It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO history of my base

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Im based at Malmstrom AFB..we house nuclear missiles here all over this state..if u put every missile side by side it could fill up the state of West Virginia..ne ways back in the 60s there was alot of UFO activity here...i'll post a little piece of the article and post the link to the rest of it if u wanna know more, and btw if u have any questions about what the abbreviations in this article mean feel free to ask me..
Outside, above the subterranean LCC capsule, it was a typical clear, cold Montana night sky; there were a few inches of snow on the ground. Where we were, there were no city lights to detract from the spectacular array of stars, and it was not uncommon to see shooting stars. Montana isnt called Big Sky Country for no reason, and Airmen on duty topside probably spent some of their time outside looking up at the stars. It was one of those airmen who first saw what at first appeared to be a star begin to zig-zag across the sky. Then he saw another light do the same thing, and this time it was larger and closer. He asked his Flight Security Controller, (FSC, the Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) in charge of Launch Control Center site security), to come and take a look. They both stood there watching the lights streak directly above them, stop, change directions at high speed and return overhead. The NCO ran into the building and phoned me at my station in the underground capsule. He reported to me that they had been seeing lights making strange maneuvers over the facility, and that they weren't aircraft. I replied: "Great. You just keep watching them and let me know if they get any closer."
read the rest of the article here

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have seem the show on TV about this but what is interesting is that this is posted 4 days before this major event is supposed to be announced.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
when i first came to this base..i heard the stories about it and thought it was just people messin with me, as i read into it though i am almost certain it indeed did happen...weird huh?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi USAFSF!!

Witout wishing to compromise your position, are you in contact with anybody who witnessed the event described firsthand please? If so, what are their feelings towards it - was it as weird as reported or has it "grown like Topsey" with the re-telling?

I ask this because a friend of mine (who was a captain in your airforce) was based at RAF Brentwaters (after the UFO incident) and *he* met people there who *had* witnessed the event (s) described...

Anyhow, a "good" read - thanx for sharing with us!!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
no..there isn't anyone still here that was here then..would be interesting to talk to them..but as far as we are told in training..it DID indeed happen..we all are issued a checklist that tells us what to do step by step for different situations and well one of the situations is..well i'll let u figure it out

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSF
no..there isn't anyone still here that was here then..would be interesting to talk to them..but as far as we are told in training..it DID indeed happen..we all are issued a checklist that tells us what to do step by step for different situations and well one of the situations is..well i'll let u figure it out

Interesting read indeed USAFSF. As far as this checklist goes, is it given out to all sf personell or just in your situation there in Montana?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I can only speak for this base..but im quite sure the other 2 missile bases have the same checklist..but as far as other bases go..i would guess the checklist would vary on the mission of your base and the security threats that could take place there.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I saw ufo's there back about 1968. Cattle mutilations were being talked about around Great Falls.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSF
...what to do step by step for different situations ...

*Every*contigency then. Including landings perhaps...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ive seen some weird things in the sky since i've been here. I remember one night we were doing security while maintence worked on the missile and off in the distance i saw a green lookin object crash into the ground..I thought i was the only one who saw it till my friend asked me if i saw it. It was probabl a meteor or something but nonetheless a weird thing to see. As far as cow mutilations go they still happen here..jut not talked about or on the news as much.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have written about some words let's say I picked up but I didn't write them all because they even scared me who is a pretty tuff old bird but the words were:
INVASION WILL BE WHEN THE ARTIFICIAL FOG IS FINISHED BEING CREATED what I didn't write was the last three words which are TO EAT YOU.
I'm surprises that even you are kept in the dark about all that our government knows.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
EVERY situation that is probable or likely has a checklist for it..so as far as ur question im sayin every situation..

