It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

...get the 'thing' checked asap... could be a gov't tracking RDIF chip and they're already being shown to cause cancerous lesions in animal shelter pets. Remember they're the size of a grain of rice.

Awesome post, looking forward to more news, any clues on when we'll get to see some of those types of documents?

Feel better, stay hydrated and get some sleep, the body knows the amount it needs.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Geez, you guys should play it closer to the vest with the info right now. You want the black op types to burn down the poor man's house! I hope he's got copies somewhere.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I was there to see it all, to take in the scope of what Cliff has. He has a lot.

The lump or whatever in my elbow is bigger than a grain of rice. It's like a wad of gum.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
AWESOME!!! Amigo,
Keep up the good work Springer and I'm glad you're serious about this and not just throwing nonsense at them. Go Team ATS!!!

Make that 2 for me..
go git em guys...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So when do we see it? Can we get a hint?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
... I was sick. I threw up several times while reviewing these docs. I didn't eat for 2 days (finally ate when I came home tonight). I was so bad that at one point Springer pulled me aside and told me how bad I looked and that maybe I should go back to the hotel. Not a chance. This stuff was too good to not complete the task at hand.
[edit on 30-11-2007 by Crakeur]

From my previous post: Let’s make Clifford Stone’s dream come true… and with this enlighten the masses…

and now with reading your post…

I see further value in these documents…. they might help control the overweight problems in our society…
WeightWatchers watch out!!!

but anyway you guys are doing an awesome job

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Excellent work guys.....How and when are you going to disclose these finding to the rest of us here? Dont leave us hanging like the government do.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I am very excited by what I read in your post. I can't wait for more updates!

reply to post by DRSTRANGE26

DRSTRANGE26,
First of all, welcome to ATS.

Thank you for sharing your opinion and research. I'm glad there are still people searching for things related to Roswell from a different perspective.

Concerning your opinion, although I admit that it certainly makes some sense of what you're saying regarding detection of oil reserves, I'm not convinced they fabricated the Alien/UFO story to cover that up. It doesn't make sense to me.

At that time, I don't think anyone was even thinking about peak oil, the price was much lower and certainly there wasn't so much hype and speculation around it.

Now why would they use a story like an Alien ship to cover up a new method of detection oil reserves? Wouldn't the story of a spacecraft with beings from another planet create a lot of commotion in the public?

There have been a number of discussions here on why people think the disclosure of the existence of alien life is being suppressed and one of the top reasons people point out (or speculate) is that disclosing such information would shake people's beliefs and possibly destabilize society as a whole.

That is my question to you DRSTRANGE26. Why use something that could possibly mess with people's core beliefs and risk creating public unrest to hide a new method of detecting oil reserves?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The more credible documents & people ATS acquires in this specific field the easier it should be to form a "IN YOUR FACE" report. It's nice to hear that things are brewing and even though the brew has been quite slow in comparison to ATS' existence, that just means it'll be all the better when it's unleashed.

Keep it up.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

and Lex,

in
all
honesty
you need
to see
it to
really get
the full scope
of
what
we are talking
about.
and
you will

is it easier to read it when it's typed in Lexku?

That would be :

In all honesty,
you need to see
it to really get
the full scope
of what we are
talking about.

Crackeur,

Call me.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's a wee-bit amazing to me, when the top bannas speak -- out come all the super-member button Stars. Kinda like they all hang around in clumps. How often do the beginners get a bunch-load of written support for their unique comments and/or original stories? -- hah!!

Springer comes along, and I respect him -- at least for his ATS longevity, an what-la every powerhouse in the ATS community comes out in support.

Springer and brass, the little people with big things that they write deserve your support too.

Respectfully,

Dallas

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

You see, it is my personal opinion that it's not the public who isn't ready, it's the MSM, the people who have careers and reputations on the line. No serious news person is going to risk their job and credibility on anything that can't be vetted. If you come off the blocks shouting the aliens are among us and the President is a reptile nobody is going to talk to you.

BUT...

If you come off the blocks with a series of documents, REAL, legit, papers from the very government we suspect is covering something up you have a solid shot at getting the attention of some VERY serious and very powerful MSM types.

Firstly good on you guys and all the best,oh and dont spend to much on the slot machines.

To the quote,I have always suspected that the MSM was controlled which would be the reason for the truth of many things not coming to the publics light,blaming it on journalists with fear of ridicule and job loss wouldn`t be the major factor for mine.

Though I`m not in the know, so just imo.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Welcome to Roswell. Be sure to get drunk (don't drink and drive). Bots say hi. -----PC

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What's with the pre-sell marketing hype, Crakeur? If it was so "impressive," why aren't you telling us what kind of stuff the documents confirmed?

And how do we know they are legitimate government documents? If Sgt. Stone was a typist he was certainly in a position to know how to fake documents. And if he did, he wouldn't have been the first.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

everything the man has comes with his paper trail. literally thousands and thousands of documents.

Lex, shoot me an email [email protected] and perhaps you can enlighten me but, please, for the sake of my sanity, type in non-lexku form. my old eyes can't handle it (as is evidenced by my lame attempt to reproduce your style).

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
as to the secrecy, we are still compiling documents, getting the package complete.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I was there to see it all, to take in the scope of what Cliff has. He has a lot.

The lump or whatever in my elbow is bigger than a grain of rice. It's like a wad of gum.

OK, slowing the riddle makers. What's Stone got to with Much? Kinda curious too, as to what & why member -- Loves'hanging on your entails.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I have a couple of questions for you and springer.

1. Do you guys have a wierd fealing like someone is watching ya'll, or anything really wierd happen on your trip so far?

2. And also lets say hypothdicly speaking if i would come to you and say hey i have physical proof and documents to back up the physical proof what would be ATS , meaning springer and you do with my name and the proof as well? im new here so take it easy on me but i have viewed this site a long time . and love it.

thanks in advace for any reply.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

everything the man has comes with his paper trail. literally thousands and thousands of documents

I wish you guys every success with the project, and hope you can motivate the MSM to start the ball rolling and force at least some official disclosure soon. Motivating reporters to give serious media time to the issue really is everything. George Knapp, Linda Howa and others have been at it for years but made little headway with the mainstream.

We have always believed there to be a mountain of documented evidence about the recoveries and dealings with the ETs. It sounds like you may have hit a major gold seam. This is definitely the most promising route into the MSM collective-mind.

I met with Jesse Marcel Jr. on his recent visit to the UK and know he will be rooting for you. For any members unaware, Jesse is the last known surviving eyewitness to the Roswell crash, and he KNOWS what he saw with his own eyes, and handled with his own hands in 1947, was not made anywhere on Earth. 60 years later, still no industrial technology on Earth has developed materials which behave like those he had on his kitchen table back then.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bovarcher
60 years later, still no industrial technology on Earth has developed materials which behave like those he had on his kitchen table back then.

I may be nitpicking, but Jesse Marcel Jr. was not witness to any material behavior from the debris he handled and saw at his house. He only held and closely looked at an I-beam with strange purple inscriptions.

Your statement is a little disingenuous.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join