It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two UFOs Parked on the Moon. (Apollo Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
reply to post by Darthweezer

Well I am browsing around NASA's Apollo 12 Pics and nothing yet. Could be a while though until something comes up.

The Coward, i could be wrong, but some years ago i've watched at a video in which were showed the two ufos you're talking about: maybe it's a still captured by some video: i've browsed too nasa archives but no way to find it.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Cool video, Nasa has had a long time to accidently lose the originals of this footage, and no doubt they took the time they had to do a good job isnt there a law in America that can be used to stop the destruction of this kind of material? it seems NASA is becoming very handy at destroying photographs and video and are not afraid to admit it either.

Just look at the report on air safety they ordered their destruction until i think it was the senate or congress ordered that the destruction be stopped while it was investigated,

the way i see it is the American people pay for this to happen (space exploration) so all pictures and video belong to the American people.

Nice find BTW star and flag..

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If anyone is interested there is a very similar looking UFO on the 1979 documentary posted in the ATS forum and here on google.

video.google.com...

here's a pic.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Damn thats a cool clip.

If thats real, thats dynamite.

Maybe two human craft designed from captured nazi tech.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have taken some screenshots from the video
of those 2 disks on the moon surface and am displaying
them here for review. This photo has been rotated 90Deg
for a better upright view

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I got that DVD too at Wal-Mart. Only a buck! Hey, even an evil corporation does some good now and then.

On the actual dvd, I think it is astonishing for the most part. However, they do seem to give credibility to some evidence that obviously doesn't deserve it.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If you click and stop the tape at 1:58 just at the right moment you can read the document.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a few years ago, in a french magazine Paris Match Ive seen a picture of a L shaped structure on the dark side of the moon. If anybody can find it?

Ohter moon anomalies
paranormal.about.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join