It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to World War Three

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hello!!!!,WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! Like it or not, we are well into the third world war.Some friends like to say yea-right ,(M.T.E.) The cold war between USSR and The US was indeed WW3 and thats over.Whats going on now with Iraq is like WW4.. I say HOGWASH..Thats a bunch of B.S.Iraq is just a stomping ground to further show Russia who is in control.The only interest we have in Iraq is to show the Russians Who wears the pants... period.Why would the USA spend 472 BILLION dollars. 4 thousand dollars per second (to date....(and counting) On oil. We do not need Iraqi oil nor do we need to have a "democratic presence in that region", Its all about RUSSA folks..Our presence in Iraq brings us ....CLOSER TO OUR ENEMY ....USSR!!! We are STILL AT WAR WITH the USSR.The cold war was just that....COLD.. We were just showing off all of our teckno advance crap..(I call it country beer goggles).....Like Yea,We have 26000 nukes, we have the teckno advancement to blow you right to kingdom come.Dont F%*&k with us. We could kick your ass if we wanted to, and vise-versa.Now. its getting warmer.
Its only a matter of time.Russia is now just starting to emerge on the world stage stronger than ever before, and she is very hungry.Revenge I believe is at hand.Watch out USA.GODSPEED!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hmm,
So, we embarresed ourselves?

If we went in believing we would show russia's who's boss.

clearly, we've proven.. common people are.

No matter what 'tecko crap' we posses... we are still losing in Iraq.

Id say countries are laughing at the US,

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
We need the oil in Irag to fight WWIII, that's why we're just sitting on it right now. The longer the quagmire, the longer the oil will sit in the ground as a humungous fuel dump in a key strategic position to fight the upcoming enemy, and it ain't Russia. Try China. They're bursting at the seems. It's only a matter of time before the floodgates burst open. The flashpoint will probably be Iran.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
No the world is not laughing at the U.S... Like it or not, but for now the U.S is still the world superpower,,,for now...unless your government had some kind of a back up plan for spending all that money on war ( IE taking all iraqi oil, selling it for huge profits or whatever ) if not, the U.S will no longer be the One world super power,,,China will be the world economic superpower,,,they allready are actually, and russia will be the world military superpower,,,something along those lines, the US will be somewhere in 3rd or 5th place on the world stage, but will never completely dissapear i think...but liek i said, unless your cocky government has some serious back up plan the US is scr#%wed

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
you want oil, so wage a war. it is really a very high-sounding logic!

nothing different from a robber but that robbers always flee away while you still sit there with somekind of excuse.

i cant imagine to fuel your car with bloody gasoline.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by meanstoanend
Hello!!!!,WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! Like it or not, we are well into the third world war.Some friends like to say yea-right ,(M.T.E.) The cold war between USSR and The US was indeed WW3 and thats over.Whats going on now with Iraq is like WW4.. I say HOGWASH..Thats a bunch of B.S.Iraq is just a stomping ground to further show Russia who is in control.The only interest we have in Iraq is to show the Russians Who wears the pants... period.Why would the USA spend 472 BILLION dollars. 4 thousand dollars per second (to date....(and counting) On oil. We do not need Iraqi oil nor do we need to have a "democratic presence in that region", Its all about RUSSA folks..Our presence in Iraq brings us ....CLOSER TO OUR ENEMY ....USSR!!! We are STILL AT WAR WITH the USSR.The cold war was just that....COLD.. We were just showing off all of our teckno advance crap..(I call it country beer goggles).....Like Yea,We have 26000 nukes, we have the teckno advancement to blow you right to kingdom come.Dont F%*&k with us. We could kick your ass if we wanted to, and vise-versa.Now. its getting warmer.
Its only a matter of time.Russia is now just starting to emerge on the world stage stronger than ever before, and she is very hungry.Revenge I believe is at hand.Watch out USA.GODSPEED!!!!

You should never post while under the influence.

Russia is a wannabe....pffft! China is who we should be worried about. Their getting stronger and stronger militarily and economically. They're already doing their damndest to give us lead poisoning. Not that the U.S. retailers doing business with them, give a damn.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
U.S., Russia, China, Europe... are all in bed with each other at the upper levels. This is part of the plan to form one world government with the tactic of problem reaction solution. It looks like the U.S. is getting set up as the bad guy right now.

