It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Cop Tasering Pregnant Woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Video Shows Cop Tasering Pregnant Woman

www.foxnews.com

The FBI and local police on Thursday were investigating video footage of an Ohio police officer Tasering a pregnant woman, WHIO-TV reports.

Surveillance footage shows a woman who came to the Trotwood, Ohio, police station on Nov. 18 to give up custody of her 1-year-old son. While the officer was speaking with the woman, she reportedly became agitated and refused to give him any information.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The latest from the Taser News front, this stories are becoming so common now that people are not paying attention anymore to them.

Again I say that this taser should be banned from police departments.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Why do they need to taser her? I understand if it's some hardcore criminal 6'3" 280 lb guy who benches 400 lbs and is all aggressively hopped up on drugs... Sure very dangerous individuals sometimes require excessive force to subdue.

However, in this case...
Let's review the facts:

1) It's a woman and she didn't look that physically imposing judging by the surveillance tape.

2) Even if the woman is unusually strong or well trained the event took place outside a police station, so there should be more than one officer around to restrain her.

3) Since WHEN does a MALE POLICE OFFICER need a TASER to restrain a WOMAN? C'mon. I've taken a martial arts class and while I'm no expert navy seal type, I know that a trained man should be able to win against a smaller woman without tasers

4) Why do they need to take her down at all? Where is she going to go? Run away? Please. They catch speeders doing 100 mph trying to evade police. How far is a pregnant woman going to get on foot?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My apologies, existing discussion here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please close.

new topics

top topics

join