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have had experiences with a tall Grey on and off for approximately fifty years I am shown and told things it has taken all these fifty years for most to become known by everyone.
I believe we should enjoy our life as we know it and treasure our families and everything we have no matter how much or how little that is.
Anyone taken knows it's true we don't need the Government telling us.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
what exactly is pandora's box?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My point most people really aren't thinking about what it really would be like and how everything would change as they thought they knew it to be.
On Earth there are good and bad humans well it's no different with the ET's there are good ones and bad ones. If a person is to see a ship they don't know which species is operating it they must be very careful.
The Grey's may take people and do testing on them but others may take them as a food sourse there ships are unique as you probably know and there weapons are far superior then what we have.
I do think the people of the world should be told the truth this is something we must all be concerned about, there are many intelligent people walking this Earth that just might have some excellent ideas on how our planet can save itself.
There are many different species in the deepest of our waters and the one thing they are good at is being able to control. You yourself have seem the power of being able to shut down our silo's well they can shut down every silo on Earth at the same time if they want.
You must understand they do have control of this Earth they monitor everything.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
ahhh...I get u now...ur last post made alot of sense..thanks for explainin your ideas to me as i too believe in what u have said. The weirdest thing about our silos bein turned off is that each silo are not linked together on one mainframe makin it impossible for one silos shutdown to affect another..also has the USSR decided to invade..launch an attack...strategic nuclear strike or basicaly anything we woulda been helpless and easily taken over, the way i see it for those couple hours i believe we were invaded, I mean some kind of intelligent life had control over our most destructive weapon in our arsenal. We did not have control over it, how is that different from an invasion?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It depends on what way you want to use the word invasion it's the same with what way you want to take the word interfere.
Let's first look at the word interfere:
I was told they are not here to interfere and would only confer one time and that is if we were about to destroy earth if we destroy Earth we would destroy there laboratory. Any testing speciem will tell you that they are interfering in there lives but to the Grey's they consider the Earth there's so how are they interfering with what is theres. Do you see what I'm saying.
Now lets look at invasion a ship or two over a silo is not an invasion they may be over a restricted area as we consider it and may be invading your restricted area but it's not an invasion. Even if they do a massive fly over such as this hugh balls of brilliant white lights flying so fast one right after the other low to the ground that the Earth vibrates and you feel the magetism of the Earth below your feet that still isn't invasion they are just showing they are here invasion is showing up in mass all over Earth and committing hostile acts.
They have been here a long time and they haven't done that so far.
You see humans think Earth is theres and the Grey's think Earth is theres example lets take one of there ships and one of our aircraft who do you think would fire the first shot?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Let's look at the Kecksburg incident and go by the way the story was shown I am assuming you have seem that special on TV.
The interesting points are these you know our government was tracking the craft for one the second most interesting thing was a loud scream from something that terrified a bystander I would say maybe that scream was coming from the occupant of that craft if it got out of the craft it probably was struggling to breathe they can't breathe our air there is to much oxygen in it. People reported seeing what appeared to be people from NASA carrying a big white container down to the area I would say they knew exactly what they were doing and they were going down there to pick up the remains.

There is one thing that was interesting about the case at the air base in England when it was reported that the ship was a shiny black glass. The Grey's have what I call a pod a one seater as I say it is egg shaped (if you lay and egg on it's side it would open fron the middle all away across) it is made of a black shiny glass material.
A military person said he touched it I thought that was interesting and funny myself beause you can't see in through the glass but you better believe whatever was in there was sitting and watching him you can see clearly from inside out in a way it could somewhat be compared to our tinted glass but much better of course.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
USAFSF/Members:

I do believe that one reason that the old USSR was so paranoid about the threat of the US having the ability to "first strike" their missile force was perhaps their encounter with a similar UFO incident causing a loss of "on ready" status of ICBM's targeted on US.

And as an aside topic, I still find it very strange that the USSR (the largest empire the world has ever seen) simply decided to desolve. Strange then and strange today.

What do you other members think regarding this idea ? Why did the USSR simply "close shop", so to speak?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
USAFSF/Members:

I do believe that one reason that the old USSR was so paranoid about the threat of the US having the ability to "first strike" their missile force was perhaps their encounter with a similar UFO incident causing a loss of "on ready" status of ICBM's targeted on US.

And as an aside topic, I still find it very strange that the USSR (the largest empire the world has ever seen) simply decided to desolve. Strange then and strange today.

What do you other members think regarding this idea ? Why did the USSR simply "close shop", so to speak?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join