It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien on film in rainforest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I've always seen this video on You Tube and theres just something about it that just seems crazy...Its always safe to assume something like this is fake because its so accessible on the internet and there's been nothing said about it but this thing doesn't look human- the head shape, the eyes reflecting, its so damn skinny too...and it doesn't seem scripted at all....VERY STRANGE...

Heres the link-
youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is really old and the original provider of the video did not respond any further ( from what i know ) so that leads us a bit into thinking it's fake.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I also believe it is fake- and if it is fake- its well done...because I have never seen anything look like that. Night vision tends to make things look crazy but that thing just looks freaky. Another thing I cant understand about it is why they just didnt continue filming and stayed silent...and WHY hasn't anybody actually caught one of these things on film yet? Everything's got camera's now! Its ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Woah, never seen that one before!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It's fake.

Making of

How they faked it

This video is also videly known as a "Fallen angel" video. Lots of copyes on youtube with different names.

- Alien
- Fallen angel
- Chupacabra

And probably more.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Throred]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Throred

Wow excellent find! You've just debunked this completely. Not that I thought it was real- just thought it was an interesting find.

This guy deserves an award for it then we can all beat him with it for making us try to believe its real!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throred
It's fake.

Making of

How they faked it

This video is also videly known as a "Fallen angel" video. Lots of copyes on youtube with different names.

- Alien
- Fallen angel
- Chupacabra

And probably more.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Throred]

Wow.

Thank you for providance, i didn't believe it might have been such a big deal lol!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dj05544

Can you explain the difference between crazy and freaky? I mean for you. And ATS here has a great search engine and if you type in fallen angel, or alien in the woods, or anything similar to that extent, than about well, atleast 25 threads will appear. Search is a great function, use it.

Second, you say why hasn't anyone caught a thing like this on tape? Well...Didin't you just post a video of one?

Lame...

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well jimmy considering that this has been debunked as fake- that would make sense of what I wrote asking for "real" alien videos wouldn't it?

If your going to come at me full throttle- at least let it pertain to my topic, not my writing. Yes I used crazy and freaky as two different meanings- "Oooo you caught me". I know how to use the search engine as well- just haven't seen anything in the past few months about it that was even worth reading. In the future you can take your sarcasm and contradictions and shove it. Canada, eh?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
Well jimmy considering that this has been debunked as fake- that would make sense of what I wrote asking for "real" alien videos wouldn't it?

If your going to come at me full throttle- at least let it pertain to my topic, not my writing. Yes I used crazy and freaky as two different meanings- "Oooo you caught me". I know how to use the search engine as well- just haven't seen anything in the past few months about it that was even worth reading. In the future you can take your sarcasm and contradictions and shove it. Canada, eh?

Maybe there aren't any videos of them because their aren't any aliens?
And I guess you can't really take jokes and poke a little fun then huh? And then you tell me to shove it. And what does where I live have to do with anything, huh?

Back on topic, here's a thread WORTH reading, if you just take a little time to look at it carefully.

Thread

BTW I'm a 16 year old kid who just got his liscense and feels like bragging, what do you expect? Atleast I don't tell anyone to shove it.

Lame... (Oh BTW again, I put this in all my posts)

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dj05544

He's probably just frustrated that he had to sit through a video thats been shown on this site, and I'm not exaggerating, probably 100 times. Just want to tell you or any fairly new members: If its older than a week, its been on this site at least a dozen times!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
and where are the mods..

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The thumbs down wasnt for canada- it was for you. You being 16- there is no need for me to come down on you so I'm sorry. The way you wrote it was really what made me mad but your telling me it was out of fun so I'll drop it. Back on topic- if you believe there are no aliens then why bother taking a look at my thread? commenting on it? or even showing up to this site? Just because something isn't infront of your eyes, doesn't mean its not there. Your too young to be throwing around such broad statements as aliens don't exist- considering you've only been here for 16 years.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dj05544

Actually, I do believe, well atleast I want to believe. And I come top this site for the past year and a half now to find the truth, because I know that the second absolute disclosure is among us, a dedicated ATS'er will post it here, and I will be here reading it, and saving it to my computer. And I looked at your thread why? Because I saw the title ' Alien In Rainforest caught on tape' Thinking it might've been something new. And I am aware that we can't really see or tell jokes when they are in writing, and I apologize for that.

Anyway, lets call it constructive criticism.

lame... (PS hope this doesn't affect your stay here on ATS)

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Agreed- I'm sorry- i'd pull the thread if i could and by this time tommorrow I'm sure a moderator will have caught up with me anyways.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

haha it certainly wont- but I do thank you for keeping me on my toes.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is AWESOME. Apparently it was part of a film project, but it's incredible all the same.

Reminds me of the ghost/zombie in the graveyard footage that was so popular for a while.

*edit* I might have found a story an upcoming film about Aliens in Johannesburg, South Africa. It's a totally different project but it's going to be very realistic and awesome.

www.filmmaker.co.za...

[edit on 29-11-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Sounds great- unfortunately its not real...
but still I'm sure will look amazing. Lemme know when you get more info!

new topics

top topics

join