posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:54 PM
Do I even need to post any points about this?
- Ron Paul was the last to speak and didn't speak for over 30 minutes after the debate started
- Ron Paul's commercial was played last
- Ron Paul got the typical "NAU" question
- Ron Paul got the typical "you aren't gonna win, switch to third party" question
- Anderson let Rudy and Mitt argue for over 3 minutes, whereas he was much more strict on Ron
- After the debate, CNN reporter called Ron Paul crazy for believing in a NAU (despite the fact Lou Dobbs has talked about it a lot of times)
- CNN mistyped their transcript, saying that Ron Paul said he was an isolationist
I could put up more, but you get the gist of it. If this isn't a conspiracy, I don't know what is.