This is what I predict at the moment:

Iran/andOr/Venezuela/andOr/Pakistan is attacked by, or launches an attack on, the United States.

This creates a delicate chain of alliances and treaties to drag many other nations such as China and Russia into the war.

A draft is created in the U.S., there is massive civil unrest, civil liberties are withdrawn, prison camps are utilized, martial law.

War drags on, a civil war emerges in the U.S. and maybe in other countries as well.

Allied powers, set on ending the carnage, create a United Nations army and defeat the U.S. government along with other 'tyrannical governments'.

Many fools see the U.N. as saviors and practically beg for world government, which they happily provide.

I hope you all can see that the problem is men ruling over other men. Self sufficiency and individual responsibility are the only things that can save us. Government is an inherently violent system and we will never be truly free as long as it exists.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wingman77

Nicely Put! I couldnt have said it better myself. I completely agree with you here. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see the similarities between the bush and the nazi regimes.

I'd say this will all come to a head in 2010. Seems alot of laws and global plans are going to come to pass in that year. I think it's about time this whole world woke up to the mess it has become. America should just get the FARK out of any foreign territories and look after itself. Stop imposing it's will on the world in the name of global security when we all know it comes down to money and power. PISS OFF America you ain't fooling no one.

P.s This isn't directed at the American public but at the people you allow to drag you into the mix.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingman77
U.S., Russia, China, Europe... are all in bed with each other at the upper levels.

This has been true all along. One world government has always been here, it's just getting stronger. The Bush family got rich doing business with Hitler in WWII. An Abwehr agent used to visit FDR in the White House and bring stamps for the President's collection. The agent was able to obtain stamps that no one else could get their hands on, and the two would "chit-chat" in the evenings. Fanta soda was created by Coca-Cola in Nazi Germany. IBM sold technology to the Nazis that was used in "the Final Solution." And that's just WWII. Here's one you probably never heard before. Former UK Prime Minister Harold Wilson seiously considered forming an alliance with the US that would lead Great Britiain to become the 51st state. I could go on and delve much deeper here, but it would only lead to the same point I am about to make.

WWIII will be West vs. East, U.S. against China. It will be soon. This war will erradicate the burden of overpopulation. Henry Kissinger believed that nuclear war was winnable for some reason. Sir Frank MacFarlane Burnet, (scientist, Nobel Prize winner, Australian national hero) presented a report to his government recommending the use of biological and chemical weapons to depopulate southeast Asia. His Royal Highness Prince Philip, the power behind the British throne believe the world needs depopulating. He has stated his opinion more than once saying such things as, "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a particularly deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation." Nazi Germany was just a trial-run of things to come. Only the priveledged and their slaves will survive. The End.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by meanstoanend

hello meanstoanend,
Read the article I just submitted on america and the middle east, because you could be right, China is in deep as well.

Years ago Russia was not allowed to travel to Egypt because of threue excommunication in the 70's, so they let their new form of capitalism start taking hold and now in Egypt in some of the tourist areas you need to speak russian, they have taken over with a new task of winning over the Egyptians with so much Bartering and not money and it works.

Many stores for local shopping for anything you want is there for the asking and it would be hard pressed to find an American anywhere just visiting, which is a real surprise because we ruled in the 80's and 90's, now we are all gone unless you work ther on either a military or special gov project. We lost the war to the Russians and they are now doing it with a smile.

The Red Sea is really amazing to visit and dive, fish and just enjoy of the Aqua Blue water, plus all the the most famous wonders of the worls, Pyramids but its now a little uncomfortable to even announce that you are an American, because the local people are being brainwashed to hate Americans but they do love our money so dont stop the AID from coming to fill their pockets.

Of coarce the only real people getting our 1.2 bil AID are the truely rich with the control of all the money AID coming into Egypt.

But if this stops then mass anarchy will set in and the rich will simply leave, then what of the people trying to survive real problems coming.

Now China is there in great numbers doing business with the Military and they trade or Barter with Rice, not money, wow, what now, they are also doing this takeover with a smile. we are now getting frowns and the rest of the world is smelling roses, just in Egypt so you can only imagine all the other countries in the area of the middle east and their future with Egypt.

