It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul standing tall against incredible odds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Watching the CNN/YouTube Republican Debate. Ron Paul clearly is alone in his platform and he is not very well-liked by the crowd, judging from the many boos (shame on them). In spite of all that, its inspiring to see him shout at the top of his lungs the very same messages that he has been sending ever since his campaign began. Especially when it came to Iraq, I was cheering when Paul noted the meeting between the American officer and the NVA Colonel Tou in response to McCain's statement.

It was not very inspiring, however, to see the other candidates turn Paul into the bleeding-heart liberal, fantasy-world liberal archetype they play so well. Paul has been straightforward on every question he has been asked and he has been right as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo[
It was not very inspiring, however, to see the other candidates turn Paul into the bleeding-heart liberal, fantasy-world liberal archetype they play so well.

I have my doubts about Ron Paul, but I agree that he stuck to the principles he has espoused all along. I also agree with his position on Iraq; he made a lot of sense.

I guess I missed the others implying that he's a liberal. He clearly isn't.

new topics

join