It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Research and Publication

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hey everyone I really need some straight answers here, I do not need to know whether you believe or don't believe that free energy can work.

I am heavily involved in the fringe science field especially when it comes to free energy. I have been developing different machines and have observed them. From those observations I have created theories that are not disproved by ANY scientific law. I do not yet have free energy but I believe that I am very close.

Now what I would like to know is what is the BEST way to send this product out into the public but keep these considerations in mind...

1. I would like to obtain international patents and then sell my device for a very reasonable price.

2. If the government tries to shut the company down, and it will, what do I do?

I DO NOT want to be greedy with this, I have decided that for the good of man and hopefully to save us of what may be coming with war, that I will make the device know to everybody!

I want to know how I can make it know to a mass majority of the public.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So nobody has a clue? Not even an opinion c'mon the entire community should be able to give a solution.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hey rhombus24 !!!!!!!

I would really love to see someone pull this off. I am just posting for encouragement more than anything else.

It is hard to say what you might do as more information would be needed as in how complex the device and how hard the device is to make.

As there are no free energy devices out there at the moment that have made it to the main stream I would say do the opposite of everyone else that has tried so far,
keeping away from Scientists, Governments & Large Companies for a start.

I would think that the only way would be to make the device yourself and grow from there. If someone suddenly started to power their own home and did not need to be connected to the grid then I am sure neighbours would want to do the same and it would grow from there.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
you can't pull off free energy
it's impossible

we can get cheap-as-hell energy, but it will never be free.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Let me ask you why you think energy cannot come freely.

Actually first let me clear something up, true free energy is extremely unlikely that is saying that energy literally comes from nothing. Unfortunately that is what the public sees in the name free energy and they suddenly shoot it down.

But the truth is that the energy does come from somewhere. Take for example magnetic fields, the only energy ever input was the energy to align its atoms. But remember that all a magnet is aligned atomic electric fields. Those electric fields and spinning particles create magnetic field.

This energy CAN be tapped to produce 'free energy'. Do you see what I mean by free energy, it does not come from nowhere is actually comes from a magnet or other forms.

I truly believe that it is possible but remember that even if it was possible it is not a perpetual motion machine becuase magnets do run out, of course after about 400 years.

So that makes it extremely practical for an energy producing application.

And BTW this violates NO laws of physics. The energy comes from somewhere and the machine does not run forever, ie. perpetual motion.

Thanks for listening and to the other poster thanks for the support!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rhombus24

The very best of luck to you my friend.

Don't trust anyone. Period. Be weary

You have my moral support. God bless.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Actually first let me clear something up, true free energy is extremely unlikely that is saying that energy literally comes from nothing...

And BTW this violates NO laws of physics. The energy comes from somewhere and the machine does not run forever, ie. perpetual motion.

Thanks for listening and to the other poster thanks for the support!

im glad you made these clear, and I now feel more confident you know what your talking about and sincerely hope you're right.

As for what you should do...i think the only way (unfortunately) is to finance production yourself for as long as possible to get as many working units out into the public before being noticed/bought out/sabotaged by those that may wish to do so. The catch 22 is, the better your business the quicker that will happen.

If you sell out early, its highly likely the buyer won't have your morals and this will be suppressed alot easier, even more likely the highest bidder will be the very ones who have most to lose.... hmmm im foresee alot of pressure

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hi rhombus24. Check out overunity.com and peswiki.com if you haven't already.

In my opinion the best way to market an overunity machine is too manufacture it grassroots style, and sell it as a "supper battery" because the average person won't believe it, or the word of the machine will get to certain "agencies" and they will cover it up. Have it run in a locked box, have the owner change some fake cartridges, or something, every 2 months.

Great technologies need great marketing, crazy ass technologies need crazy ass marketing. People will believe, things more easily when their in a big group. Shunt marketing is now the best way to market. Get them in a group, and give them free food would work good, I think.

Can you say more about what you've found?

Also going to the patent office is like going to the government/big business. Plus who's going to obey patent law on a "free energy" device, when a great depression and world war is on the doorstep? Not China that's for sure.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Brock]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Sorry guys I have been gone for the weekend on a retreat.

But THANK YOU ALL so much for the support.

First off to Brock:
I really appreciate the support not only from you but all of you. I love the superbattery idea I think its actually a great way to market it, but I really don't want people to have ANY doubts about this WHATSOEVER. I am not a phony, not that you called me one, but thats what everybody would believe if it was kept locked away. Over the course of this weekend I realized that The World needs this! And it needs it cheap and widely available, I am not in this for only the money, I am in it because I love this kind of science and I want to better this world. If any agency or company or whoever tries to shut me down, then I will take it as an insult to mankind. And following that, I will release it into the public domain, only condition, nobody makes a profit monopolizing it.

I have seen some remarkable patents on free energy devices, albeit that don't work but, they do not mention free energy or perpetual motion in it at any time and it basically describes free energy. Guess what, they are allowed, why, I dont know but I will definitely use those as a reference.

Randomdam: I realized that this was the greatest problem preventing people from understanding and whenever I talk about free energy I explain this too. It is vitally important that at the very least people can see what it is. And if anyone comes around saying its energy from nowhere, for sure they are lying.

All of you really thanks for the encouragement, I can tell you all that the machine uses permanent magnets which I recieved on Friday, I will probably start work on it tommorow. I can also say that this energy comes from atomic energy but using an affordable system. To explain that a little more clearly or at least for some speculation, aren't atoms always moving inside their fields, yes unless the temp is absolute zero. But now that is atomic motion, in the quantum world not all enrgy stops at 0K, which is absolute zero.

For some reason motion still continues which is very interesting, so why can't this energy be tapped, it CAN. Why hasn't it been tapped, because of the power of scientific review. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!! If your an established scientist and tell your peers about working on free energy you'll get your reputation and funding cut. If you went to college for years and then have established yourself in the scientific world why would you give that all away to do research in free energy. Too bad that science is still so blind to these huge advancements, the science real scientists do PROVE my research yet becuase they are so blind sighted cannot see what their work actually shows.

Now because I am not a scientist, at least in the sense of big time man with funding, I can do this research without anyone really shooting me down and my family and friends and now you ATS'ers supporting me. Thank You guys and I hopw someday soon I can start a thread letting you all know before any investors or news stations that I have developed the secret.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
My opinion is to sell what ever you make as a kit. with parts and instructions.

Do not try to sell it to the highest bidder. sell it online as a kit or sell the schematics. Look what happened to steven mark TPU its gone.

Sell it directly to the people.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by thedangler]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thats a great idea but what could the kit be used for, a proof of concept, or a working model to say power your house or what.

top topics

join