It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov. 13th UFO Conference Footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Where is the full footage of this conference? Could I really have missed it somewhere?

And if it hasn't even been released to the public yet, then why the hell not? I think I remember that James Fox guy saying something about a theatrical release for his next film. Now I'm getting the feeling that he simply just wants to profit from this conference. If I had been in charge of videotaping that conference I would have sent full copies to every single media outlet as soon as the conference was over.

If the full footage is already available, then please excuse me for being so blind and missing it, and kindly provide me with a link. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

this is from the CNN right?

if it is, u didn't miss anything. IT WAS A BUNCH OF CRAP.

here is the CNN conference --www.livevideo.com...

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's not the CNN thing.

Diplo, I don't think it's online yet.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava

here is the CNN conference --www.livevideo.com...

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Drzava]

That video you linked is only like 4 minutes long. I am pretty sure the conference was AT LEAST an hour long.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

yeah sorry, but like i said u didn't miss anything

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Drzava - I think that you are confused as to the purpose of the UFO Conference. This UFO Conference was a press conference for the press. It was not to convince us of anything, we already know whats going on. This press conference was mainly too convince the Main Stream Media that this stuff is real, there is something going on and they need to pay more attention to it. If you have not noticed, the Main Stream Media controls the public. If we can convince the Main Stream Media, we can convince the public. That is why everybody here is making a big deal about it and yes it was very important and very much a big deal.

You sound like the type that was disappointed because no one came up to the stand and presented some alien flesh or a piece alien spaceship. If that is the case then you obviously do not know how any of this works and you have a lot more learning to do my friend.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
By the way Diplomat, from what I have seen the Conference was very good. Now I did only catch the very last tail end of it, I got to see the last few guys on the stand and the Q&A. The Q&A was what impressed me the most because the press actually ask some really good questions and they got some really good answers. It was much, much better unlike the usual Blond Bimbo Bable that the press usually spits out.

new topics

top topics

join