It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Uha, but he may know (though not sustained) that his mother swept the floor to the outside..?

Dallas

edit: BTW you did a great job on LK, Shirley. You seem to know your stuff re extraterrestrial--UFO/EBEs.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Dallas]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

I may be nitpicking, but Jesse Marcel Jr. was not witness to any material behavior from the debris he handled and saw at his house. He only held and closely looked at an I-beam with strange purple inscriptions.

Your statement is a little disingenuous.

How well do you know him?

He confirmed what I posted above over dinner with me on 20 October.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Dunno?, but seems to me this Roswell crap is exactly what new members express. (old too) who have done anykind of serious research of that area to June 1947. Should consider just leaving it alone now.

I mean, listen to experts such as Springer. Then, there's so much to learn here even more to dismiss. Unreal garbage, up until the Algagashi (SP?)Incident.(Wieners) -=- Everything Changes !!

Dallas

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bovarcher
How well do you know him?

He confirmed what I posted above over dinner with me on 20 October.

Confirmed what? What behavior did he confirm? He has never stated in any interview that he witnessed any behavior of the materials at all.

He never touched the foil-like material. So what behavior are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DRSTRANGE26

this hypothesis would certainly explain roswell but not all the other incidents since.

if this is what happened at roswell then i suggest the black ops/secret complex would have gained control of the biggest oil reserve in the usa and kept it hidden.

it would also reason they would only seek to sell any of that sipply only when oil prices are high,this may also explain us foreign policy in the middle east.

they simply seek to inflate the price whenever they seek to sell,they truly could be a mini empire built on oil barony.

and hence why they will do anything to keep the oil thus cash flowing,even to the extent of suppressing alternate energy.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by welivefortheson]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
For everyone rightfully asking when we are going to share what we learned...

One of the BIGGEST rules of MSM is they get it FIRST. If we post what we have here on ATS they won't talk to us period. They will tell us that it's old news and they don't do repeats.

In the event you doubt me ask anyone you know who is in touch with the powerhouse MSM outlets (60 minutes, 48 hours, 20-20, etc...) about this fact.

We have a professional PR firm under retainer and we do what they tell us to do because they KNOW the business of MSM and they have been 100% successful in getting our "message" out and bringing the "players" we need face time with in front of us.

I just got home from Roswell a little while ago and I am exhausted but still "excited" about what we have and the fact we have the opportunity to present our case to some SERIOUS MSM folks because of our November 5th event. (are you starting to connect the dots of our big plan yet?
)

All that being said, I want to share what we have RIGHT NOW, but that would be the end of the "plan" I wrote about in the opening post of this thread.

I PROMISE each and everyone who reads this that if the MSM blows us off we will present EVERYTHING here immediately after and let the chips fall where they may.

But, until they have a chance to act or not act on an "exclusive" we simply must play by their rules or the money and time (and maybe the health of one of my partners/DEAR friends) we just spent the past three days will have been wasted.

So please be patient, be cool and let us do what we set out to do the way I described it in the opening post of this thread.

Naysayers are going to jump all over this and claim we are "hyping" or "there's no way we could find anything they couldn't find", yadda yadda yadda... Let them come too.

In the end we will either start the groundswell of public opinion/demand or we will not, but I assure you if we don't it's not because we didn't try in the most intelligent way we could think of.

Springer...

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Its that sort of post that makes me so proud to be a member of ATS
Good luck with it all.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Confirmed what? What behavior did he confirm? He has never stated in any interview that he witnessed any behavior of the materials at all.

He never touched the foil-like material. So what behavior are you talking about?

If you read Jesse's recent book

www.aimpress.com...

you can read on p29-30 in his own words how he handled the foil material, and how it felt in his hands when he picked it up. His precise words to me were 'I can tell you, it was nothing from this world, that's for sure.'

But I suppose you know better than he does what he handled, or didn't handle, or how he still feels about it after 60 years. You seem to be the expert.

Please ask him yourself.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Mr Springer. not to downplay your research into the Roswell incident but to be honest with you I think everyone is pretty worn down by the whole trampled and rehashed Roswell thing, "Ho-hum...more Roswell crap..Yaaawn"

No offense or disrespect meant sir but wouldn't it be time better spent using some of the research and hard work that Zorgon has put into the plasma/He3 fueled spacecraft that is under developement and which seems to tie in perfectly with the Zorgon/Lear moon mining theory.

They have tons of legitimate documents and verified evidence that something is going on and I for one would rather see ATS represeting this new subject matter than to be associated with all the stained "you believe in Roswell so you are a wacko" type of hype that the media puts out there.
I would hate for ATS to make its debut on something as used up as Roswell.
JMHO

The link below is to a thread where you will get an idea of what Zorgon has unearthed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polite American
Mr Springer. not to downplay your research into the Roswell incident but to be honest with you I think everyone is pretty worn down by the whole trampled and rehashed Roswell thing, "Ho-hum...more Roswell crap..Yaaawn"

Springer and Crakeur went to Roswell, as that's where the FOI documents were being stored by Clifford Stone. They are not specifically researching the Roswell event, as far as I can tell. They are finding clues and paper trails that lead wherever it takes them...

For example, the crashing of a 3 ton object in Sudan in 1967 is not exactly related to Roswell 1947, is it?

Any series of factual, papers issued by government agencies will be difficult to refute, if they are well researched and validated.

