It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Fraud 11-28-07 St pete Fl cost Ron Paul the win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Apparently this video was shot showing people buying multiple tickets and voting for Romney.
Also this story covers the event www.sptimes.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-11-2007 by robwerden]

[edit on 29-11-2007 by robwerden]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i am not into american politics, but one thing i can say
ron paul is a bad man, he plays the victim, the poor little man who nobody likes and at the end of the show everybody is feeling sorry for him.
many people who buy into the ron paul crap fake this kind of films to promote his campaing of a good guy and that is the world against ron paul. one big example-alex jones

thats from a neutral point of view.
ron pAUL SUCKS [FROM MY NEUTRAL POINT OF VIEW]

off topic, i think is obvious that freaking witch Hilary will win.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't see what your comment has to do with this topic.
Frankly im offended by your comment and I have reported you to the staff.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

i said in my original post for this thread
--many people who buy into the ron paul crap fake this kind of films to promote his campaing of a good guy and that is the world against ron paul. one big example-alex jones---

when i said, --this kind of film--, i meant like the one in the video the op linked us.

and just because we have a different opinion of ron paul doesnt give u the right to report me to staff.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
CNN also just did a summary on the event on the Wolf Blitzer "Situation Room". They showed a group of undecided voters and their reaction to the debate. Zero mention of Ron Paul. You would think that a debate that is centered around the internet would give a little bit of time and focus to the guy that is winning the internet.

It's a big set up. Rudy is going to win (the republican nomination) even though most people seem to acknowledge that he is a scumbag.

new topics

top topics

join