It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kitten Attacks Great Dane!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Cute video of my cat, Liz, attacking my Great Dane pup Sunni. The other little guy passed out on the floor is Duke, my younger Dane.

Liz seems to think she's some sort of ninja.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Zyanith]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zyanith

Dude that gods paws is bigger then the cat!
That video was AWSOME! Its good to see that they can play and not hurt each other, well good hurting the cat.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Who says cats and dogs can't get along? Looks like your other doggy was feeling left out at the end of the video and wanted to join in the fun

reply to post by tetsujin420

Zyanith's a she.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Beach perhaps you should go and read some of my other posts. Dude is UNIVERSAL when it come from Tetsujin, guy or gal still Dude.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Sweet video Zyanith, theres my dose of cuteness for the day.

Use to have a cat and dog back in the day, my god those 2 were funny.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Too cute. Thanks for sharing it's nice to start the day with a smile. Dogs and cats do get along just fine for the most part.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Awesome vid OP. Danes are some of the most gentle giants of the canine world. Yes, the other did look left out lOl.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

It's cool Beachcoma. XD I have a friend who calls me dude all the time, it's just a habit of hers. Glad you liked the video!

I always feel kind of bad for the cat when the two Danes gang up on her. XD Usually she just runs away at that point.

Tetsujin420: I know, they're so big! I walked into my living room one day and Sunni (the black and white Dane) had Liz (the cat) in her mouth. She wasn't hurting her or anything... she just had her in her mouth and Liz was sitting there like absolutely nothing was wrong. Of course, I freaked out and Sunni spit her out and Lizzi just started cleaning herself off like nothing happened. XD

JPM1602: Yes, I absolutely love Danes.
The two of them (and Liz, too) are like my babies.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thats cool zaynith, if a dog and cat grow up together they seem to get along just fine don't they? Those are nice dogs, I like the black one especially.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Awesome,

post more of the vid

the black dane is super gentle, eh?

it appears as though she was going out of her way not to injure the kitten with a death wish

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zyanith

That was really fun to look at! Reminds me of my pets here. I came across an abandoned kitten and brought him home to my household that has 3 indoor dogs. I swear that cat thinks he's a dog now. I bet he wonders what is going on when he opens his mouth to bark! Anyway, they are all the best of friends and tussle quite a bit. Thanks for sharing with us! Keep your camera ready for more, please!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by x-phile

I think she was more just tired than anything. XD

Both Danes are really gentle with the cat... they have been since the day I brought her home (about 4 months ago). We've had a couple mishaps where Liz (the cat) has gotten under their feet, but luckily she's never been hurt. I just make sure to keep an eye on them when they play... you can't be too careful when a 100+ pound dog is playing with a tiny cat.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that video! Your babies are so adorable...

I have two dogs and three cats. My youngest cat and youngest dog are best friends, and always play and take naps together. It made me nervous when the cat was a kitten, because they dog is a German Shepherd and is pretty big.

I just love to see animals happy and playful like that.

new topics

top topics

join