It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the point of a false flag operation ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I know this has been discussed here before but I can't find the discussion topics plus I want to express some opinions so I thought I'd post.

We've all heard about it, we've all discussed it but whats the point to a false flagged alien invasion ?

For starters, theres far too much historical records from ancient times of UFO activity. Whether it be 'lights descending from the heavens and giving technologies' or when Alexander The Great was attacked by 'flying shields'. Are you going to tell me that the Nazi's or the shadow government traveled back in time just to annoy Alexander The Great in the middle of WWII?

Why was it that in terms of time one day we were cave men that might have some slight convocation over grunts to a civilization. Something happened to us that taught us all that stuff otherwise theoretically dinosaurs should have been smarter than us. Certain species of dinosaurs were on the Earth for a lot longer than homo-sapiens. To me that is indicating the possibility of 'divine-intervention' of some sorts.

Another thing that I think discredits the argument of a false flag operation is that its only been since really 9/11 that false flag allegations have come to light. Only since then have the people, more precisely the American people, started to really mistrust their government. I mean now days if Bush got a puppy you'd be screaming "That dogs a robot that shoots lasers from its eyes to protect him from terrorists". Which is rather absurd. People can make conspiracies about everything so I think false flagging is a hoax.

Perhaps false flagging is a false flag in itself, told to people of power that might/would tell someone which is how we get information or in this case disinformation. You'd be surprised what someone with a little power can say and the world believes them. example being that time in the 50s or 60s when that radio station said aliens invaded Washington and there was a nation-wide panic.

Just my 0.02c

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Instilling fear and creating the world government is the point, do you even have to ask?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Instilling fear and creating the world government is the point, do you even have to ask?

Some may fear. Others may get interested in the whole UFO scene and work out that if aliens wanted to destroy us they have had a long time to do so. Others may try and shoot down these craft. Imagine the publicity they would get if they managed to and found an American pilot driving it.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
What's the point of a false flag operation ?

Do a wikipedia search and you will find your answer.

The pirates used this and they had a pretty damn good reason why they used it. It's always nice to look like a british ship as a pirate, get close to other british ships and then when the time comes turn into a pirate!!!

This sums up all flase flag operations. You dress like the enemy and you create certain selfish outcomes based on that.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Personally I dont subscribe to the theory of a fake alien invasion. However I would be the first to admit how this could unite the human race and bring about a one world goverment.

If you think about it as well especially how the flow of information is actually controlled and filtered before it reaches us, it really wouldnt be that hard for a concentrated media campaign and a few speaches from world leaders to actually get most of us on board.

Makes you wonder if it did happen how long would we all follow along without actaully seeing and aliens?

Regards

Paul

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hope_for_reason

Makes you wonder if it did happen how long would we all follow along without actaully seeing and aliens?

Paul

If the attack actually did happen, then that is the main point I would try to encourage people to focus on. I'd say "Show us the Aliens!" lol...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

But thats my point. I would have thought they could show us the "aliens" on the news and the papers, and as long as "officials" were saying they are aliens and they are attacking us the majority of people would beleive it!

Of course here on ATS we know better!! But to the average family scraping by in places all over the world I really dont think they would connect the dots.

However as I have already said I dont really subscribe to this one just seems to gigantic an action to take on the populace of the planet.

Cheers

Paul

new topics

top topics

join