It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Massive Movement: Why Don't We?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This is my first post. I sincerely believe many of those on this board are geniuses. I have lurked on here for a very long time and it has been a pleasure to just see many of your posts (you normally end up voicing my opinion anyway). Sorry for ass kissing.

Anyway, my reason for being on this board is for many reasons. I wanted to learn, I did. I wanted to back up what I learned, I did. I wanted to find a way to take action, I did not.

First let me give you a background of who I am (cause I think this is important). I am a male from a rural town in PA who is a small time record producer, model and lead singer for a metal band. The reason I want to bring this up is because I think the type of person you are can determine whether you are someone who is a thinker, and someone who is a thinker and act upon those thoughts.

You've all given me a lot of information that has startled me and made me frightened. However, I am moreso angry at the fact that I do not have the proof. How can we have NASA footage, thousands of eyewitness accounts, and recordings of high-ranking officials without finding the proof... In a hurry!

My father (who never believed any of this) recently said to me, "How can all these people know and it isn't on the front page TOMORROW??"

Well we are considered crazy, but still, I ask each one of you, how can we have such support as we do on this site and not attack the problem? I would rather die tomorrow knowing the truth than die at 100 years old and be ignorant.

Why aren't there 10,000 marching on Groom Lake? Why don't we talk about why no one takes us seriously and figure out a plan? Why can't we find a representative to represent us? Why don't we have answers for pictures, movies and interviews? Why are we sitting here talking about it?

I have many friends who don't take me seriously, but I take it in stride. I don't care. I want it proven. If anyone can tell me why there hasn't been a huge insurgence of people marching on Area 51, let me know. If there were 1,000, 10,000, or 20,000 people who believed I would gladly march and give my life (if they had the balls to kill us) to let my fellow mankind know what is happening all over them.

My main question is: Why don't we? Any major action will elicit major response. No news program will listen to us, so why not go ahead and make a statement. If 20,000 people went to area 51, they would be followed, by many many many cameras with live feeds.

We pay between 40 and 80 (no reference) billion dollars a year for these shadowy actions. Can't we use our numbers to beat them before they beat us?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

We pay between 40 and 80 (no reference) billion dollars a year for these shadowy actions. Can't we use our numbers to beat them before they beat us?

Actually, the DoD is getting over $500 billion in FY2008, and DoHD is getting about 50-75, if I remember correctly.

Education is getting about 16 billion.

Short answer: We is too dumb to get organized. We is dumb. Dumb as hell.

Long answer: Stepping within the perimeter of the Groom Lake facility makes you a federal offender and you are to be shot on sight. Even if they don't shoot you, we live in such a system that the Gov't will make you wish you were dead. They have us by the short'n'curlies.

Also, attempting to organize any sort of 'coup' or similar, and the accompanying speech can be considered sedition, and is once again, a federal offense.

It may be our duty to fight back, as Locke said, but our government is very much obstructing us from our duty.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'll tell you why Santa... people are too comfortable. They would rather sit around and type away on their little computers and piss and moan about how bad the government is. About how much better it would be if they just came out and told us the truth. Would it make you believe what you believe even more if they came out and said, " There are aliens and we have been hiding that fact for many years." I'm guessing that it wouldn't change what you already believe.

I think that those who "believe" don't need to do a "massive movement". It would be more of a hassle than what it is worth. Also, it would take away all the fun that we have on sites like ATS and turn our favorite topics into everyday speak. If everyone believed, who would there be left to debate with.

So that is why. We are too comfortable and we are having too much fun.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClausMy main question is: Why don't we? Any major action will elicit major response. No news program will listen to us, so why not go ahead and make a statement. If 20,000 people went to area 51, they would be followed, by many many many cameras with live feeds.

There's nothing stopping anyone from organizing, but it would have to be done without using ths website as a platform.

Please read 'Why doesn't ATS allow "Activist" Recruiting?'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Your response is perfect. But were are its flaws?

