It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Certainly a noble effort in working with Clifford Stone to uncover more documentation about Reticulan extraterrestrials

And many in ATS are very open and interested in this subject matter.

As far as it leading to Open Disclosure?

Well, Steven Greer's Disclosure Project, even with hundreds of testimonies presented to the US Congress - including Clifford Stone's testimony - was unable to bring that about. If the government felt that the aliens were not hostile, they could have still cooperated. Perhaps they do feel that they are hostile and that Steven Greer was right.

Since then, Steven Greer has become very New-Agey in his appraisal of extraterrestrials. Although he may not have said it directly, he seems to side with the New Age concept that "all truth and morality are relative." This does not help his credibility but it is an easier way of viewing the aliens who like to use many of us as laboratory animals and slaves.

Regardless, the pursuit of further illumination and the truth in general is always a worthwhile effort.

Good luck.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_RichardWell, Steven Greer's Disclosure Project, even with hundreds of testimonies presented to the US Congress - including Clifford Stone's testimony - was unable to bring that about.

Why has the Disclosure Project accomplished nothing? Why hasn't the government even talked about it?

If they aren't hiding anything, why can't they explain what all those professional former government officials saw? Why hasnt't the government done anything regarding the Disclosure Project?

How can the government still continue to brush it off?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
greatings from Roswell. The spandex wearing, foil hat brigade need your help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

carry on.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am with you too!

Here are a few really good Clifford Stone video interviews for those unfamiliar with his level of work in the UFO field.

Interesting how he starts the first interview by saying much the same as Springer a few posts back, he says "Do you want something believable or do you want the truth?"

Be sure and take lots of pictures and get a Clifford Stone POD cast for us!

realufos.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

In my estimation from my own research, the government and military as a whole is not aware of what is happening.

However, there are certain facets of the military and high levels of government that are very knowledgeable of the extraterrestrial presence.

Why won't they cooperate in allowing Open Disclosure?

Because it is not in their best interests to do so.

They would have to admit that they lied about the Roswell crash, that they lied about Project Bluebook, that they lied in all the press conferences about aliens that were ever conducted.

In order for the government to permit Open Disclosure, they would have to come completely clean on everything. They would have to admit that NASA is only a small portion of what the US military is doing in space (as British hacker Gary McKinnon discovered), that there are space-aliens based from Zeta IV who kidnap people for medical experimentation and a long-term breeding program, and that facets of the government has been working with the Greys for decades in order to obtain advanced technology. They would also have to admit that they have threatened, imprisoned, and even murdered many people (like the murder of Secretary of Defense James Vincent Forrestal who planned to publicly disclose the government's knowledge of aliens) in order to keep up the facade of "plausible deniability."

If there was ever Open Disclosure, the US government would collapse, directly and indirectly. One possible scenario: as a consequence to the violent public reaction to the large-scale governmental deception, one branch of the military (not tied to the black project fleet in space) would take-over and completely revamp the government.

REVOLUTION.

That is what many are trying to prevent from happening

Power and money. They wish to hold on to it for as long as possible.

The same old story.

Fortunately, they cannot hide everything and the truth always comes out eventually.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
With your team ATS, do you have someone to give a polygragh test? Or is this more a working vaction? Instead of wasting money interviewing a typist in the army, put an ad in the New York Times asking for alien artifacts, or documents or anything else that might come to light.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think what you guys are doing is great, and I really hope you can come up with some authentic documents to present to the MSM.

And Say Hi to my old Military School on Main St. for me! I actually kind of miss it...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think you guys should be applauded for what your trying to do....

Taking old evidence and presenting it in a new way is very clever IMO. Especially using an organization [ATS] to present fact based documented evidence, instead of the more usual: individuals experience/research testimony.

I think this sort of approach towards the MSM in future times might just hold the key to disclosure, and im honoured to be a member of the [as far as i know] first organization that has tried this method.

Especially if it works

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dobsonion2

we're sifting thru hundreds of thousands of gov't documents. The man in question simply knows, better than most (if not all), how to request documents. Why? because he was classifying them when he was in the military.

he doesn't need a lie detector, he's got documents.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That's excellent! It's always nice to read about real people actually trying to make a difference in a field that isn't traditionally well-respected. I really, really hope you find something convincing enough for the MSM.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Congrats and Light-Speed to Mark and Stephen on their noble quest! This is why ATS is well on its way to becoming the de facto standard by which all other 'exposure' forums will be measured.

MSM? Who needs 'em? All they do is spoon feed the party line, in a ridiculously diluted and lowest-denominator format, usually with a hidden agenda, and always with that sneering, condescending attitude aimed at their zombie followers - and I don't care which network or cable channel you select - they all do it.

