It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the net tightening on Nazi 'Dr Death'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Is the net tightening on Nazi 'Dr Death'?

news.bbc.co.uk

If he is still alive, former SS medical officer Aribert Heim is 93 years old, but his age will not protect the alleged Nazi war criminal from justice, vows Nazi-hunter Efraim Zuroff.

Heim in his earlier days - but how might he look now?

Enlarge Image
Mr Zuroff is in South America this week for the launch of Operation Last Chance, a scheme to flush out the remaining Nazi criminals who took refuge there in the postwar years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Good! I hope they catch the b*, given the IF he's still alive deal.

While I certainly believe that the holocaust story has likely been blown WAYYYYY out of proportion by the Zionists that have done nothing but profit off of it, that does NOT mean that I don't believe that countless numbers of Jews and non-Jews alike suffered horrible and UNNECESSARY deaths in those "work" camps of the Nazis.

Here's hoping that they are able to catch the ones that are still living (and the United States and/or Russia is not protecting)!

As a side note; Am I the only one that thinks Zuroff looks evil as well?

Jasn

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well, I think there was a holocaust. However, I have to question the numbers. What I have always found odd though is that Hitler is demonized and Stalin, well, you hardly hear anything about his atrocities. Stalin is responsible for the deaths of anywhere between, depending on who you ask, 20-80 million people. Yet, I don't see extensive documentaries on television about the "madness" of Stalin or the "crimes" of Stalin. I have always been a bit perturbed by this.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Man, get out of my freaking head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was actually thinking the exact same thing as I posted this.

While I will catch flack for this, I believe the reason for this is the fact that the Zionists absolutely refuse to let the Jewish Holocaust be forgotten for even a second. They seem to make a point of including it ANY and EVERY chance they get. However, they do seem to forget the Gypsies, handicapped and others that were also killed in mass during the same time period in the same way. While they certainly want you to remember the atrocities against the Jews, they seem to want you to ONLY remember the atrocities against the Jews. After all, it wouldn't benefit them to make sure that it was remembered that the Jews were, IN NO WAY, the only group that was persecuted by the Nazis.

Agendas all around!!!

Jasn

NOTE: NO! I am not saying the holocaust should be forgotten. I am, however, saying that it was NOT just the Jews that suffered as a result.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
True, Simius..

While what happened to the European Jews was terrible, they fail to mention that the six million that are quoted weren't all Jewish...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I was always under the impression that "Dr. Death" was Joseph Mengele.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Intrepid, wasn't Mengele the one who did all of the experiments on the twins and stuff?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Joseph Mengele...

He was known as the "Angel of death"...

Joeseph Mengele

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The Octagenarians from Brazil . . . . .

I thought it was Mengele, Dr. Todt, as well.

As far as that goes, there are a number of anthropologists who questioned the forensic evidence that it was actually Mengele's body that was recovered in Brazil in 1985.

Here's the Time article that ran when the body was exumed. I point you to page three which highlighted, even at the time, the convience of having the Weisenthal center call of its search for Mengele.

1985 TIME article

Note that this was in the era before DNA.

This 1990 New York Times Article considered it significant the the Senior West German Prosecutor refused to pronounce Mengele officially dead, a full five years after the exhumation; And that Wiesenthal himself considered the Mengele family to have actively supported the identification of the remains as Josef Mengele.

sleep tight.

join