It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Walk In Moose!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This bigger than a breadbox Moose is making me wonder, why? The clip explains it all. Now lets see if I can embed the thing which will be a bigger feat than building the giant Moose.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
OMG, thats a huge moose! Im guessing its going to be some sort of art gallery, or some sort of display. Just makes me wonder, why they made a moose.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm wondering why too.

I read the History page in hopes of finding out just why this structure would take the form of a moose, but...

About 6 years ago after many of our guests expressed their interest in the idea of building the Worlds Largest Moose. . .

I can only imagine that there's some kind of fascination with moose, like in the state of Maine... since the page went on to mention "moose-safaris"...

I'd love to see this thing, though

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elite Insight

I can only imagine that there's some kind of fascination with moose, like in the state of Maine... since the page went on to mention "moose-safaris"...

Emphatically not!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I offended. I didn't mean it in a rude way, just kind of teasing. I love Maine, I just have noticed a lot of depictions of moose and so on (a lot more than here though ME is the closest state)... hmmmmm... I'm picturing the life-size chocolate one in Len Libby's in Scarborough I think it is... hungry now

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
why in the world is this here...not the moose, the thread, shouldnt this be in belowtopsecret.

sorry but it has nothing to do with cryptozoology and mythycal beasts.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
And what happen's when the moose get's hungry ?

Who the heck will feed that moose wait it's a trap dont get in the tree elevator...................................................................

END OF TRANSMISSION.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ucanneverdie

Are you here to add to the thread or be a junior g man moderator?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i think its in reference too a very ancient and spiritual scottish saying i will try and remember it correctly. " there is a moose loose aboot this hoose"

change it to there a hoose loose inside this moose and bobs youre uncle

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ucanneverdie

Hay it was me who gave you that star by mistake it was meant for Jbondo he was right on the money.

Im shure there are enough admin's we dont need to be micro-managed.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
And what happen's when the moose get's hungry ?

Who the heck will feed that moose wait it's a trap dont get in the tree elevator...................................................................

Oh now thats funny. At the end of the day they tell everyone to report to the door just under the moose's tail...and jump

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Oh now thats funny. At the end of the day they tell everyone to report to the door just under the moose's tail...and jump

Now that would be a cool exit! Not only do you get to enjoy the inside of the moose but you demonstrate the act of consumption to evacuation! LOL!

new topics

top topics

join