Uh Oh. I think I might be fallin' and stuff.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Gonna say it back...I Love you.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Lombozo-
When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you
When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you
When I first liked you I was afraid to love you
Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wow, this is great. What a nice post.

Best of luck to the both of you.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Yeehee !!!!!! NY is the place to be ........ '08 is the year you'll get to see Steve !!!!!! I'm sooo darn happy for ya ... you're still my my best friend AD !!!!!!!! We've found "Love" on ATS ...
you found a moderator while I've found a Snakeslayer ......... see ya later

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So this is what's been going on on BTS while I've been sleepin' and stuff!

LOVE

Guys I couldn't be happier for you both!

Love you both!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Congratulations to the both of you!

I'm very happy that you all found each other, and I wish you two all the best! I'm in the same boat as you all right now (spankin' new) and if you all are feeling as elated as I am, then it's an awesome thing!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Lombo

AD

To quote a well used Marine word...

OUTSTANDING

( I just love a good love story)

Semper

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is really cool. Im new so I dont know, but has there ever been a ATS/BTS wedding? sounds like a great love story in the making ahhhhh
Wish you both luck. Oh and a question too, do you get to see each other? do you live near by?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Congratulations!

But I am still holding my breath for the day when someone claims ATS is the reason their first child was conceived. That will be something to talk about.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
My lord, niw we not only have to put up with Steve-o and SS but now AD and Lombozo! Man this mushy stuff is startin to get to me man

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ahh come on tetsujin, love is in the air embrace the feeling, I for one find it kinda romantic, They might even name junior after you!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Oh lord I hope not, who the heck wants a kid with that number in its name?! Come on!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
heheheYear your right but it could be worse, like they could call bubs after me!! ''meet little nuts isnt he adorable''

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

That is very true. Nuts would not be the best name for a child...why are we talking about this again! A bit early me thinks lol

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Its never to early for nuts
or beer for that matter but your right i shall be more conciderate in the future.:bnghd: nuts is naughty too!!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Oh you naughty naughty girl you! No no, dont hold back! Say what you wanna say, as long as its with in T & C . AD and Lombozo, im happy for yall really am!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hey all..Thanks for the well wishes..
To my knowledge there has not been an ATS wedding..but I've only been here since March 07..ATS has been around 10 years.There must have been one at some point.
As for naming children..good grief guys..getting way ahead there aren't you?
Apparently love is in the air all over ATS...my gosh you would think it was spring.
I know my guy is not one in a million..he is one in a trillion..and I know he will blush and perhaps argue with that.Well honey, you don't see what I see.
I loves ya babe...I truly do...with all my heart.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
ALL i am going to say is that we better get pics of the next get together you two attend
hehehehe

Well congrats to BOTH of you - lombozo and AD!! couldn't have been more perfect.

Ok but am i still allowed to have a crush on AD lombozo? I mean, you know we are friends and all and friends share everything

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Ahem..Shearder..you can crush on me all you like...
as for the pics...um..well...all I could say to that would be..

No worries..we will take some very nice "Happy Together" pics that won't violate the T&C.
Wow..hope I didn't say too much there...

Lombozo..I loves ya babe!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Dear Lord the mushy THE MUSHY!!!! :bnghd: No pics please the constant "I love you threads" are enough lol. Have a wonderful day, I hope I was not too annoying!

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join