It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the "Greys" Do they really exist? Where's the evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So who are these "grays" or "reptilians" that so many claim to have seen or have had contact with. At least with UFO's you have countless creditable sightings, pictures, video, radar confirmation and radiation readings and even astronauts claiming to have seen UFO's.

When it comes to actual contact with these so called alien "greys" is there really any evidence that is solid enough to actually state that they exist?

Anyone can say that they have been abducted but not even one picture? Come on..Wheres the evidence?

[edit on 28-11-2007 by luxor311]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by luxor311

IMO, the answer is a clear No. Although many people remember seeing them, we can't state definitively that these are not purely psychological events. Human memory can easily be transformed and contaminated.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Where's the evidence? lol, good luck with that. Only "evidence" is stories from people... that's it...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
You'd thinkl with all the people on here claiming "I was abducted last night" or "I get abducted every other day" etc there would be a few photographs, but no not one.

I think the image of the grey is an urban myth, created by popular culture, rather like faires and gnomes of the 19th century. The great problem is there are so many attention seekers, and the ones who are not who have regression therapy, are misslead by the "therapist" who asks very missleading questions like "do they touch you?" "where do they touch you".

Many of the stories also contain contradictory statements. For example, if an ET race can travel here, and pull you through the walls of your house and into the craft, why do they need to cut people or stick needles into people etc?

Perhaps, one day some real evidence surfaces or the aliens will really turn up. Until the arrival of that happy time, I shall be skeptical of such claims!

new topics

top topics

join