It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Operation "Pliers" Uncovered in Venezuela

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Polite American

People like you that live in the U.S.A are the reason the world hates America. Do me and my other fellow people a favor and stay in the United States, cause we can't stand ya. As for the other Americans please keep up the good work, on bringing out the truth. Also if people like yourself keep voting for leaders like George W Bush, the United States of America will crumble and colapse, leaving the world wondering what took so long!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polite American
When he threatens our president he threatens America

???

QUE?

While I know that this has been the propaganda circulating around for the last several decades, the President is NOT America.

WE, the citizens are AMERICA!!

It's this mindset that leads to all of those "anti-American" comments I so like to tear apart.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Polite when are you going to pull your head out of your ass, the reason America is attacked is because of its own actions first, you make it sound like America and its people are virgin white maidens when the reality is that you have caused all these problems yourself and then you let that Buffon Bush make you believe everyone is out to get you.

Well those who are out to get you are the ones you killed robbed and tortured, its called payback, you keep sticking your nose in where its not wanted and when it gets thumped oh we have to go nuke them animals.
How enlightened of you, the people of countries that have given so much to modern society over the millinea are now animals in your book.

Grow a brain and get real, realise what your country is doing around the globe and then you might start to understand the reasons why, and as for waking a sleeping giant more like a sleeping donkey they way your countries going, you will be flat broke soon when we all call them loans in.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Getting Out The Pliers

Criticism of pretty much everything, including the U.S., CIA, Venezuela, Bush, Chavez, their various deeds and so forth is quite welcome.

But let's please try not to get too personal about it.

On ATS, we can politely disagree, even about subjects like these.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join