It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did I get on video?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Does anyone have any idea about what I saw and recorded this past summer? I noticed no sound at all with the object.
any input would be appreciated.

dave

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Your link is not working

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

does this link work?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
That was pretty cool. Im interested in what people have to say

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So any info about when or why you took it? I get the impression you are at a loss as to how it came about.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Reminds of the Aztex UFO thread.

Weird video, I wish it were longer though, but it is a UFO, unidentified, it's flying, and it's an object. It's also very strange how it is a diamond shpae - I can't say that I've seen that before in a UFO video before.

Nice footage

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
OMG, the poster knows EXACTLY what he caught on video and it is disingenuous of them to post it in the 'Aliens and UFOs' forum.

It's a tail light which he has zoomed to the max.

The camera aperture is a well-known diamond shape and when you zoom to the max, you get the 'light' taking on the shape of this diamond shaped aperture.

I hope the OP will admit this because I'm calling hoax. Please check the T&C regarding making such posts.

Thanks.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Isn't the object in the sky though.. When he zooms out it seems like there are people on a bridge staring at the sky.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's clearing in the sky and I don't think it's a hoax. You can hear a camera take a picture (I think, that's what I heard) and you can clearing see people on the bridge looking in that direction. Then again, they could just be enjoying the view and not looking up.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm thinking a kite with led's mounted to it.
Apparently it can be done.

LED's for Kites

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm not even sure it's flying.. Too little context. thanks for the short video bud.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Looks like some of the Christmas decorations I see around my neighborhoods. Or the lights you put on kites

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes this does look like light distortion caused by the lens. But if it was an actual diamond shaped object floating in the sky... then you've got something.

We need more information about the sighting!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have heard of a few people reporting pink diamond shaped craft, don't know if this is a hoax or not, but it is interesting. Here's a link to a sighting of one of those pink diamonds....
www.americanchronicle.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Looks like a Christmas tree topper till you pulled out until i saw it was actually in the air

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm betting its either a taillight like mentioned or perhaps some sort of christmas decoration.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by daveyc1

Come on man, total rubbish and you know it. Sad that people would even give you the benefit of a doubt over this.

Without even bothering to take in the content of the video, the complete lack of any supporting shots (like the ones ANYBODY would continue to video after a real sighting) and the ubber short length of this total tripe gives it away.

Have fun with your 15 minutes there buddy......

[edit on 11-12-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It may be the very bright light that causes the diamond shape.

One analyst said the camera reacts to a bright light by recording
a blinking light.

So if you want a UFO with a plasma motor, you got one cause plasma
is bright lightning or star bright and electronically creatable.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
That's "bokeh"

Image caption:
"Zoomed in and out of focus, notice the circular pattern"

This link may help IMHO:
www.pana3ccduser.com...

There isn't much else to say imho, except that is strange that who filmed it WASN'T aware of what he/she was filming.

[edit on 12/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I''m assuming this is the same video as the OP. This looks remarkably like an infamous english UFO photo from the 1970/80's? It turned out to be the refraction from the inner mechanism of the camera. Just a thought...

J.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join