It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO history of my base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think they joined forces with the USA remember Reagan making a statement something like this What would we all do if confronted by an alien.............

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You have brought up some good points..In the scenario u mentioned about one of our crafts and an alien craft i would have to say we would fire first, its just our nature to destroy things that we percieve as a threat or better than us. Kecksburg, I am quite familiar with Kecksburg I believe it happened in pa where I am originally from. As far as interfering, are u saying that the greys interfered on our silos because of their destructive power towards Earth? I am not going to dismiss that theory as I would agree, it makes sense. I just find it scary that we didnt have control over our weapons, especially a weapon of that caliber.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would have to say, they lost control because of a number of things. One being the people were opressed, a communist government controls everything. I would say maybe after the incident we had here at malmstrom scared both countries so much that a new threat emerged. Maybe we both put our differences aside and concentrated on this new threat.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Look back and you will see about USSR and the USA and in Geneva about reducing the Nuclear weapons USSR was against it at first then as things advanced over time and the talk about Star Wars Program things changed I believe this is when they joined together.
With the Grey's there are groups let's say in groups not all are bad.
The group I know are not all that bad they are Doctor's, Scientist, Teacher's and the Main Monitor's of Earth. They don't want us to destroy Earth they have many studies going on and if things get to the point where we are about to do ourselves in they will attempt to stop it. The problem is with the bad ones they are the ones that we have to really worry about and I don't see how we are going to stop them I am sure all the governments of the world are in on this and trying to figure it out.
I have seen the energy burst that come out of there ships we don't have that kind of weapon that I am aware of as yet.
But there words when it is time you will know and whatever is to be will be sometimes annoy me.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Where have u seen the energy burst u speak of? not that i don't believe Im just curious. So basically what you're sayin is there r good and bad aliens...so the "good" aliens' intentions are studying us and the "bad" aliens' intentions are world domination? or something worse? How can we tell the difference between the two and how do we know the greys who are abducted people and studying us don't have a more sinister reason for doing so?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is our biggest problem being able to know the difference.
Human's have fear it's like shoot first and ask questions later we are a very hostile group aren't we. The ones that I know will not shot first they will just move away once when I was with them they were fired upon by four aircraft two ours and two from another country after they were fired upon they returned one burst of energy in the direction of the aircraft to warn them off the four aircraft made a quick turn to the right and left the area.
Believe me from what I saw if they wanted to take out those four aircraft they wouldn't have had any problem what so ever.
I was much younger when this occurred and I'm sure the government has never said a word.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So im guessin there really is no way to tell the difference between the 2..So as far as we know we could be being visited by both right now. I've had a real weird experience that happened to me a few months ago, I'm not sure what to call it, it had many signs of an abduction I'm told but I don't remember seeing any aliens or anything like that. It was more like me wakin up scared for no reason and strange marks on my wrists and hands..my wife told me some of the things i was sayin to her earlier that night..but i didnt even remember talkin to her. I'm sorry I kinda got off the subject but anyways do u think aliens visiting Earth will ever be publicly announced here in the states?

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by USAFSF]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It should be told butI don't think they will tell unless they have no other choice.
If you are having any type of experience sooner or later you will probably remember bits and pieces about it.
Do you get high pitch ringing in both ears can you detect when frequencies are changed what kind of marks do you have the only I can find on me is the scar on my right upper thigh and a purplish triangle on the tip of my middle finger left hand. I would like to hear about what you remember and has your wife ever said about anything happening with her.
As for the different species what he told me was they are parallel to us and that there are tall ones, short ones, fat ones, thin ones, good ones, bad ones, and all different colored ones.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSF
Where have u seen the energy burst u speak of? not that i don't believe Im just curious. So basically what you're sayin is there r good and bad aliens...so the "good" aliens' intentions are studying us and the "bad" aliens' intentions are world domination? or something worse? How can we tell the difference between the two and how do we know the greys who are abducted people and studying us don't have a more sinister reason for doing so?

There are service to self, and service to others beings. Service to Others dose not interfere with free will. Abduction for study purposes is interfering with free will. There are no good/bad.. that's just your perception and your judgement based on what you consider to be good or bad. Both orientations are necessary to maintain universal balance, however.

Don't expect any service to others beings to protect or save humanity by showing physical force etc. The only protection you need is knowledge. THAT they will give to those who ask. Knowledge is all you need. Everything else is an illusion, and creates a false sense of security.

Humans do not even control themselves, not to mention their "weapons". We are an experiment, and we're under a strict system of control, yet we don't even know it. That's the whole point of the experiment.

People worry about their physical lives so much, they ignore the spiritual, universal aspect of themselves. What is it that you are trying to "save" so much (question to humans, not you specifically). All is as it should be, and attempting to change it is service to self. That would be an assumption on your part that there is something "wrong" with the world or the universe at large, and it does not conform to your own idea of how it should be, and therefore in need of change. But isn't that a service to self perspective?

Is not learning the only thing that is worthwhile? First step it to "know thyself" in order to understand how our reality ticks. We ARE the universe, and the universe IS in us. There is no difference. Our limited perception creates the illusion that we're different, separate, and that there is some "enemy" out there that can cause us harm. If we cannot find an enemy, we create it from within our own ranks.

