It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billions for the Bankers - Debts for the People.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is a very informative site about the American people, their banking system and the dollar.

This is full of controlled information that you have not been told about.

The American Dollar is currently undergoing a severe struggle and as some predict, it could get a lot worse. I hope that this site and it's information will help you learn a bit about the banking system and how to better control your finances so that you win.

I truly hope you find this useful.

The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America

by
Sheldon Emry

This study on money is not copyrighted. It may be reproduced
in whole or in part for the purpose of helping the American people.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson

Americans, living in what is called the richest nation on earth, seem always to be short of money. Wives are working in unprecedented numbers, husbands hope for overtime hours to earn more, or take part-time jobs evenings and weekends, children look for odd jobs for spending money, the family debt climbs higher, and psychologists say one of the biggest causes of family quarrels and breakups is "arguments over money." Much of this trouble can be traced to our present "debt-money" system.

I am not American myself, but this has been interesting for me to read. It's answered a few of my questions.
3rddimension.online.fr...

new topics

join