plane, just one white light. That is it. There was no noise, just quiet. It was very weird and freaky. I would estimate the ufo to have been about 1500 feet up. I ran to my room, went back to bed and hid under the covers...LOL
I didn't tell anyone, because I see how people get ridiculed to no end on this site. But after tonight, I said what the heck, I know what I saw and I am posting it....

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Wow, I am in the area. I walked my dog for about an hour around 9pm and was watching the beautiful clear sky the whole time. It is damn icy out right now though...
Anyhow, I didn't see anything. You were in the right place at the right time. I just hope they aren't coming for me...

Oh, and this is right in the vicinity of Elmendorf USAFB... maybe a helicopter?

[edit on 11/30/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Good for you Wrangell, you sound like a very honest gal, im glad you had the guts to bring this on. The would needs more of you
Thanks for sharing.
take care nuts

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

Hi Anubis Kanubis,
Cool another Alaskan!
I hope they aren't coming for you...LOL
I wish you could have seen it...it was something else...hair raising on back of my neck kind of feeling...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Awww! Thanks nuts!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Good for you 76! I personally believe the sightings are becoming much more significant. Heads up. Wonder when 'they' will be forced to disclosure? PS I have always admired the lovely face.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis

Oh, and this is right in the vicinity of Elmendorf USAFB... maybe a helicopter?

No, this was more over by the Valley...by the glacier...You know where I am talking about?

Nah...this was no helicopter...damajikninja said he never heard a noise when he got out of the car...

creepy stuff...I am hiding under the covers tonight..LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Wonder when 'they' will be forced to disclosure?

Hi jpm...I was wondering that myself tonight..although I have my own theory about UFO's, (I think they are the Nephilim, but that is another story for another day)

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Matanuska Glacier? Yeah. I suppose you were up there a ways...

Very interesting sighting though. The hexagonal shape intrigues me. It is one of the most naturally occurring geometric shapes in nature.

Do you suppose maybe the ET's were sight seeing a little? That is some of the most beautiful country in the world...

Did I mention nature? LOL it is late.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Yep Mat-Su Glacier area...

LOL, maybe they were sight seeing...
It is really beautiful here....

You are right, the Hexagon appears in many different natural things...For example Saturn recently with the Hexagonal shape at the North pole...very interesting...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
From one to another who has seen them. It can be troubling. Like the half mile wide yellow lit morphing 'cloud' I saw. I have a cyber friend in North Pole. Don't know how you folks put up with minus 50. God Bless.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

yellow Morphing cloud? Ok elaborate...Now you have my curiosity....

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

My mother swears she and a friend of hers were enveloped in a green light about 20 years ago while driving in rural Texas. She still gets scared if I bring it up today.

I have never seen a UFO, but have seen 1 green flash, 1 very intense green fireball, and a ghost when I was a child to top things off on my paranormal list...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ok, I have seen more elaborate displays. Like the four orange eggs in 97 that were reported by major media. But in 2004, backyard, smoking a cig, I saw this collosal yellow morph cloud, lit in the middle like a 100 watt bulb. It was November, 10pm, pitch black. Lake Erie area seems to be a hotbed of activity. It came from over the lake, about a thousand feet, going pretty hot, maybe 500mph, and watched it cut slighly SW. No sound.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

wow, that would have scared me too if I saw what your mom did..yikes! I saw a green fireball once...it was a meteor...It was great! It came right over Peters Creek...over the Glenn Hwy a few years back...Made everyone hit their brakes on the hwy...but hey, don't they always drive like that on that stinking road...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

See, I have been told by several sources that the Green Fireballs are meteors, but the one I saw would have blown a crater in the Earth. I saw it from 2 states away while I was in the lower 48. The next day, a police video taken 300 miles away from me was shown over the news and it seemed no closer than I to it. It lit up hundreds upon hundreds of miles of clouds and lost no intensity as it approached the ground.

It was so intense and bright that I believed I was less than 10 miles away from it.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

wow, I wonder what that was. You are right, if it was a meteor, it would have created a huge gaping hole. Ugh, so frustrating I wish they would just admit what really is going on...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join