It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to World War Three

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yes we are, but those without eyes to see do not see it. They will only realize it when it's much too late.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
As long as the US keeps buying China goods they will be nice to us.
Russia on the other hand has nothing to lose. Russia wants revenge.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There are actually two wars being fought. There is a war for resources and then there is a religious war being waged... The war in Iraq is a war over resources. The "war on terrorism" is nothing less than a religious war, renewed crusade....

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
SpeakerofTruth... Huh??? What resources has America EVER taken from ANY Country we have been at War with???... And if you think that the War on Terror is some kind of religious War on our part, that America is somehow trying to "convert" the muslim hordes... You to are delusional...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneshot1
SpeakerofTruth... Huh??? What resources has America EVER taken from ANY Country we have been at War with???... And if you think that the War on Terror is some kind of religious War on our part, that America is somehow trying to "convert" the muslim hordes... You to are delusional...

Oil.

Land for Military bases (and that goes for places you've not been at war with).

--

Not 'Convert', but maybe eradicate or at least induce a terrible sense of paranoia between the western world and the middle east.

There are wars being waged at many levels here, but it's not WW3.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by meanstoanend
Inspiteof,
I believe the term "wake up people"was indeed the correct cliche. got your attention.

No, what got my attention was your claim of World War III

I also believe that if you are not with the usa and their capitalistic crusade on spreading demented democracy, than you are against them.

Spreading capitalism, most definately. But dont even bother calling the form of government the US advocates in foreign countries "democracy" Plutocracy, autocracy, despotism, oligarchy, those terms fit muct better.

Every single country in the world is involved someway or another.Hence,WORLD WAR!!

This is where you lose me. I dont believe every country is involved as you believe it is.

If you were to say its an Economic World War I would be more inclinded to agree with you. But you are calling it a world war, and seeing as the entire world is not locked in desperate military conflict, im going to have to disagree with you.

Originally posted byOneshot1
Huh??? What resources has America EVER taken from ANY Country we have been at War with???

Oil, water (for the fishing and shipping rights), minerals, land (for argibusiness and military installations), and most importantly labour. Any questions?

... And if you think that the War on Terror is some kind of religious War on our part, that America is somehow trying to "convert" the muslim hordes... You to are delusional...

I dont think its a religous war. I think the idea of this war is to knock off a competing idealism. Knock it down so it may never rise again.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneshot1
that America is somehow trying to "convert" the muslim hordes... You to are delusional...

Then label me as such....

I think the facts speak for themselves..

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hmm well ever thought that it could be china? Ever seen the army they are building? And I would call the iraq war WW4.. since it involves like 4 countries?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join