It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

OK.....but if you're British, then you'd say 'bollocks'.....but I get your drift!!

Peace, man!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Mr. Stone. Hello Sir.

I should be the one to appologize for asking off topic questions and my late reply.

Thank you for your time and for replying to my questions and in such detail. Regarding your first post, I also share your toughts. I would also resist reincarnatoin if such a thing exists. One time in this life is enough for me. And also I belive that the only thing that matters at the end is the love, the compation, carring and the good deeds.

Regarding the second post: I understand and I have found my answers. I sencirly hope that you and your family are well protected.

Mr. Stone. Thank you also for finding me worthy of sharing one of your persoanl experinces with. If I may, I would like to share one of my experinces with you. For some years I had been having these questions about life and its meaning. I often asked God for clarification. Well last year I recieved my answers. I dont claime that these are the ultimate answers, but they do it for me.

Anyway, last year my parents were going on vacation and my wife was to drive them to the airport (2 hr drive). When she got back she told me that she had met a strange lady at the airport. She explained that at the airport, while waiting for my parents to check-in, a lady comes and sits next to her. She sharts talking to my wife and after a while she tells my wife that she wants to share someting with my wife. My wife, very suspicious off course, asks what she wants. This woman than tells her that she has a message from the other side and that she feels that its her duty to pass it on to others. (given that I have studied religion for 2 years, my first tought was: another one of those fondamentalists trying to convert my wife.) My wife asks her what massage? She says, its a book about a woman that had died, visited the other side and has come back to tell. Anyway, to make a long story short, this lady convinced my wife to write down her name, tel. nr, the name of the book and its author. And that if my wife was intressted, she could call her and this lady would than send the book to her for free.

I dissmissed this thing at first but I was curious, so I went on the internet and searched a little and I found her book in my universities liberary. I tought: well, what the hell, it doesn´t hurt to read a book and if its in our university at least its accepted by them as a "readable" book. So I borrowed it and while reading this book, when she starts telling about the things she had seen in the other side, I was litterly in tears. I was so happy. I could just immagine that this is how I would want it to be over there. Anyway, she is a christian, and I am a muslim. But with this book, I was able to find a new understanding of the muslim holy texts, this without she ever mentioning anything related to my religion. This is something that I had been waiting for a long time.

I belive that there is only one truth, but thta our level of understanig it differs, there for there exists many conflicting teroies about the truth of life. I also belive taht if one searches long enough, the answers will be found, like Jesus says.

Perhaps you are allready familiar with this lady. Her name is "Betty J. Eadie" and the name of her book is "Embraced by the light".

Anyway, Mr. Stone, there is something else I wanted to tell you. Without dissrespecting anyone, among the interviews at Camelot I found yours to be the only one I could believe in, even if it was one of the most amazing ones. You are IMO a sencire and honest man with alot of heart (and it made me very sad to see the pain of the loos of your son in your eyes). I wish you and your family, especially your granddoughter that seems to be what I was for my grand mother, the best. May God help, guide and protect you and your family in what ever you want to do.

Again, thank you for your time and your reply.

Peive

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Should questions to Clifford Stone be posted as a different topic or sent as a U2U? Long paragraphs of personal experiences aren't really related to the thread's important title and intent.

I keep my eye on this thread waiting for important updates about the release of the FOIA documents to the media. I don't want to read junk-mail.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

True, I guess it is off topic - but the truth is we have to put this thread to the back of our minds for now; I've been checking this thread daily for 6 months and it's all down to Team ATS and there timing now - when any information turn up I'm sure we will all be aware of it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Yeah, I have no problems patiently waiting. I can wait as many years as it takes, if I have to. I'm not going to rush Springer, when he knows what he's doing.

However, when I check the thread daily, as I have been, I only want to read relevant information, not fan-mail and off-topic banter.

Anyway, I'm in a pig-headed mood this morning, so maybe I should have refrained from posting. Mods, feel free to delete this post and my previous post if you wish. I don't want to drag this anymore off-topic.

Let's keep it real and keep it about the future release of the FOIA documents, please!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You guys have a valid point.

I wanted to send the man a PM but I had already red that you need to have posted 20 times before beeing able to do that. Rest assured, it was not my intention to drag this thread OT. But I had questions, just like anyone of you and I found a place to pose them.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I am with you on the patient approach, however, certain expectations should be met in order to maintain a level of satisfaction for everyone concerned/interested in this massively important thread.

I do not expect Team ATS to unveil this project (Project Stone? - at least let's give it a temporary name for now eh?!
) in a wreckless, half-arsed manner. I expect Springer to co-ordinate a well-planned and meticulous project that ensures it's strongest possible conveyance, impact and resulting success.