As frustrating as it might be to wait for the MSM to get the scoop on it, I can understand the logic behind the game that must be played to hopefully maximise the usefulness of any interesting information.

Good luck, Springer and here's hoping that you're able to beat them at their own game.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
So the USSR was the only country in 1967 with the rocket power that size capable of blasting 3 tons into orbit.That orbit could have been a lunar orbit around the dark side of the moon. IN fact the russians could lift a 75 ton payload with the LK-1 engine. The Luna series were first to land an "object" on the moon. I wonder what happened to it?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I am fairly new ATSer but I applaud the efforts of "TEAM ATS". Just look at today's news on "Destination Truth" Yeti footprint..lesson learned you are more likely to find something if you are looking. Good Luck!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

They have tons of legitimate documents and verified evidence that something is going on and I for one would rather see ATS represeting this new subject matter than to be associated with all the stained "you believe in Roswell so you are a wacko" type of hype that the media puts out there.

And there aren't any legitimate documents regarding Roswell? Then I guess you don't know or haven't researched much on Roswell.

No matter what the characterization has been made of a subject - either by the public or the establishment - if there's something to a subject, then it should be researched. I think you should remember this guy.

And if we were to stop doing research on something because the media or the general public views ufology/ufologists as a bunch of 'wackos' then nothing had been researched since 1947.

I would hate for ATS to make its debut on something as used up as Roswell.
JMHO

If you think this would be ATS' 'debut' then you know nothing about ATS

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Springer:

I fully trust your judgement in this matter and patiently await whatever is to come from your efforts with Sgt. Stone.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
For everyone rightfully asking when we are going to share what we learned...

One of the BIGGEST rules of MSM is they get it FIRST. If we post what we have here on ATS they won't talk to us period. They will tell us that it's old news and they don't do repeats.

In the event you doubt me ask anyone you know who is in touch with the powerhouse MSM outlets (60 minutes, 48 hours, 20-20, etc...) about this fact.
[edit on 12-1-2007 by Springer]

I have dealt with media such as video game sites and magazines, and mags like Maxim, Playboy, Penthouse, etc, and they won't even review a product that's been out in other media outlets a month prior. It becomes old news quick. This is totally true, and a good reason not to disclose it anywhere else first.

If MSM turns you down, move right on to mags like Popular Science next, they'll cover it.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Grey Basket]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx
And there aren't any legitimate documents regarding Roswell? Then I guess you don't know or haven't researched much on Roswell.

Gimme a break! any document having to do with roswell is so tainted or debunked or unproven that it isn't worth the efort to mention them.

And if we were to stop doing research on something because the media or the general public views ufology/ufologists as a bunch of 'wackos' then nothing had been researched since 1947.

Roswell has been researched to death. Anytime someone mentions Roswell you can virtually hear the air swooshing out of the room and everyones eyes glaze over...HO- EFFIN -HUM! Roswell has been clubbed to death like a baby seal. MOVE ALONG to a new and fresh subject with possibiities.

If you think this would be ATS' 'debut' then you know nothing about ATS

Really, so are you saying ATS has had a TV special before?...really?...I must have missed it...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Really, so are you saying ATS has had a TV special before?...really?...I must have missed it...

Not quite, BUT... FWIW:
Discovery Channel's "Alien Hot Spots" Documentary

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
First off, thanks for taking the initiative to go do the research, great work! For the neysayers, when was the last time or ever, have you done any research in the field? It gets pretty comfortable just sitting BEHIND the computer.

Get the information in the general publics face as often as you can, don't let it cool off. Manipulating, I mean persuading
the MSM to get the information out there is the best way.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
reply to post by ZEV93

Who is in control you say?

The military industrial complex, secret black factions of the military, secret black factions of agencies within our government like the CIA & NSA, World Banks, Oil companies & the big heads that own the media. All of these groups are the ones that ultimately control our country but even they have one central point of control that has all of the say. The best way to refer to this group of select few is "The Powers That Be".

I am sorry to say that I am 110% sure that this is who is in control of your country as well.

Yes, its true, you know the most powerful by the fact that you don't know them because they NEVER appear in the media.
Strange enough, there were TV-Shows that addressed these facts of a Shadow Gouvernment acting behind the scenes. (like the first seasons of the X-Files before they turned to a Soap Opera) or remember the Pilot of the 'Lone Gunmen' ? Compare it to 9/11.
But back to the point : there are theories that those in power are conspiring with 'outside Forces' and for keeping silent they acquire Technology or whatever. But it may be the case that they are as clueless as we are and do not want to admit their powerlessness.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bovarcher
If you read Jesse's recent book

www.aimpress.com...

you can read on p29-30 in his own words how he handled the foil material, and how it felt in his hands when he picked it up. His precise words to me were 'I can tell you, it was nothing from this world, that's for sure.'

But I suppose you know better than he does what he handled, or didn't handle, or how he still feels about it after 60 years. You seem to be the expert.

Please ask him yourself.

Quit acting like a smart ass. I'm not trying to pass myself off as anything. You're the one trying to place yourself as the know-it-all with esoteric knowledge -- and using abstract terms like "behavior" and not explaining yourself. And now I'm having to ask you three times.

What behavior? What does his book say verbatim?

If you listen to this: youtube.com...

beginning at the 3:20 mark he says he picked up the foil, and didn't try to bend it or tear it or stress it. So how could he make a determination that human science and industry couldn't replicate a piece of foil he picked up for a matter of seconds?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join