It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world votes for....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Found this website
www.whowouldtheworldelect.com...

Cast your vote too.
Considering the majority of the world is actively against America at this time, it is surprising the amount of coverage that certain presidential hopefuls are getting and how far their messages are heard and understood.

If the American voting system is ever rigged again, then sites such as this may be a pivotal point between the reality of American votes cast, the final results and what the world considers to be the truth of it all.

Well done and congratulations to the creators of this site and may they continue in their effort to support the truth.

As another site reports, this seems to be a good thing..

WORLD VOTES FOR RON PAUL
What Would Happen If Our Elections Were Held Outside The USby Jim ODonnell
(Libertarian)

I was so impressed by the effort of this person that for a short time I am taking off my market hat and putting on my political hat. Well maybe I am not so far afield as elections are really just political markets anyway. I should also include that I am a huge supporter of Representative Ron Paul in both the primaries and general election.

What would happen if the primaries and the Presidential election were held in all the countries of the world instead by people of the United States?

www.nolanchart.com...

Go ahead, have your say...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged, nice find there.

Ron Paul!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see what is written about the current president on the main link in this thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

And who will be next?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
As promised, here is the link to the recent post on Ron Pauls youtube/cnn win.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
lol Ron Paul is like 35000 votes ahead of everyone else...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Wow! Excellent find! Most of the sworld seems to be in favor of Ron Paul whisch is good news ( not that it will help us in some way).

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaraza777
Wow! Excellent find! Most of the sworld seems to be in favor of Ron Paul whisch is good news ( not that it will help us in some way).

well, most of those votes (about 30,000) are actually from the US. id like to see a tally of how many non US votes are for who. just briefly going through the list it seemed a lot of outside of the US votes were for Obama.

intersting stuff none the less.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Interesting, though there might be a bit of a spoiler effect in that you can already see who is the most popular...and I think Ron Paul's popularity among internet political junkies is not representative of the general population at large.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
On-line polling. Now that would be difficult to skew or manipulate, wouldn't it? Gotta be true! The voice of the Cyberians must be heard!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
Found this website
www.whowouldtheworldelect.com...

Cast your vote too.
Considering the majority of the world is actively against America at this time, it is surprising the amount of coverage that certain presidential hopefuls are getting and how far their messages are heard and understood.

Heh, the world hates America, and the world wants Ron Paul to be president of the country they hate.

Not that I really think they do -- I think this is just another instance of a Ron Paul viral poll. Still, the alternative amuses me, given the way you presented it

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
actually, it looks like they did the voting ip based. Since IP's a regionalized throughout the world, and distributed to different ISP's in different countries, they can actually tally what each country would think of the candidates at large. Notice that Ron Paul is the only republican that stands a chance against barack and hillary. I personally would like to see ron win the republican, and hillary win the democratic. Then I'd like to see Ron as Obama to be his running mate
. Thats a ticket I would vote for. It crosses the political divide, and unites the world in a gesture of good will. My other alternative would be for Bush to amend the constitution to give him another 8 years. I personally would like to see him dig us out of the mess he made.(sarcasm)

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Large populations of the world dont care - for lack of awareness, there are better things to worry about - who becomes the US pres. That said internet voting can still be manipulated even if it is IP based. All I have to do is hook up n machiens to cast n votes ...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
People know how to change their IP - site raiders and trolls do it all the time. These results may not be the most accurate, but they look promising!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is a very clear indication of what the world would like to see.

In the interest of peace on earth, it seems the people have the greatest confidence in Dr. Paul.

Oooooooh, but that makes certain people very angry. What would their lives be worth if peace were to ever break out?

Where would all the people employed in the killing industries find new jobs?

Construction workers? Doctors? Schoolteachers? Farmers?

Heck no. Can't have that. Must keep material things scarce and society threatening.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think it would be funny if Ron Paul got elected only because then people would get to see how hamstrung he would be with a democratic or republican house and senate.
I am not sure if Libertarians could fix that sort of thing without calling for more executive power which would be an anti-libertarian viewpoint.
Also, we all know that most of the people who vote in these sort of things are kids who will either be too hung over or "forget" to vote when the day arrives.

My thoughts are that the republicans will take the lead again due to the success in Iraq and an economy that doesn't want to die no matter how much bad news is pumped into it.

I also see oil prices going down by next spring through the summer due to good results in oil exploration in certain areas of the world.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Being the hippy that I am I voted for Kucinich. But I think Paul would be cool too. Anybody would be an improvement over the current policy. People need to stop tripping out over whether the results are manipulated. It could just be that in foreign countries the media isn't bought and sold by the two worst candidates of each party and that therefore they pay more attention to policies.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I actually support Ron Paul, but lets be completely honest: in no way does a internet poll represent the general population. The characteristics which represent people who not only (1) use the internet but (2) are active enough to find these sites are completely different from the characteristics that make up the voting populations of the world. This is not at all generalizable. All it does is prove the characteristics that make up (1) and (2) above: they appear to be libertarian.

Dae

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
www.nolanchart.com...

Go ahead, have your say...

I think this was real cute!

Hungarians are with Ron Paul and so are the Iranians and the Iraqis!

Never mind the fact that Ron Paul wants to cut off their aid and abandon them to their enemies, Israelis still voted for Ron Paul, and hey, whaddya know, so did the Palestinians! Can you see a Ron Paul Presidency causing peace in the Middle East?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet

Originally posted by zaraza777

well, most of those votes (about 30,000) are actually from the US. id like to see a tally of how many non US votes are for who. just briefly going through the list it seemed a lot of outside of the US votes were for Obama.

intersting stuff none the less.

i'm pretty good with numbers, and from eyeballing them and a little arithmetic (no calc right now) i can tell you that

Outside The U.S

the popular vote goes 2...................

Ron paul bout 40 %

Barack obama circa 27.5%

D Kunich circa 14%

H. clinton circa 8-9%

Gravel 2.5%

Gulliani 2.5%

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I posted my own vote, just for fun, and then began scrolling down through the country list. Interestingly enough, first and second place seem predomoinantly taken by Ron Paul and Obama.

That seems to match what I see in the public eye too, as Ron Paul signs, banners and bumper stickers are all over, but one doesn't see much of any other candidate's names, anywhere. Rather interesting.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Peace!
KarmaGurl

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join