It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Franklin = serial murderer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Last night I was talking to my friend, and he said there has been some archaeology digs at Ben Franklin's house and they have discovered 30 skeletons. He went on to say that there has been some speculation that he was some sort of serial murderer.

Does anyone have any information about this? I tried for a good 30 minutes to try to uncover more information but my attempts were in vain.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Weird and I never heard about that. Just doing a quick search I came across this site.

www.guineapigzero.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Maybe he was one of those guys who studied anatomy and paid people to go dig up fresh bodies at the local cemetery. With no place to dispose of them after dissection, he chose to bury them under his house.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Which house? You realize that he had several homes, including a few in the Boston area, and one in London. I've been to one of the sites in Boston, and I don't know who would be doing Archaeological study on a standing house.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I guess the only way to find out is dig in the basement of his Boston home. Just sneak in at night and start tearing up the floor in the basement. Go ahead do it.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
He was also Governor of Pennsylvania for three years and was Ambassador to France for ten years as well. So the man had houses all over the place.

And he was a Freemason to boot.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Yeah, those freemasons seem to be able to get away with bloody anything these days...

cops getting away with speeding and corruption, paedophiles, etc etc...

Nothing against freemasons as a whole (I know a few), but even they say there's a certain level of corruption that their 'craft' seems to let them get away with...

swines.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yeah, I realize that he lived in several housese throughout his days. When I asked my friend he had no idea.

new topics

top topics

join