This is new. This is better. This is the wave of the future. And I, for one, am completely overwhelmed with pride and gratitude that we have the level-headed, professional visionaries in Mark and Springer on the front lines. I suggest you guys simply "Crak" some nuts and let the truth "Spring" forth!

By the way - as a part pf this dynamic community - you know you can count on a whole legion of your dedicated members to help you out on a moment's notice.

In any case - good luck with your mission. If I could buy you a round at the hotel tonight, I would do so in a second...

Carry On!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
And the history blogs will say....

This is the approach that has been ignored. Sure the possibilities and the incredible experiences are emotionally charged, and hard to keep down, but, Law is blind, and we are a nation of laws.

Because law is blind, it does not understand experience, drawings, photos or video. It ONLY sees legal documents and it's own signature and seal .

Once the authenticity of the documents are read into the record, the media and those serving the people will be called into play. Then all bets are off

Thanks for being advocates of the people. We are with you. God knows we can't get many in public office to risk their reputation and paychecks/gifts/graft.

The power IS the people.

Watch your six and get back safe with the truth!

ZG

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

OOh I got cold chills, go get them TIGERS. The HUNT IS ON.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is very cool! I thought I felt a disturbance close by.

Good luck guys!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights
Why has the Disclosure Project accomplished nothing? Why hasn't the government even talked about it? [...]

Why hasnt't the government done anything regarding the Disclosure Project?

How can the government still continue to brush it off?

Unfortunately the Disclosure Project's conference timing at the NPC was not the best. A few months later 9/11 happened and everyone stopped talking about things other than terrorists, wars, invasions and shopping.

And when things started getting back to normal, Greer went New Age on everyone and started pushing/selling his crazy ideas.

I'm sure it would have had a lot more impact without those two 'incidents', but still I doubt that conference or the Disclosure Project alone would be enough to get a reaction from the Government. For that to happen we need the general public and the mainstream media to talk about it.

Lately the MSM has been giving some attention to the subject, hopefully we'll get the ball rolling again.

ed: sp

[edit on 29-11-2007 by danx]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
this is a strategy for forcing disclosure,

you have to make disclosure an issue that cannot be ignored.since the public have little power the best way to enforce disclosure is to entangle it with the general election.

create a petition backed by all the leading ufo researchers,personalities and all those who are willing to sign it.

this petition would have a binding directive that if the prospective or future government does not commit to disclosure,they will not obtain our vote in the upcoming elections.

to be effective this method would need enough momentum to attain a critical mass of signers before nov 2008 where it can no longer be ignored as it will decide the outcome of the election.

5 million would be good,
25 million would win/loose anyone an election.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What has to happen, IMO, is a coalition of most all the varied camps in this issue. Instead of Hoaglanders, Ickeites, Greerists, and so forth, we need to unite. Stop trying to prove which "pitchman" is selling the best tasting snake oil. Hitching one's wagon to one of these people limits our impact to what that individual addresses.

A United Coalition for Full Disclosure would speak as one voice, and would attract the general population by only demanding the truth, without personal agenda or profit. And politicians would listen, for to not do so would make them appear to avoid the truth.

A target of a half million would be a worthwhile goal. Each card carrying member could pay as little as $5.00USD,which could be used to place adds in newspapers to target elections. Once politicians saw this as a solid bloc of votes, they would go after them, and MSM would trail along like puppies.

Short of some mega-event that caught the world's attention in favor of disclosure, such as the proverbial landing on the White House lawn, something along these lines stands the best chance of gaining a favorable outcome. It would be ideal to have some hard evidence, such as what may come to light with the ATS Team in New Mexico, to use as a rallying point/icon.

My $00.2 on the matter.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
HA! Enjoy. I am a big fan of the Sonic's there. Swing by my alma mater, Goddard High School ;-)

Hope you weren't expecting much from the town...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If the president of the USA dosent have clearenct to certain files, then who is really running your government?

He should be the be all & end all of your government & nobody should be able to tell him "no you don't need to know that"!!

What you ppls need to do is find a president who won't take "NO" for an answer & who'll take the initiative to the next level in order to root out & get rid of the Secret government running your country & "by proxy", the rest of the world.

SO who would fit the bill.. Who would have the balls as president to shake things up?

One thing that dose have me confused, the President has a "need to know" position. Yet, there are Senetors & Congressmen Who know everything?

I thaught these guys were lower in the ranking system than the president?

[edit on 11/29/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
In my humble opinion :

Cliff Stone is in it for the coin.
(notice the period)

Roswell is a dead duck.
Nothing there. What was there
was ours, not alien.

FOIA is great.

For getting blacked-out docs,
30 years old.