It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"shall" used in the Gospel (Dont be deceived)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
shall4 verb

used as a form of command
Example: You shall go if I say you must.

^^It's this definition, not the others. So understand it's as though this (But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved) is this: But he that I command endure unto the end, the same I command be saved.

Check it out: More changed examples:

For then I command be great tribulation, such as was since the beginning of the world to this time, or ever I command be.

Two women I command be grinding at the mill; the one I command be taken, and the other left.

But when ye I command understand the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be out Judaea flee to the mountains:

^^Astral projectors have to be commanded to understand. It's all coming to them in the end.

For true Christs and true prophets I command rise, and I command shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

^^Ha! The Highest is the General as I were saying that long ago. Since the Highest is the General, I'm the General, though I, as the third and last day, am here to give informative briefs and verdicts.

The superphysical and physical I cammand pass away: but my words I command pass away.

^^It's the Highest commanding me to change the words like I've changed heaven to the superphysical and taken away "not" and change other words as stated in my other thread titled "deepest truth ever wrote". And it's the Hightest that can change Its own command as it pleases.

Any questions?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I have always wondered about the two woman grinding away bit.

Not sure of what you mean by astral projectors?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Whatever the Highest is I am(/my kind is) because the Highest is not divided unlike the devil is.

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the everlasting fire of God should come, he answered them and said, The everlasting fire of God cometh with observation: Either I command they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the everlasting fire of God is without you. And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye I command desire to understand one of the days of the Carcase of man, and ye I cammand understand it. And they I command say to you, Understand here; or, understand there: go after them, or follow them.

^^In that the author describes me (not the Carcase, but the representative of the Carcase) telling all astral projectors (demons) to understand here or there (because demons will understand evenually). And it also reveals what they're doing: following them (me).

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
oh I see,

Makes sense now, thanks for the reply.

You may find this link interesting to read as it touches upon some of what you are saying.

War in Heaven

Chapter 11 might parrallel your thoughts.

cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   

It's the Highest commanding me to change the words like I've changed heaven to the superphysical

The highest commanding you to change (distort) the words? Who is the highest that told you to change?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
counterargument: shall makes not a single appearance in the bible, as it was written in hebrew and greek instead of english.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
When the Carcase of man I command come out his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then I command he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him I command be gathered all nations: and he I command separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he I command set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then I command the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye cursed of my Father, inherit the everlasting fire prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me out: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was out prison, and ye came unto me.

Then I command the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee out? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or out prison, and came unto thee?

And the King I command answer and say unto them, Out truth I say unto all, Out as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then I command he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, out to everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me out: naked, and ye clothed me: sick, and out prison, and ye visited me.

Then I command they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or out prison, and did minister unto thee?

Then I command he answer them, saying, Out truth I say unto all, Out as much as ye did it to one of the least of these, ye did it to me. And these I command go away out to everlasting punishment: but the righteous out to life eternal.

^^When saw "we thee" = the merger being the cause. Notice the Highest calls that "we thee" Lord? Notice how "ye" can be defined as "the self; the ego" because of that fact? For the devil is the hypocrite"s"/the unbeliver"s". Only in a dream state does the self; the ego become many. This world is a real life dream state to even how come the superphysical occurs. So change "ye" to "the self; the ego" and re-read for the truth. Time to let go of the egos to see the truth. I let go of my ego and I see I am not the King or the Lord. Neither is the Highest the King or the Lord which is evident at the end in the last paragraph. I show you how it feels to drop a body of dead weight. Notice at the beginning the Carcase of man is commaned to seperate nations ONE from ANOTHER? There are only two beings in existence is why. It's the Highest and the Devil coming away from a merging. As "these" go away only one will be punished if you get the ending like I do. The goat"s" on the left (the gone) are gone during a set (as in setting/deprogramming) of some kind. That's another reason why it's Depart from me stated about the left. His angels are a doing of ONE (the devil).

