It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent conjuntivitis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hello all, as you probably know, by my chronic whining I've had this funk from Hades for a few weeks now. I did the tobramycin thing, didn't work. I read about using cold tea bags. Does anyone know any other ways to shake this? Much thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I would have expected better from this thread, now I see my besengee rubbing at her eyes, any input would be highly appreciated. Thank You.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
HI Jmp1602, this is a sticky subject hay!!!. Well excuse me for not Knowing this but if you are feamale i would start by throwing away all makeup, as to control any re infection. If your a guy this may or may not help sorry. nuts

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
That's a nighmare. Are you having to blindly find your way to the bathroom every morning to unglue your eyes? Go back to your doctor and demand better ointment.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There are a couple different kinds of conjuntivitis. You may have the virus form. Good sanition is the best way for it to stop spreading.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi/
Im for natural medicine, but sometimes if that does not work, you need to see the doctor.

I know of using Lemon juice....squeezed out from a lemon and into the eye..
But this may be good for bacterial infections caused by other eye irritations...
You could try it, but it suppose to sting alot, actually quite alot!
Chamomile tea warmed up and washing the eye with.

Hope your eyes get better...
helen

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
One thing I did when I had pink-eye starting up was.......
Put a few drops of organic flaxseed oil in them!
It cleared right up!

It burns a little. You won't be able to see for about 10 minutes. But, it's good for your eyes.

top topics

join