It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olmert warns of 'end of Israel'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Olmert warns of 'end of Israel'

news.bbc.co.uk

Israel's Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has said failure to negotiate a two-state solution with the Palestinians would spell the end of the State of Israel.

He warned of a "South African-style struggle" which Israel would lose if a Palestinian state was not established.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hmm,

There are so many stories going around surrounding this that I'm not sure which way to look anymore hahaha.

On the one hand, you have several claiming that the whole conference was nothing but a farce. Others are saying that it is going to lead to WWIII and so on and so forth.

Personally, I agree with Olmert's thoughts that the lack of a Palestinian state would lead to a "South African-style struggle".

However, I also feel that Israel has their own selves to blame above all else (read: they are not the ONLY ones to blame, but the majority of the blame should fall to them) because of their policy of trying to drive out as many Palestinians as they can.

The whole situations between the Israelis and Palestinians is just stupid. For that reason, I feel that we, The United States, should pull out of there and just let them continue to fight it out as they see fit.

I don't want anymore of our citizens lost to this ridiculous "battle".

J

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

join