It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23, 2007 - Center of the fountain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm not making any predictions or anything, so please move this if I'm in the wrong place, I'm just wondering why nobody's really talking about this when other crackpot stories about 7/7/07 and the like had everybody freaking out.

I checked google earth, and the measurements mentioned in the videos/pages all seem to check out, and you can clearly see that there's some type of timeline and checkpoints that coincide with major events, whether it was on purpose or not, so it's not like this is completely far fetched.

My point is, with the whole planetary alignment, solstice, full moon, and all that jazz, shouldn't people here be more paranoid by now?

Here comes the speculation... If you do think it's possible that something will happen, do you think there's any significance to the fountain? Maybe a well known geyser will erupt violently, or maybe fake government aliens will attack us with squirt guns? Who knows, it could just be a fountain.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Could you clarify for me what exactly you're talking about?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'll try to find a link or two...

www.incapabledesetaire.com...

This thread talks all about it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Take google Earth. Measure a line straight from the white house to the Jefferson Memorial. Now at the point where that line crosses the center of the mall THAT is where you begin. 1776 at that point. From there measure in METERS towards the US CAPITAL building. Each 10 meters represents one year in US history. You will see that 9/11, and both World Wars are coincedentaly marked by roads or other landmarks. More recent terror attacks such as 7/7 are marked by lines in the US Capital building's steps. What is frightening.... we are running out of time. The great fountain is being approached by this "all knowing" line. We will hit the fountain in 2007. Keep your eyes and ears open!

This website explains the theory in more detail.
www.incapabledesetaire.com...

If you have google earth, check it out for yourself.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by alaskan]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I don't want to sound like I'm saying something's definitely happening, I just think it's a lot more interesting than some of the other 'end days' threads.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Doom and Gloom is occurring in a thread already covering the significance of this coming date...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/29/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Oh great!! And two days before Christmas? Geeze, guess the good news is I shouldn't waste my money on presents!
What's it been, a couple months since the last doom and gloom day past?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I understand the timeline thing about the mall, but what I don't get is why this person says it was 9/11, 7/7 and so on, why couldn't the timeline have been other things, like vietnam or wwI or wwII, why is it that it just so happens to correlate with things that are very recent? I personally don't buy into a word of this nonsense, but I do have an escape plan for my urban area just in case. But I have had this plan in place for a long time. I found out recently due to a random event that I was able to pack the most important things for survival and comfort in 20 minutes flat. So I think I'm good should I need to flee. I wish we knew an exact time, so I would know wether or not to use this as an excuse to call in sick on Monday.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Those things were mentioned if you read more than a few paragraphs. 9/11 and 7/7 just happen to be close to one end of the timeline.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Be prepared.

Something is coming 12/23.

Full SoCom is on a 48 hr alert readyness. Secret Service, NSA, CIA and other intel branches have a 48 hr holiday ban for that time. Guess why.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
OK I'll bite why? What is your source for all these agencies you mention?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mallory-john

Yes please fill us in on where you got that info. I mean dont all the agencies like NSA run 24/7 anyway?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Something will definitely happen. Something definitely happens nearly every day.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Something is coming 12/23.

Full SoCom is on a 48 hr alert readyness. Secret Service, NSA, CIA and other intel branches have a 48 hr holiday ban for that time. Guess why.

Well, whatever it is, it'd better come quickly, because we're less than an hour away from tomorrow in Europe...
(Not to mention that it's been 'tomorrow' for quite a while in Australia.)

I think I'll be going to bed ignorant...

(I am not laughing at you or your post, BTW.)

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My question is this, where did the 23rd come from? After closer inspection of the "timeline" it seems almost impossible to get an exact day on this one, it could be tonight, tomorrow or even up until the 31st.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Now we have another theory that equates distances with years and looks for things that mark major events in history. This is virtually the same as the pyramid prophecy. There the gallery in the Great Pyramid is marked off by inches (or pyramid inches, if such a thing even exists), where each inch equals a year. Low and behold, the gallery rises up on the birth of Christ, does other things at the WWI and WWII points and such. According to that, the end should have come about 2003 or before.

I really don't think the architect of the Washington DC layout was some super accurate prophet and encoded that into his work. When I went to the original website, none of the pictures displayed, so I can't look in detail. But there have been so many major events and wars in our 200+ year history that it's easy to see that streets may cross where we've had wars and such.

Anyway, a moot point now on the 25th unless it can still happen by the 31st. Or whatever exactly is supposed to happen I don't know. But it would contradict far more reliable prophecies that describe things that still have yet to come.

new topics

top topics

join