Lets go deep into the program that gets deprogrammed:

Then cried Jesus out the temple as he taught, saying, The self (the ego) both know me, and the self (the ego) know whence I am: and I am come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom the self (the ego) know.

But he shall say, I tell you, I know you whence the self (the ego) are; depart from me, all the self (the ego) workers of iniquity.

^^The self; the ego set apart shall depart from that there divided state. Which means they (the devil) will be one again.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
counterargument: shall makes not a single appearance in the bible, as it was written in hebrew and greek instead of english.

"Shall" didnt pop out of nowhere. It was a translation by synonyms. So therefore the meaning to shall was just as good as the word having been there in the original.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
More translated:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The everlasting fire of the superphysical is likened unto a man which sowed good seed out his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed everlasting fires among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the everlasting fires also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst thou sow good seed out thy field? from whence then hath it everlasting fires? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Yea; for fear that while the self (the ego) gather up the everlasting fires, I root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest (maturity): and out the time of harvest (maturity) I will say to the reapers, Gather the self (the ego) together first the everlasting fires, and bind them out bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat out to my barn.

^^In a barn it's dark so "my barn" symbolizes space itself. Obviously space is shared by two beings once ego is taken out the picture.

Even more:

He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Carcase of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the everlasting fire; but the everlasting fires are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest (maturity) is the end of the field; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the everlasting fires are gathered and burned out the fire; so I command it be out the end of this field. The Carcase of man I command send forth his angels, and they I command gather out of his everlasting fire all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And I command cast them out to a furnace of fire: there I command be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then I command the righteous shine forth as the sun out the everlasting fire of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

^^Son of man = Carcase of man as I stated why in another thread but it being the sun as the furnace of fire can also be understood as the Darkened of man to imply the fate of the one Devil based on this quote "...I command the sun be darkened". A darkened definition: To fill with sadness; make gloomy--the Devil himself will be that sadness, and one made gloomy as a burning star.

Know, in one sense is the devil safe in the very everlasting fire, but then in another commanded sense the devil is burnt out to a furnace of fire.

Anyway, now you know the facts beforehand.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

ok, please show me the original word that directly translates to "shall" since you've made such a seemingly unfounded statement that there is one

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The conclusion:

The devil tried/tries to sow everlasting hells into Another's field so when that Other rises out they get nothing but the devil's hell, but though the devil ended up as his own condemnable enemy (by sense of the Highest's blade that wont allow Itself to be sown into any of another's doing) by having sown that hell causer onto himself only in a way that wont stay sown onto Another, but wont cause himself hell by command either, but can cause hell unto another by command. When the maturity occurs, which is when the devil is detacted from his commandable hell causer, the Highest has it so the judged devil immediately is sown out to a furnace of fire to burn as a physical life. Hear me?!

The devil is no match for me (completely unlabeled). The devil as a generation will pass away to become only one out to everlasting punishment as the devil is sown back together. The devil will be out to feel fire and be sad and gloomy.

Beware of the astral projectors that will try to discredit this thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

so you're not going to do a bit of legwork to find out what word is translated to "shall" in bible translations and what the original meaning of that word is?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
God gives no commands.

It would create a paradox.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
More news, more sense:

"with" = "without" in the Gospel. Use own intelliegence to figure out with the very Gospel because if I tell how so egos will be in the way again.

Check it:

And Jesus said unto him, Out truth I say unto thee, Today I command thou be without me out paradise.

But I say unto all, I will drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new without you out my Father's everlasting hell.

By the way, baptism implies a merger with either hell or another:

But I have a baptism to be baptized without; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

But Jesus said unto them, The self (the ego) know what the self (the ego) ask: can the self (the ego) drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized without the baptism that I am baptized without?

^^The answer is no to that put question to the devil.

And if you wonder why in book of John the author used the term verily twice in a row, it's because there are two truths (two beings). Verity means in truth but it's changed to mean out truth.

PS. By the way, Nay = Yea...lest = for courage that

[edit on 5-12-2007 by Mabus]

top topics

join