It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas with You - Song for the Fallen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I just saw this new video of a song Christmas with You which was written for the fallen soldiers and their families. It touches my soul, and I wanted to share this with the members as we move closer to Christmas and ask you to keep our troops in your thoughts especially those who cannot be at home this Christmas.

Words cannot express my appreciation for our nation's fighting men and women, I pray that they can return home soon.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this with us. Christmas won't be the same this year as my little brother is in Iraq. I hope and pray that all our troops will be home for next Christmas. I'm crying for those who have lost their loved ones and praying hard for peace. I guess that's all we can do at this point.

There is a wonderful web site for those who wish to let our brave men and women know they are loved and thought of. It's called anysoldier.com if you type that in it will take you right to it. We have many fighting men and women who receive no letters and packages from home. Speaking as one who has served overseas those letters and cards are so important.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

You are right about that, I remember that some of the best times when I was there in desert shield/storm was when the company got those big boxes of letters from home.

No matter how bad things seemed, a letter from an elementary school student with the crayon pictures, would always brighten our days.

Thanks for the link to anysoldier.com

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Gosh, i'm really dating myself but i remember "The Green Berets" and what a beautiful song that still is!!!

Nice thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Is this the Green Beret tune you were referring to?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Beautiful song by Rick, brought tears to my eyes. So many are young. So sad. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Heres a few I found......

Soldiers Christmas Tribute

Soldier Christmas

Yellow Ribbon Christmas

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
[edit on 7-12-2007 by seagull]

new topics

top topics

join