It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New youtube video : Moon Structures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
an interesting video submitted yesterday. I have asked the poster for the image link. There are various anomalies pointed out that look very interesting.

See what you think

www.youtube.com...

steve

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
What a crappy video. All he does is zoom way in on a lunar photo, then move his mouse pointer around as if to say, see this, and this, and this. Honestly, all I see is normal hills etc on the moon, and fuzzy stuff cause it's zoomed way too far in to make out anything.

Pathetic if you ask me. Waste of time to even watch.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I see roads, pipelines, buildings, unknown structures, tanks, entrances and holes in the ground. Somebody is mining there. Nice video!
Keep them posting and tell everybody what's going on:
NASA lies!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i am taliking to the maker of the video to try and get a source image. He gave me a link to a slightly better quality video. Look like all source images will be in his book!!

www.revver.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevecc
Look like all source images will be in his book!!

Now that's a surprise

Next claim please.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sigh.....

You know,

Nevermind.

I want to comment, but there is nothing to comment on here.

This has gotta be the 100th video/picture of nothing on the moon I've seen on ATS.

This one is only unique in the fact that this guy's mystery objects do not evenly closely resemble anything intersting. hmmm.

It's time to wait around and watch for the posters with good imaginations to tell me all the fantastic stuff that is on there. I'll be watching, and waiting for the thread to die.

top topics

join