It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Good job guys

I think its great you guys are taking the initiative on this one, but...

With all the hype in the past of ' Gov't Spies, dis-informants, etc' lurking around on the site, or even the 'occasional visit by one of the all powerful.. aren't you guys kind of "tipping your hat" so to speak?

If there is in fact any government agency monitoring this site (which I believe there has to be), then isn't this public foray going to give them advance warning as to what you are doing?

If it were me, I would be a bit fearful if I actually uncovered anything of significance. They have tried to keep it all a secret for many years.... I don't think they are just going to throw there hands up in the air and say " Alright, you got us ".

We've all heard stories or watched movies about how far the government will go to cover and keep things covered up.

Not trying to put the element of fear into you guys, or to impede your quest... just play safe and watch your back.

Good luck, and I hope you guys do find some undeniable evidence and open some more peoples eyes.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I remember hearing a few years ago that Belgium was going to come clean on all their UFO files and publicly admit that they have unsolved UFO cases all over their country. Here is a link.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Foremost of these determinants is the highly uncommon action of the Belgian government and Air Force, in being very open with their own verifications of the sightings with the public at large. This is the first time that such a sharing of apparently unfiltered military data has been, not only provided, but given over in an earnest attempt to invite public investigation.

In my line of thinking, the best thing that UFO researchers could do is to convince other governments to continue the actions that the Belgian government has done. Israel, Japan, Argentina, Brazil...Any of these governments might make their UFO files just as public as Belgium has done. Once that happens, then you can coordinate the efforts of open governments to assisting the creation of a more standard international, public, UFO research institution and program.

Is it just me, or would our time be better spent talking to more governments like Belgium then trying to continue to plod over old ground that always leads to a road block?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

Belgium are not the only ones, Russia almost had a full blown government acceptance of the issue, but they eventually just said they were heavily investigating, then covered it up so they could do secret rocket tests, then opened the study up again after that.

And recently there was huge worldwide coverage on a French report that came out. If i remember correctly, it was only supposed to go to a certain group of people but ended up ''accidentally'' being distributed everywhere...

For those of you who can read French, heres the site,
www.cnes.fr...

When they first put this up on the site, I was one of millions trying to load the web page, and failing. There was so many people trying to see the info that the site closed down. I gave up. And as much as I try to understand all of the language, I do struggle.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Grailkeeper

you cant hide from them on the internet no matter where you are.
heres as good as anywhere as far as i am concerned,maybe the large number of members even helps to protect.

you cant fight them either,you have to get them on your side,make them see,show them your worth their respect.
"a bloodless conquest is the greatest victory of all"- son tzu 30/11/07

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Grailkeeper

Hello. New member. I agree with Grailkeeper. Remember Phil Schneider. Remember Bill Cooper.

Be careful. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

That's true enough, Welivefortheson, but my thoughts were on publicly announcing the venture via ATS.

Don't get me wrong, I think its a fantastic event, I just feel that maybe letting the 'powers that be' know what your game plan is in advance may not be a strategic move, or even worse a dangerous one.

My direction would be to play very low key until something indisputable is found (and locked away), then get that information out as fast as possible.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The fact Rockefeller and Carter couldn't get it done is not surprising since Jimmy Carter is reported to have told several people that when he tried to dig into the situation as PRESIDENT he was flatly denied and told that the President doesn't have the all powerful "need to know".

I still don't get this. Can someone explain to me why even the friggin President of the USA has no "need" or right "to know" ??

Then who the hell is in Control in your Country ?

[edit on 30-11-2007 by ZEV93]

[edit on 30-11-2007 by ZEV93]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The clouds are ominous here in Nye county today Springer & Crakeur. Could be heading your way. Be careful and watch out for flash floods ok?
It doesn't have to be raining in your area to happen just in the surrounding mountains. Good-Luck with your investigations. They can't deny the Facts. Be careful...... I know you two will be on alert.

MountainStar

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ZEV93

That is a very good question ZEV93. Everybody here in states keeps saying, our government this or our government that. The fact of the matter is that our government does not control our country. Our government is just in much in the dark as we are on these subjects. You can clearly see that when our president gets denied access to information.

Who is in control you say?

The military industrial complex, secret black factions of the military, secret black factions of agencies within our government like the CIA & NSA, World Banks, Oil companies & the big heads that own the media. All of these groups are the ones that ultimately control our country but even they have one central point of control that has all of the say. The best way to refer to this group of select few is "The Powers That Be".

I am sorry to say that I am 110% sure that this is who is in control of your country as well.

Many members at ATS seem to forget these facts. Many members at ATS deny these fact. But most of all I think that there are many here at ATS that know these facts but miss represent these facts when they post by saying, our government this or our government that. I think that it is very important that we start to refer them to "The Powers That Be" instead of "Government" when we post so that it raises awareness that this is really how it is.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I am a first time poster. And I have been looking at the information and many of the scientific projects surrounding Roswell New Mexico and specifically the relationship between the 'weather ballon' project described by the US Air Force as being the cause of sightings in Roswell. One of the striking things about Project Mogul that struck me as odd is why would a 'ballon' project have two of the most preminent geophysicist's who in there future endevours enjoyed great success. Maurice Ewing and Albert P. Crary seem out of place in this project. Ive studied Chemistry and found it even more interesting the choices they made in the original concepts of the ballons. Mainly the Neoprene ballons were the ones that everyone saw and reported and then soon after the 'flying-saucer' incidents they quickly switched to the polyethylene type ballons.