Team ATS can expect nothing less than respectful inquisition and regular requests for updates on this thread although an official monthly update to this thread would be more than sufficient to appease the eager crowd.

I am not sure that a project of this magnitude should take years to finance and release. Maybe I just do not know, and therefore do not appreciate, exactly what is required for something as important as this project.

Maybe someone with a history of projects like this could give us some background to the whole experience?

Clifford?

[edit on 1/6/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

My dear friend I agree and concur with you views. My reasoning for responding to questions on this site were three fold: (1) I too, want to keep this site alive as I too, want these documents to come out as Team ATS sees fit. (2) I have paid a great personal price in the gathering and production of the documents in question that ONLY Team ATS had the wisdom and vision to see their true value and meaning. For this, yes, I am greatful, as I am for all of you that susport this site. and (3) I felt I had a moral obligation to all on this site to answer the questions posed. I will continue to answer any question posed to me on this site as I still feel I have that same moral obligation to do so. However, I feel you to have a valid point. Therefore I have started a new thread simple entitled. CLIFFORD E. STONE for any questions those of you may have of me. It may be found in the general forum group. I regret if I offended you in any way and I regret yor find my posting as "junk mail". My intentions were to be helpful and not harmful.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Peive_17

My dear friend thank you for sharing your story with me and others. You have nothing to apologize for. It was I who chose to come up on this site to answer questions and for that I offer no apology for. I consider you a friend. Our faiths may differ, but our love of God is there. May God grant that others may see that people might differ in faith, but we can walk the same road together strong in our love of God, while having different beliefs.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I have never considered myself to be so important or well known to have "fan-mail". Thank you for that through.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

My dear friend to the best of my knowledge, no one has done much research on the topic the documents involve. Many well known UFO Researchers who came to my door step has never been able to connect the dots. Only Team ATS was able to do this. I can say I did a large report to Congress and the USAF attempted to deny and downplay the documents. I will tell you one more thing that Team ATS DOES NOT KNOW. There exist audio tapes and these too are in a safe place. If I were to say anything more then the above, what does exist could become contaminated, thus ending any chance of these documents coming out in a responsible manor.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

I like your name for this "project"!!!
It would be awesome to call this "Project Stone", if any one else has any ideas please post, i'd like Springer/Crakeur to give this idea the OK

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by skibtz

I will tell you one more thing that Team ATS DOES NOT KNOW. There exist audio tapes and these too are in a safe place. If I were to say anything more then the above, what does exist could become contaminated,

I guess I'll be reading this thread during my leisure time.

Before I do.. just wanted to say.. informing the "ATS Team" in this manner about additional "evidence" gives me the impression that a "game" is afoot.

What that "game" entails or how far it will be played out will be determined between yourself and the ATS Team.

I myself am impartial to the info in this thread, not because I've not read it yet but know that sometimes we are not privy to "everything" and should hold no "regrets" with lack there of.

That being said.. There are those who will hold on to every "word", "whisper" and/or line just for an sliver of "truth".

Your comment above implies ample volumes of "something" which equates to "nothing" due to the amount of "info" it provides.

I hope Team ATS and those following this thread with a magnifying glass will be open minded and understanding as to why you decide to bring this "info" to light now.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

No game. A friend was with me last night as I made the posts. I had forgotten the tapes until he pointed them out. I played them after he left and they do tie in. A copy will be forwarded to Team ATS. They may not find them to be as important as I do, but I believe they will.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 2-6-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hopefully that will assist them in trying to interest the media as interesting animation etc can be done while playig tapes to make it visually and audibly appealing.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

I for one believe they will have an impact. Had it not been for my friend Paul, I would not of even thought of them. After listening to them again and knowing the history of the outcome, I believe they will have a great impact. However, I must have Team ATS hear them and decide what value, if any, they see. These are very wise men and I am but a messenger. In the final analysis, they must decide their true value.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Try not to confuse Wisdom with Experiance....

As they are seeking Wisdom by utilizing their past, present and future experience in what interests them.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

My dear friend, I understand your thought on this. However, experience without widsom made things that much harder to appreicate and made sense of. Thank you.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
We have a CNN rep offering to put Mr. Stone on TV with Larry King. See this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer please post your views on this offer.

EDIT to add: I am assuming they will be willing to discuss the documentary evidence that you are having a hard time finding an outlet for.

[edit on 6/5/2008 by 2believeor0]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

That is a HOAX. We presented this to Larry King and they passed, they (Larry's crew) have our PR firm's contact info. Anyone can post on a proxy server and claim to be with Larry King.

Springer...

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join