It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dragon topic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
does anyone here believe in mythological dragons not th dragons science tries to explain but dragons like those in korean mythology ?? and how do you guys feel about the stories in korean mythology that states dragons have a magical orb called Yeo-ui-ju and that one who holds it is blessed with the abilities of creation at will??

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by unieq2021

I for one don't believe in dragons at all, ( I don't know much about korean myths though, but the dragons in 'fire breathing, flying, ect') but anything is possible, maybe they live really high up in the atmosphere, or come to this world through a dimensional portal of some sort. But for now, I do not believe in them. But somehow they make me think of bigfoot, although there is much more evidence backing up bigfoot. Well good luck anyways.

-Jimmy-

Lame...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
every mythological beast has a source.
the dragon i think were dinosaurs.
they didnt live among humans, but like the Greeks did, medieval people found fossils and they just created this creature that they called dragons.

one example from the Greeks--the cyclops. it was the head of a dinosaur, but they interpreted as a a big human head with one eye.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
from my point of vew dragons are real if you beleave or not, there's proof,
the dragon it self was descouverd in oct. 23. 2004.

peaple may not beleave even if the proof is in front of them, there is peaple that will think that the proof you have is fake or is something else,

i can sit here for days on end trying to tell peaple what is actuly out there but there's peaple that will take your info and throw it back at you,

but beside's that, to the point dragons are real and come in many diferent forms and sizes and theres things that sciance cant exsplain.

my name is Treagon and im a dragonaligest.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draco87
from my point of vew dragons are real if you beleave or not, there's proof,
the dragon it self was descouverd in oct. 23. 2004.

peaple may not beleave even if the proof is in front of them, there is peaple that will think that the proof you have is fake or is something else,

i can sit here for days on end trying to tell peaple what is actuly out there but there's peaple that will take your info and throw it back at you,

but beside's that, to the point dragons are real and come in many diferent forms and sizes and theres things that sciance cant exsplain.

my name is Treagon and im a dragonaligest.

And such a good speller too. Are you a graduate of some school for Dragonology?

Now I'm going to ask you for proof of this October 23, 2004 event where one was discovered. If you don't supply a link to a reputable site or story, then I will deem it proper to ask other moderators if you should be banned as a hoaxer.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
www.cynical-c.com...

yes iam a dragonaligest

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I kind of believe they were flying dinosaurs also!
...but, I still wonder how the fire blowing came about!
Here is a link talking about the flying dinosaur!

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
well that depends on your point of veiw.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
well on your four winged flying dyno is a micro rapter, it glides a good amount of distance and is also a great tree climer".

[edit on 3/5/08 by Draco87]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draco87
www.cynical-c.com...

yes iam a dragonaligest

It seems the people over at

www.cryptozoology.com...

think your dragon is nothing more than a viral advertising for the game Shadow of the Colossus.
snip
13th Colossus in the game, Phalanx

[edit on 6/3/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yes, I already know!
I saw the whole Nova show not too long ago about it!
I think there are just different types of flying dinosaurs that we have'nt found yet!

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Givenmay]

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
hmmm........ but there is one thing i dont get, is that the blogs is another problem in that link, there that one blog thats says, this could be a good game that still puzzles me, i guess im going to have more work cut out for me lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
hmmm grrr i cant keep up with all the new info lol, my only qustion is what catagory are they going to put all the new archyaligy discoverys at.

well any ways ill try to come up with more acurit info next time so i apalogyes.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
...oops I think that I accidently entered the wrong link!
Draco, which link are you referring to?

www.pbs.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
There is a biblical account of a dragon in the bible. It calls it a leviathan but when it is described it sounds like a dragon.

Job 41:14 His teeth are terrible round about.

Job 41:15 His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.

Job 41:19-21 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out. Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron. His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

www.genesispark.org...

The Leviathan was supposed to be a Sea Monster, I wonder if it could fly with it's fins also!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

it also might have been able to walk, it says in 41:30 Sharp stones are beneath him:he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

"Others have suggested that this fire-breathing monster was a land-dweller that merely spent much of its time in the water"

Yes, it says that it could have!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
here ill give exacly what is says
let me type it all in

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join