It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are curious quotes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Well, who?

I haven't seen a Islamic attack in America yet. I've seen rich white kids that were so doped up on Anti-depressants that they decided to shoot a bunch of random innocent people. I've seen an Asian kid unload his guns on fellow students because he thought life was actually like the movie "Matrix." I have yet to see these men and women "blow us up in the middle of the mall" or any other consumer sanctuary in America in my whole life.

The threat comes not from "that" demographic, but from every demographic. People are weird and stupid, but to segregate an entire people, or even a minority of that people as being potentially dangerous is stupid, because the threat lies within everybody.

Muslims don't want to harm us because of our freedoms. The 7 or 8 millions believers in Islam want to get on with life like the rest of us. And out of those 8 million, you better believe that a majority of them are mad, angry, and saddened by this media blitz on their caste and culture. Do you see any uprising? Any upheaval? No, because the threat is a fallacy, created by the same people telling you how to think, feel, live, spend, work, eat, how do conduct yourself in public.

They are using fear to cause mistrust between people. They have done all they can, and I'm not biting anymore. I know these men are my brothers, as you are.

To fear is to deprive yourself of life. Remember that.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Al Qaeda is a fallacy, bro.

I even talked with my friend Marshall who is from Pakistan, at length about the issue of "Al Qaeda." To my surprise, he was unfamiliar with such a thing and he lived in that region for 30 years.

The Mujihideen are a far cry from this "Al Qaeda" group the U.S. has created to elongate certain engagements.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

That seems a rather unsubstantiated claim.. So, because someone you know from Pakistan doesn't, or claims, not to know anything about Al-Queda you come to the conclusion it must not exist... Hmmmm... Okay... I guess I'm just more skeptical of people then you are...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
this is a rediculous argument.

I really would like people to come to terms with this whole deal. Yeah, it's a big conspiracy. They exist. They happen sometimes, and sometimes, they are BIG. That's why we have the word "conspiracy" in existance.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

He really hadn't heard of it. That region is under constant threat of some tribal retaliation or "domestic terrorism" and Al Qaeda being a world wide terrorist cell capable of pulling off the events of 9/11 should have definitely had it's claws firmly planted in the region.

You tell me if they really exist?

[edit on 6-12-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Bin Laden could be owned by the CIA. SOMEONE needs to be there to blame.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You're giving "Al Qaeda" too much credit. Rogue sects of the Mujihideen couldn't even make an impact in their own country with conventional tactics. What makes you think they could pull of the most elaborate terrorist scheme in history?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ummmmmmmm..

Wouldn't you think OBL would be proud of this, if he was behind it? Here's a CNN page, not really given much attention, where he vehemently denies the accusations levelled at him.

Come on, he "admits it", and denies it? Whatever!

You know how much noise terrorists make when they blow something up. Usually within hours a group has taken credit for their attack, so they can hang their evil heads high in the underground, and flex their "muscle" at other, lesser, terrorist groups.

I don't ever recall ANY denying it. It's incredulous to assume any terrorist group would have the balls to lie about something they took time, energy and their own kinds lives in the planning and execution of an attack like this.

And it's all on CNN. Is it any wonder he is not on the FBI's most wanted for 9/11?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by adjay]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join