The emotional/negative energy humanity emits is simply food for the 4th density "aliens" that control this planet. We're just part of the food chain, it's all perfectly natural. Maybe chickens don't like that we eat them either, but no one is asking their opinion. So what would make any human think they can tell aliens to "stop it" or wage some "war" on a force they don't even understand? Would be rather futile, and end up in our swift destruction.

The choice is always ours. That is the nature of free will. Do we succumb to the illusion that we are enshrouded in and continue on a path of ignorance to just seek pleasure and happiness (both of which are subjective), or do we learn from this life and try to understand reality in an objective sense?

The service to self beings (like humans are now) made their choice, and they choose to suck up energy and control this world for their own pleasure. We are part of this game. If you play in the dirt, you WILL get dirty. We chose to play.

Service to Others don't play this game... and do not interfere at all. The only way "out" is through knowledge. Knowledge is all that is. The choice is always yours

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I always have heard beeping noises when frequencies change. Like when I'm near a tv or computer that has just turned on i can hear it ringin in my ear. I've told my story on here before but I'll tell it one more time. At my place there is only one way in through my door with an electronic key or the window of course. But anyways I always sleep with the tv..and other appliances on. Any ways I was awakened by wife who called me from work. She lives back in pa..so theres a 2 hour time difference. She always calls me at 4am my time cos its 6am her time. Anyways I hear the phone ringin I answer it and look at the clock its now 6am my time, she called a little late i thought. Then she said what was wrong with you this morning? I had no idea we talked and I said noothing was wrong why?..She said i was so scared I was crying and she told me to go to sleep I said i couldnt sleep the humming noise was too loud outside. Then she said just close your eyes I said I cant cos i dont wanna see those big eyes anymore. Then the phone kinda clicked and we were disconnected. That was the phone conversation I didnt remember having. U following me? So after i got off the phone the time i remember talking I noticed my window was wide open which is odd because i always shut it because of how cold it gets here. Then i notice all my apliances were off. I just shrug it off and get in the shower..thats when i noticed the markings around both my wrists and ankles there was a deep red line going all the way around each wrist and ankle..i'm talkin so red it was damn near bleeding..I thought i was just goin crazy cos of a bad dream so I call my best friend here on my base..to see if he could see them..and he did see them too. Now every now and then I catch myself lookin at the stars in sort of a trance. That happened a few months ago..that was the reason i first came to this site..it was my first post but it still scares me as I have no explanation.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Now I can understand where you are coming from and it sounds like you are having experiences that leave marks on your wrist and ankles sounds like they had to strap you down tight you were probably giving them a hard time.
The Grey's are weak and afraid of humans they know our strength they can't compare to use on a one to one situation this is why they use the control. If you don't give them a hard time it goes a lot easier for you but if you are one that fights they will strap you down to keep you still and use what control they need.
The way I look at it weather they are good or bad we must be prepared to protect Earth and all our people.
We are the human species that should just be left alone
we must learn to create our own future and we will evolve sooner or later on our own.
We are doing great harm to Earth but mother Earth has given us the ingredients to heal her if we just use logic and common sense we are depleteing our oxygen supply by cutting down our forest especially our rain forest I was told decades ago we would have to plant ten fold to repair the damage we have done so I would say we must replant in mass not hundred fold but one thousand fold it is something so simple and provided by mother nature all that is needed is people to plant everywhere a very simple job but it falls on deaf ears.
People better wake up before it's to late every plant is another breathe of fresh air think of planting as giving the ones you love another breath of air.
I wantd to tell you I also live in PA.
If anything new occurs please let us know if we all join together and talk about what is happening to us maybe we can put some of the pieces of the puzzle together just a little faster then we have been.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You could go to some local libraries and collect news stories from regional papers about the 1975 UFO wave. 1966-68 and 1975 both were huge waves for that area. I know for a fact the '75 sightings were reported in local newspapers. You are in an excellent position to research these reports if you ever have free time.

It would be pretty slick if you could scan some of those articles and post them here.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
thats a good idea..as a matter of fact my next break off of work im doin it..i'll b sure to post em here

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'd be careful about displaying much interest in UFOs at your job - it might damage your career.

The time frame for the '75 sightings are in late October and early November. Here are specific dates and newspapers:

Shelby Times Oct 24, 1975
The Missoulian Nov 10, 1975 "UFOs" Letter
The Missoulian Oct 21, 1975
Great Falls Tribune Dec 5, 1975
Great Falls Tribune March 25, 1967

There are apparently photos of a UFO taken on Oct 19. 1975 by the Shelby Times, maybe they are in the Oct 24 news story.

There was a book written about the Montana sightings you can probably find around base or in town:

"Clear Intent" by Lawrence Fawcett and Barry Greenwood

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the dates as soon as I get some free time I'm going to investigate this. As far as damaging my career, as long as it stays in the missile field, I'll be fine. Theres not a missile field cop I know that doesnt have a sighting story to share with you. We seen weird things in the sky all the time. I remember one time we were going to a site named Alpha 5 to train some new troops on some things and it seemed all the way there a green light was following us. It is not uncommon to see something in the missile field it is more uncommon to not of had some sort of experience, Thanks again for the dates, I'll keep u all updated as soon as I get some time off.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join