It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, if you actually care about saving our planet...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
You need to in some way start pushing for the use of hemp... for almost everything.

Any time it's brought up in conversation, or just marijuana being illegal in general, I tell everyone around me about all the benefits and uses it has.

All these other 'solutions' just lead to more problems, and it blows me away when people talk about how good 'green' fuel will be for us, when all it's going to do is lead to the destruction of more and more land.

There are already tons of threads on the facts, so I won't go into listing them, I'm just saying everybody here seems to want to somehow change the world in one way or another, and this just seems like the most logical way to go about it.

ats search: hemp

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Interesting,

But how is a good piece of rope going to save the planet?

Now, THAT'S a stretch...

Semper

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hi there alaskan.

Guess what your 100% right but listen mate is it ever going to happen ? Kudos to you for trying but we are on a rollercoaster.

Now im not saying we are on a global warming rollercoaster i am saying we are on a natural cycle rollercoaster.

The earth is warming how do you think we came out of the last ice age ? Did we have such a grand industry at the end of the last ice age ?

The answer is no.

So what we see today is a natural cycle yes we might be speeding it up and that could be bad for the wrong reason's.

What are these wrong reason's you ask ?

Well we might actually be causing the next ice age a little sooner than was planned.

This is my all my personal opinion offcourse but ask yourself would we still not be in the ice age if it was not a natural cycle ?

Regard's
Lee

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Please read: UPDATE: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites (ATS, BTS, AP).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reason Four: There Are Better Sites Than ATS (Well, for those topics.)
There are well-established sites and organizations devoted to legalization and/or acceptance of certain drugs in many situations. Members who have a passion for this topic and desire for change will do better to focus their efforts with those groups and sites, not ATS.

thread closed

join