It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby born with two heads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Dms,

you heard that too eh?

Heard about what? Or am I just being dim and not getting something?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that the baby is actually two people.. living off of the one body.. the surgery will actually be murder. Just because the 2nd head doesn't conform to "a normal looking person".. doesn't mean it's not a life that could think and control the single body on it's own. Not a far throw from the mutant character "Quaid" in the movie Total Recall.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Dam this is some freaky stuff. How does blood get to the brain of the second head? Does the second head breath? Can he/she talk(make baby noises)? To bad its not futurama where we can keep heads alive. I cant imagine how they will get through life. I know that if I have my head upside down for a while I get a headache. Would removing the head be a mercy killing? Is the other head showing as much brain activity as a normal baby?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is an old thread first started a year ago. I did a search on this story and the baby did undergo the surgery but unfortunatly didn't survive. So sad

Here's a link to the story
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh wow...poor kid!

Are there two separate brains there?

And I'm worried that my 3-year-old isn't talking yet....

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I feel bad about this kid... just imagine how hard it will be trying to grow up. Whats even sadder is that there are a lot of weird case like this in the world.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
poor kid? yeah but what about bubba's parents

pretty sad

top topics

<< 1   >>

join