It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Wrong With My U2U

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What is wrong with my u2u? When I try to compose or reply to u2u all I get is a blank slate instead of a form where I can post my u2u. Does anyone know why?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Nope.

It am working on my side.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I figured it out. I had to delete some of my u2us.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have been having trouble with the forum in general for the past week or more. Still the way the page looks to me now is just wrong. Lots of ad's and stuff, I can wait until the glitches fix themselves. At least you receive U2Us, lol!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah, antar.. Well, I started to notice the problem a little after Thanksgiving. I think however, the problem was on my end. My box was too full of U2Us... I had to empty them.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I have been having trouble with the forum in general for the past week or more. Still the way the page looks to me now is just wrong. Lots of ad's and stuff, I can wait until the glitches fix themselves. At least you receive U2Us, lol!

Same here, especially with the U2U system. I keep my boxes clear of messages, so that's not the problem.

After I've read a U2U it doesn't show up as read. When I click on it I get the flood control message and the U2U notice at the top of the page doesn't clear until I delete it.

Are the 3A's working on improving the U2U system at all? Just curious.

PH

top topics

join