It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductees Comeing Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
How should an abductee if they were to choose to tell other people about what they've experienced, go about it? It seems into days culture no big deal if you say you saw a UFO but alien abduction to others may seem a bit far out

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Tell me all about it

Be PREPARED for ridicule.......know that people will hurl insults....some folks are understanding.
I think it is wiser to 'come out' online rather than to the people in your real life...

..once you tell someone something like this they NEVER forget it and will always think your not right in the head, even you own mother.....unless of course she has experienced the same thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IHadALostYouth

There are support groups out there, probably MUFON or some similar org. could tell you where the nearest one to you is. Maybe you could contact an expert on the subject such as David Jacobs, Budd Hopkins, or Linda Moulton Howe...

Also I'd think anyone into psychic/new age/eastern mysticism type stuff would be more open to what you're saying than the everyday Jane or Joe, if you just want some one to talk to.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

join