It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
this is my first post here and i have been surfing on this page for some time now but never signed up till now

last night i was on my usual nightly run at i say half 2ish and i was running along the road and past the school and the sky was quite overcast then a really bright star caught my attention(well what at first i thot was a star) because it was really low and large and with the sky being quite cloudy(i live in scotland and its winter so you dont usualy get stars at night here) i seen a little red light behing it then i thot this is an airoplane

but as i looked at it more from the light i realised there was a beam cuming from it getting larger the further it got from the light and i honestly couldnt belive my eyes the ''ufo'' was flying really low and then stoped and the light dimed back into the white light that i thot was a star

then flew away in another direction i can honestly say i have never whitnesed anything like this before in my life and i am asking have any one else on this forum seen anything like it??

why would a plane be flying soo low

why would it have a beam coming from the light

why was the light so large and bright

why did it just switch of and fly away

shed some light people please

chezzers

============
Removed all caps title
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'd say it could have been a helicopter. I've been fooled by them a few times and I live near an airport. Of course, I didn't see it, so I can't rule out secret government, or non-human craft.

Good luck !

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
see thats what i thot aswell helicopter yeah its gota be but then i asked myself

why at half 2/3 in the morning on an overcase night would it be flying and beaming a light down and flying that low

and two why was the little red light behing it soo far away

i can honestly say i havnt seen anything like it b4 and i have been out running everynight(apart from weekends haha) for the last 4 months and never seen anything like that

chezzers

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Could have been police/gov't/rescue looking for someone/something. Could have been BIG helicopter, improper depth perception (easy in the night sky), a second craft, or even LED light technology.

Keep looking regardless. The more you look the more you will see. Even if you determine that a sighting is explainable, you've opened your mind to other possibilities. You will see what others do not. Truth, in all its forms.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Chezzers that is a very interesting story.
I too saw something last night, yet i live in the middle of the U.S.
I was walking my dog last night around 10:30pm. I rounded a corner street and was heading up a hill and noticed a green bright star. I look to see what my dog was doing and thought... "what! a big green star?" AND when i looked back up it immediately shot at a 45 degree angle towards the horizon, slowly fading out. It also made a tron like streak...almost like a laser.

It was still for a few seconds then shot off? hmm a hovering meteor? I dont know? probably.... it was a 1/4 larger than a medium star would be in brightness and was bright but not real bright. it was also cloudy on that side of the sky and i didn't see any other stars through the clouds either.
I don't know what it was, but it moved super fast. This is my first experience.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It may have appeared still because of the approach angle of the object. The "Tron" trail sounds like atmospheric reaction to the object, wether metoer, a missing solar panel from the space-station, or "other."

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
It may have appeared still because of the approach angle of the object. The "Tron" trail sounds like atmospheric reaction to the object, wether metoer, a missing solar panel from the space-station, or "other."

Yeah thats what i figured, but it was strange timing i guess.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Things happen all the time that people don't see. Glad to see people watching.

top topics

join