It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO are these phantoms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
MAN (Human) was created by the Creator when the Holy Breath entered the body. This breath came from the Most High, we call this creator by many names, Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, Elohim, Brahma, etc.
The Holy Breath is infinite, it lives forever because the Creator is forever. When our physical bodies are no longer capable of harmonic balance, the Holy Breath returns to it's origin. Those who are in tune with their higher self, will take the journey back to the origin of life. Those who are entangled with their lower self will remain entangled with it forever.

These beings that so many are curious about are beings entangled with their lower self, and are destined to remain on this plane. Some are 100% evil, and others are completely lost and can't let this space/time go. People who face death unexpectedly feel this bond with this time/space, they have many passions and desires associated with this plane and refuse to move on.

I have heard many EVP audio from many investigators and in my opinion, many of these phantom voices are in distress or angry in some fashion.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well, I think that is a pretty safe assumption. However, I don't think it's something that is permanent. I think that once the spirit realizes that it no longer has any use for fleshy pursuits, it returns to its source. God cannot be divided unto himself.

Now, this realization may take thousand of years by fleshy human standards, but it does eventually happen.

Also, it could be that these spectors that we see are nothing more or less than an imprint of what once was.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blaqmyst

Considering you have no evindence of your statement about creation, I would tend to think the rest of what you have to say is pure speculation also.

Interesting thoughts though.

join