It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

##HOAX## The Government overtook my lab ##HOAX##

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Since 1986 My team and I, contracted by the government have been tasked to find a cure for the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). I have spent countless time fighting for millions for a cure. I have lost 2 wives, my children, and friends. The biggest problem with HIV is once entered into the body, HIV infects a huge number of CD4+ cells and replicates repeatedly. Which is why shortly after infection about 65% of people infected get flu-like symptoms. The immune system fights back with CD8+ T cells and B-cell produced antibodies which almost completely remove HIV levels. However some HIV always escapes and seeds itself into organs and hides within chromosomes of infected cells to be shielded from surveillance by the immune system. These cells are considered a reservoir of the virus. Even when the virus does not avoid the immune system by mutating, the body's best soldiers in the fight against HIV, certain subsets of killer T cells that recognize HIV may be depleted or become completely dysfunctional. Then the slow process of breaking down the immune system begins. What we have found is antibodies in each infected cell that when seperated from the infection, plays a vital role in the cure. Take the antibodies from each infected cell and genetically combine them with dead virus cells they become stronger. Let it sit for 2 years and it is strong enough to kill the live virus. I have spent my life researching and have tested hundreds of different treatments on different nationalities and sexes. We have failed hundreds of times. Our corporation has cured 2 people fully from 90-145 days of our new treatment. Once our loyal and trusting government found out, they sent about 40 troops in and took everything from our lab. Even my office chairs. Over 20 years worth of data and records gone. Just because the money they make from foundations and fund raisers would be extinct. I have to leave the country in 14 days never to come back or spend the rest of my life somewhere I do not want to be. The cures are out there. Bless you all!

This is a returned banned member, who is hoaxing the members of AboveTopSecret.com. Additionally, given the absurd email address used by this person for site registration (captainpoopoo____@_________) there is no possibility of this being serious.

[exit on 29-11-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
thats kool man, thanks for what u did.

i dont wanna sound like an a-hole, but i wanna know why should i believe u?

and why u are posting this here, u should go to the big guys, newspapers, etc.

i know life can be little boring sometimes, but i don't think u should joke about a cure for aids.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thats quite the story and I am sorry for the loss of your lifes work and pleasures (wife, kids, office chair, etc)

I do not mean to be offensive, but we at ATS have been goaded by hoaxes before, is there anything you can add to back up your claims?

If you dont mind me asking, what company did you work for?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
amen, post more details! You are not the only person involved with medical research on this board (I'm not one though).

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If this is true...It really shows the need to make backup of your systems people!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Glovesoff,
That is quite a story. If it is true then you should tell as many people as possible. Start by giving us some information about your lab. Who provided your grants? What is your affiliation? Where were you located?
I'm interested for now.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Okay, I'm willing to stick my neck out on this one and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Welcome to ATS. I'm glad you chose to tell your story in this venue. I hope you'll share more of it with us.

PrplHrt

[edit on 11/29/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Glovesoff

As has been said, and as a scientist you surely understand, that some data needs to accompany claims of an extraordinary nature. Not proof of the cure, for nobody expects you to have the data right off the top of your head. But we need at least those things asked for here.

Any addresses and names would help. Companies that you worked with, places you bought various supplies from. etc...

You have nothing to lose by exposing these people if what you say is true. You are already ruined professionally and are obviously leaving the country. For all the people that can be saved by this information, it would be the right thing to put as much as you can, with as many details as you can, here on the biggest conspiracy site in the world.

The ball is in your court. The best way to get even, and to be a benefit to mankind as well, is to come clean and get it all out where the world can see it. If you're telling the truth, then this could be an event of national, no, world importance.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Drive by Poster?

Pops into ATS takes a shot then leaves?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

Hard to tell. If it was, he picked a rather odd subject to speak on. And the sentence structure sounds like spontaneous typing. It also shows a lot of anfer, which if the story were true, would be expected.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When you get paid what I got paid, you learn how not to ask questions and do what you are told. I wish I could tell you who funded our programs. I wish I could tell you who overtook our lab, other than the government. I wish I could give more details and yes, of course I may have backup for files. There are things I cannot tell on a forum. I cannot go to the press. I cannot go to the media. The government controls everything. The truth will be revealed, but my life is at stake. My family's lives are at stake. When the government reads what I told I am dead, but you as the public need to spread this knowledge. By the time the government reads this I will be gone. I will not be able to reply to any more posts for a while possibly never again. I completely understand those who do not believe me. I would not believe me either because it sounds crazy when I read my words. But the government hides so much and I know so much that is hidden that can help so many. This is microscopic compared to what has happened to others. People have died for discovering what should have never been discovered. Farewell all, and tell at least one person you know about what you have read. Within time the truth will be revealed. Farewell all! Please spread this to everyone

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well this thread seems kind of pointless now, he came on told a story then says he will probably never post here again, and he also gave us no proof. Thanks man that was nice of you to do.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well, there you have it. Farewell all. Tell my tale around the campfire once in a while as a warning to others.

Either this is all BS or the guy is halfway down the bottle of Jack Danials about now and getting dramatic.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Why would the government take over your lab and prevent a real cure for AIDS to be discovered when the D.O.D. considers AIDS to be a national security risk?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yea i have to agree with the others , i gave the guy the benefit of the doubt, but he didnt even leave us with a crptic message or anything!!! lame. But still, i think i beleive this guy, it doesnt really sound too far-fetched, i just dont get why the guy had to post useless info on a forum........

edit: wow!! when i just finishef my post it said hoax! well that lil # stole 5 mins of my time....meh, it is ATS after all i guess.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Confirmed hoax. I modified the opening post.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It's been labeled a HOAX already. Check out the first post by the OP and you'll see why.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Glovesoff

We all understand that Governments are corrupt and hiding things - but, for you to tell us that by exposing them will get you killed, somehow, says to me, you are part of the Government trying to put fear into people wanting to speak out the truth of what they feel on this site. If they are going to kill you, why wouldn't you just share this very important information with us anyway?

new topics

top topics

join