It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The simple thing of life ---god---

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So far in this Debate on ATS there have been 3 sides, 1st those who say that god doesnt exisist and if he does then proove it, 2nd thiests who have been born and raised there whole life and beleived in something, they find all who judge them offensive and thats there GOD given right,3rd there is Athiests and Thiests they will sit on the side lines and watch.

When you think about it the only person who see's and act's like you is you, you are significent, imagine if you were the only one really alive and everyone else was your imagination who would you blame?

its impossible at this moment intime to say there is or isnt a god, i have had accuring dreams of "things" does that mean i im intuned with the "light" no, i have actually seen an angel when i was 6, i dont know if god exists, but im sure that something created everything, like a mother and father create a child, like a farmer raises crops, the creation is simple.

i beleive that Athiests should not provoke or insult thiests for thinking differently or beleiving in something different.

To me, my GOD is my parents and ancestors because withought them i would'nt have been created.

now theres logical evidence that everyone can be a GOD to somebody so THIESTS I HAVE PROVEN THERE ARE GODS, ATHIESTS I HAVE PROVEN THAT THERE ARE GODS.

please stop it at this.

peace out

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

no, you've merely redefined the term "gods" and proven nothing.

unicorns are horses, look i proved unicorns exist!
that argument is actually far less fallacious as horses are more similar to unicorns than humans are to deities.

the flying spaghetti monster exists because it's a blue permanent marker, i've proven flying spaghetti monsters exist.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The fundamental issue for humanity is how come nothing create every thing.
This above event is not in our near reality.
The search is on, between those that think "nothing" is been created by God and those that think "nothing" is a result of mechanical work.
Both way in the search of the same thing...then when both find what they where looking for, you can be sure that both will claim the credit as their righteousness.
I wouldn’t be surprise if someone is laughing he's head off right...

Kacou

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say it but I agree with madnessinmysoul. You merely made a statement that redefined the term gods. You have not proven that there is a god in this world and I am neither of the people you mentioned I am a satanist, thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
May i ask you what a god is. Have you ever seen a god or have you just heard about what he's done?

also i do not beleive in god im merely trying to settle all the pointless bickoring.

plus just because i made a statement doesnt mean you have to beleive in it because im not saying anyone is wrong i have just shown you the similarity between my example and everyone elses, also you are correct horses and unicorns are similiar but i dont beleive in mythical creatures.

id like to say that all your comments are appreciated and anyone who hates god will most likely respond to this as ballony or trash, i understand that some of you will most likely misunderstand this as a threat and im sorry.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

no, you've merely redefined the term "gods" and proven nothing.

unicorns are horses, look i proved unicorns exist!
that argument is actually far less fallacious as horses are more similar to unicorns than humans are to deities.

the flying spaghetti monster exists because it's a blue permanent marker, i've proven flying spaghetti monsters exist.

you also didnt get the jist of how god is the creator of life, i was showing you that everyone is cable of making life unless they have medical problems, as you see you saying that horses are similiar to unicorns doesnt give much plausable evidence unlike i have.

cherio have a nice day

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Many people have encountered God after they clinically died and passed into the afterlife. I still can't understand why so many people are ignorant of NDE's and why all this nonsense keeps coming up. Yes, God exists because people have seen and communicated with him after they died. It's so childishly simple, one doesn't need to keep speculating. Atheists turn into believers really fast after going through an NDE. Seems that in the year 2007 the word should be out there loud and clear by now, especially with decades of accounts, books, TV shows, and now websites that cover it. We're living in the information age and yet people seem to be living without any info. It's sad seeing mankind get more ignorant and arrogant as time goes on.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Elhardt]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elhardt
Many people have encountered God after they clinically died and passed into the afterlife. I still can't understand why so many people are ignorant of NDE's and why all this nonsense keeps coming up. Yes, God exists because people have seen and communicated with him after they died.

I can tell you first hand that this is entirely false! I had an NDE experience where I was explicitly told by God that there is no God and that everyone that had reported NDE experiences are just suffering from hallucinations caused by chemicals in the brain! My source of information is credible because it came from God the almighty, whom does not exist. Your argument is bunk.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sorry dude but your theory is bunked because you yourself just said that NDE'S are halucanations...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So you agree with me that NDE's are just hallucinations? Great, thanks, end of argument.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentGem

Originally posted by Elhardt
Many people have encountered God after they clinically died and passed into the afterlife. I still can't understand why so many people are ignorant of NDE's and why all this nonsense keeps coming up. Yes, God exists because people have seen and communicated with him after they died.

I can tell you first hand that this is entirely false! I had an NDE experience where I was explicitly told by God that there is no God and that everyone that had reported NDE experiences are just suffering from hallucinations caused by chemicals in the brain! My source of information is credible because it came from God the almighty, whom does not exist. Your argument is bunk.

actually i was stating that and NDE means that your dead, if you are dead then who can truelly say that your hallucanating, what i said was, is that you had an NDE and if you say there hallucanations how can you beleive that the true god actually told you that god doesnt exist, your post is blatant rubish ment to confuse people...dont make up BS. you should be
from all scientific conversations...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You can tell there is a God by grace.

Grace is love. Some people dont have love or grace and they are evil.. They have no feelings, no heart, no remorse, no sypathy, no laughter, and are vicious even as kids.

Grace is a movement of love, so God is everywhere love is. Its a movement of compassion in a soul.

evolution doesnt love or isnt capable of creating love. if evolution is true then we should just be drones eating and living as unsensable robots.

But if you think about that, people without grace are like robots, they have no love.

If you grew up with evil freinds like me, who would pick people out to go beat up in gangs for (fun).

you would know and appretiate love, and Gods grace.

he is real, and I cant wait, literally cant wait until proof is finally given.

God bless.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This is a GREAT thread BTW Richard!
I am so glad I finally decided to stop in and equally as glad that you made it! (^_^)

Originally posted by Richard.M.J.Palmer
please stop it at this.

We can never stop being argumentative...
...However, we can begin to be peaceful!

Originally posted by kacou
I wouldn’t be surprise if someone is laughing he's head off right...

"You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope some day you’ll join us, and the world will live as one."
--John Lennon

(This is actually about me laughing - go ahead and call me a dreamer, but I'm not the only one!)

Originally posted by Richard.M.J.Palmer
...dont make up BS. you should be
from all scientific conversations...

It's true, you know... Making up BS is the #2 reason why people are banned from the scientific community (#1 reason: being shameless enough to pose evidence that is contrary to popular belief).

So! In conclusion and inconclusion:

Atheists are correct because God cannot be an entity.
Theists are correct because there is a God.

I say happiness exists, you say unhappiness doesn't exist.

Are we happy yet?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAce

im allways happy lol but i was talking about the guy who was babling bout NDE'S being hallucinations lol if you read what hes said you'll understand why its BS =3

peace out

new topics

top topics

join