Egypt is a leader in the region and all others will follow so what about Democracy, it's just not going to work in this area of the world no matter how hard we try, threy have different moral values and they dont want ours to follow, we are really in trouble in the near future, just wait and see. I really wish we didn't push so hard democracy even though all these countries need to follow our path to freedom it just wont work because of their extreme religious beliefs, it will destroy us over there. gwhint

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

Democracy isn't working here. The US Constitution has been suspended since 1933 without anyone even paying attention to the fact. Furthermore, even if it was still in effect, all American dollars printed since 1964 have been illegal under the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Maybe WWIII will start in the Sudan, after a British citizen is executed over the name of a stuffed animal.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 123143

Good observation 123143,
The UK is like our Step child and they would probably make a good 51 state, because their money value would enhance ours and maybe help pick it up, they went into the Falklands and we followed and now
S America has bad memories of us, then if we do anything in Sudan, for sure you will need to call it what it really is a Religeous war, Bush wont say these words but we all know it, so, when is it going to happen.
Just like what happened in Iran in the 70's, We were there in Sudan in the 80's doing the same kind of work I have been doing for along time and then rebels took notice and we had to leave with the 82nd Airborne immediately and left all personal affects there in the hotel rooms, going to the airstrip had bullets flying overhead, so the story goes. the company gave up the thought of ever going there again, so you might be right but if we go into Sudan this time it will be over religeoun, so get ready for WW3. gwhint

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wingman77

Of all the posts, down to mine, THIS was the scariest to me.

wingman77, I dabble (HA!) in N-Scale railroading. The time frame and subject of my layout is post-apocolyptic Lake County, Illinois. YOUR post is what I fictionalized as why the future LC, IL was in such rough shape. It is what I see as a real threat. A real possible future.

Thanks for posting that.
Cuhail

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
HEHEHE Wingman, Anarchy must be the way, look how well it has worked in the past Pffft...Yeah MEANSTOANEND..America is fighting World War Three right NOW... Maybe you have heard alittle something about Radical Muslims who want you DEAD??? Just flag some of the poster's on here and they will be sure to fill you in with all the lastest " Hate America First Cult" drivel, as I'm running late to get back into the woods a hunt some Deer/Bear...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Oneshot1:
HEHEHE Wingman, Anarchy must be the way, look how well it has worked in the past Pffft...

Please tell me which civilizations practiced anarchy and how they failed.

The native Americans lived under a system of anarchy per se, but not purely I believe. They were doing great until all the tyrannical government sponsored soldiers landed. If you don't know that much about anarchy I would like to suggest 'Anarchism and other essays' by Emma Goldman and there's also some good material on YouTube.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I dont know of any culture's that made it WINGMAN, must not be a very good way to govern I'd say...Native Americans DID NOT live under anarchy, each group/culture worked by a system of mutual respect with an older man or woman as leader. There were War leaders and Social leaders, and leaders of the Planting, the Hunt etc., and individuals could join in or opt out. They also lived under a clan system with animals as their Clan "Mother", interaction with other Clans was incouraged...photo: Iroqouis Ladle, circa 1650's, everyday use utencil, Snake-Head Clan...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The Native Americans didn't have a government, but I agree that they had leaders. It's my understanding that the leaders obtained that position through respect but one was not obligated to obey their words.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
(I hate the term "wake up!". Its so cliche and usualy, the people saying it are just as "asleep" as those they feel they are waking up.)

Like it or not, we are well into the third world war

Just a thought, if this was a world war, wouldnt the world be at war?

Why would the USA spend 472 BILLION dollars. 4 thousand dollars per second (to date....(and counting) On oil

Thats an easy question to answer. The government will spend any amount of public money to protect the profits of the private few.

The public isnt profitting from this war, the private corporations, banks, and robber barons are.

To claim there is no economic interest in this war because expenses outwieght income is shortsighted at the least.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Inspiteof,
I believe the term "wake up people"was indeed the correct cliche. got your attention.
I also believe that if you are not with the usa and their capitalistic crusade on spreading demented democracy, than you are against them.(perhaps maybe a terrorist?)There is no other choice.Every single country in the world is involved someway or another.Hence,WORLD WAR!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join