Neoprene has many modern uses today. One of which is the resistance to high radiation levels. With all the the use of atomic radiation during this time thats currently documented, I find it odd that noone has mentioned this. Why would they need a ballon that was highly resistant to radiation?
So I followed this theory, They were bombarding these ballons with high end radiation. And just like any curious observer, I kept digging.
I read about how they linked the ballons in chains and I was thinking okay they are spreading out a net so the current idea of them receiving data about nuclear explosions made sense. But it didnt sound like Albert P. Crary a cowboy of a geophysicist. Why involve himself in a mundance project like this. Then I read this article www.columbia.edu...
This is when it hit me. The scientists were not probing the skys but the earth. Ewing had a plan: buoys that floated on air. And he would use his theories for scaning the ocean bottom on the earth. Now why bounce radiation off ballons to do it? What are they looking for in New Mexico?

I started doing online research into resources in New Mexico. Then I did searches on oil discoveries in New Mexico. This is when I realized and that maybe the 'Roswell' incident was a cover-up. And not a a cover-up of something supernatural. But the avoidance of the California Gold Rush. All I ask is that the researchers here to think 'Black' Gold instead. From the time of the 'Roswell' incident look at the oil discoveries with a thousand square miles of Roswell and then look at United States in general. I think that Ewing and the United States discovered a new way to detect oil reserves within the earth. I ask all of you who read this to look up the evidence that I bring up and judge for yourself. Then ask yourself this question did the US government need to hide that they had found the largest oil resource in the United States? And now these ballon sightings might be looked into so they throw up a initial story of UFO's to hide the truth. Its a classic diversion tactic, Look up when you should be looking down. I really think that answer to Roswell isnt in the skys but something much more terestrial. I hope you find this interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

In reply It's Homework time, If the army has any memos, memos about new construction, areas set off limits for months at that point in time, locals taking unexplain leaves or trips, look at the names of each countie, the towns therein, Etc,Etc. storage can be anywere, even under grain silos- bone13

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

we may meet someday personally, but even if we don't i'd like to express my gratitude to the creators of this site...causation has blessed them & many of the participants of this site, but remember the biblical stresses that " to him who more is given, more is expected"...i should b 1 posting closer to utilizing the u2u function now, so thanks 4 that 2!

MOD EDIT

Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

sorry--not trying to be rude but the public in every country on the face of this planet accepts that their governments lie to them and use them as a source of financial enrichment just as equally as the public accepts the fairytales of the churches xmas and santa claus coming down their smokestacks bringing gifts for nothing------------all this world is used to is lies and expects nothing else---------the scary thing is because we are conditioned to lies------the real truth would be hard to believe or accept--------it would be a total shock

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Excellent Springer ........ and Team ATS

We're all hoping you find what we are all looking for ...... show us the truth.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Any updates?

I am very interested to hear what you discover.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am anticipating a new post from Springer, give us a report man!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

msm and microsoft ?or whoever it is that pretends to be them? as they mess me around with their problems/censorship--- in my opinion on this personal computer as i pay rogers/yahoo for internet service-----as i see it we are just a short step away from the un's ideas of the internet control they want for to keep us as dumb sheep as possible------better get all the truth its possible to attain now before big brother/the nwo restricts the truth and forces a perpetual xmas fairytale world on all of us.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DRSTRANGE26

Assuming what you are stating as fact here, is true(I have not had time to verify), this is a very plausible theory - and one that I have never heard before.

However, one argument against it is that in the intervening time, why have they not used the area for some sort of oil production.

But, you should definitely write a book about this!

[edit on 30-11-2007 by 2believeor0]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
some background on the trip.

Crakeur was asked to come along for two reasons.
1. I'm a blast to be around and a total babe magnet (oh and modest too)
2. I'm the toughest to convince. If I am impressed by the documented evidence, you might be on to something.

was I impressed? absolutely.
For starters, Cliff Stone is a hell of a guy. Forget the ufo research. He's a hell of a humanitarian and a hell of a guy (and his wife bakes the same cookies my grandmother used to bake). That said, here's a guy with god knows how many pages of gov't docs and if you pick one up he can look at it and bring you all the related docs in seconds. We were there for something specific. We saw it, I was impressed. No, I was excited by what I saw. All of it was impressive but he's got his hands on stuff that would blow your collective minds. I mean that. the gov't has doled out this stuff and there's no way they can deny it. It doesn't matter what you think of Clifford Stone, it isn't about him, it's the docs. the story behind the retrieval of these docs is a hell of a story but that is for another day.

To give you guys some insight into how hard it was to impress me, I had zero sleep the night before (no, not partying, it was roswell after wall). I was sick. I threw up several times while reviewing these docs. I didn't eat for 2 days (finally ate when I came home tonight). I was so bad that at one point Springer pulled me aside and told me how bad I looked and that maybe I should go back to the hotel. Not a chance. This stuff was too good to not complete the task at hand.

and Lex,

in
all
honesty
you need
to see
it to
really get
the full scope
of
what
we are talking
about.
and
you will

is it easier to read it when it's typed in Lexku?

edited to add:

springer, add double bloody nose and a strange bump under the skin on my left elbow. no pain there but there is a noticeable "thing" under the skin. I swear I was abducted Wednesday night after we left Bud's horrow show, also known as "ladies" night.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What document(s) were you guys there to see?

Are either of you going to post a summary of what the purpose of the meeting was for?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join