(Not that I am able to give answers but I will certainly think on it)

Fact is, with numbers, there are answers. There is no way, with live feeds happening, the "dark gov" will never kill thousands of people, especially if they are feeding to a group that isn't scared. The group will inform, and they know that. They aren't that dumb. The killing of 10,000 people in Nevada's backyard WILL be broadcast.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I apologize. I should have invested more time in studying your rules. Again, I am learning. There is ALOT to this site.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I find it interesting you picked the moniker "Santa Claus". Did you choose this because in NASA and other Government circles they refer to a ufo as Santa Claus?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Maybe people don't want their bubble burst. I mean what would happen if you stormed Groom lake and really, only found down to earth experiemental planes? No aliens, no sighn of a grey anywhere? I think some people would go into meltdown.

The belief in ET visitations and goverment conspiracy seems to be the new religion today.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Well I don't think that they would have to kill 10,000. They'd probably only have to kill a handful at most to disperse the group. An armed march is completely different, and then they could use the label 'Domestic Terrorists', and shoot them all down with impunity.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by -Reason-

I am not comfortable at my computer anymore. You are right. I understand your answer and it makes sense. However, I seek more and I am willing to do anything to find out.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

No harm done. This idea crops up quite often here and is the reason the thread was initiated by Admin in the first place.

To know every ruling initiated outside of the Terms & Conditions is not expected of new members and certainly not to be held against them.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
I find it interesting you picked the moniker "Santa Claus". Did you choose this because in NASA and other Government circles they refer to a ufo as Santa Claus?

Actually, yes. I must admit, I thought it was a great code name. Autonomous but not so much.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki

Well I don't think that they would have to kill 10,000. They'd probably only have to kill a handful at most to disperse the group. An armed march is completely different, and then they could use the label 'Domestic Terrorists', and shoot them all down with impunity.

Thats the problem. And also why anyone in that group would have to gather information about their plight beforehand. It is a ridiculous thought, but still possible. No person can say what they would do in that situation. I, FEEL, I would stand.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

No harm done. This idea crops up quite often here and is the reason the thread was initiated by Admin in the first place.

To know every ruling initiated outside of the Terms & Conditions is not expected of new members and certainly not to be held against them.

I dig this site and would rather be regarded as a good member than a poor one. I'll do my best to abide. You guys are here for a good reason. Thats why I love this place.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
There is a great collection of such threads here for your perusal.

Nice to keep as a shortcut.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I guess my next questions would be, Santa, what is it that you want to learn that isn't out there already? Do you need validation for what you already seem to know? Or are you looking for some vengence against the powers that be?

I'm not trying to bring you down, I'm just curious as to what you would hope to accomplish.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Reason-
I guess my next questions would be, Santa, what is it that you want to learn that isn't out there already? Do you need validation for what you already seem to know? Or are you looking for some vengence against the powers that be?

I'm not trying to bring you down, I'm just curious as to what you would hope to accomplish.

Well validation is the key to life, and anyone would be silly to say they are alright with being not valid. I'd love to see the ideas posted on this mass of forums in some way come to life. However, I am not above the fact that perhaps I have misread many pieces of data. I look for proof, all I ask is honesty. If someone can provide me with STRONG evidence against, I will rethink.

My accomplishment would be to provide the WORLD with STRONG evidence FOR phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I would say, isn't there already STRONG evidence out there? Validation is all fine a dandy, but if you are not already strong in what you believe no amount of STRONG evidence is going to help. There will always someone there to debunk and that will lead to the need for STRONG evidence again.

I understand what you are feeling but I also know that if you don't already believe it to the point that you don't need evidence anymore, no amount of STRONG evidence is going to help.

Anyway... from one music man to another... ROCK ON!!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well lets say you get 20,000 people to do this and then you go out there and storm the base and 1/2 to 3/4 of the people are killed and you actually accomplish your mission only to find out that no aliens or ufo's are there. How would you feel knowing that, that many people died for nothing.I'm not saying their is nothing their....I'm just saying those sort of things should not be taken lightly.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Welcome Santa, (timely name) and it sounds like you are just thinking the same as everyone else that begins to unravel the lonely truth in a world that does not support radical thinking. Anything outside the box is considered radical.

My suggestion to you is to dive as deeply as you wish, just remember to come back up for air when you need to.

Sounds like you are fortunate to have a creative outlet for your personal grounding. Just stay tuned to the things that matter in life to balance the craziness that would seek to eliminate those freedoms and creative endeavors.

Keep balance in your thinking.

Do not look for outside validation to your discoveries.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join