It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever have a dream like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread but it was a bit of a departure from the OP so I thought I'd give it it's own.

When I was about 21, I was living with my girlfriend whom I shared an intense physical and seemingly psychic connection with. After being in each other's company constantly other than work & school for several weeks, she decided to go out with the girls one night, and I stayed home.

It was kind of odd, going to sleep in the bed we shared, by myself. Long story short: I had a series of dreams, maybe five or more, about her coming home and climbing into bed with me. They were some of the most realistic dreams I've ever had, I could feel her and smell her perfume... Booze on her breath. In one she stuck her tongue in my ear and made noises... And in every one but the first one, I "woke up" and told her about the dream/dreams I had.

And it's hard to describe, but as real as each one seemed in every way, when she finally did get home and it was exactly like the last 3 or four dreams, I knew that I wasn't dreaming. Not that I thought I was dreaming during the dreams, but it just felt... Somehow different.

new topics

join