It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone on ATS who can HONESTLY say that they have Paranormal Abilities?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MinMin
I can Divine water.
Does that count as a paranormal Ability.
If there is underground water or stream running under your paddock or property i can find it.
In fact a lot of farmers here in Oz use it,i was shown by a farmer and was very suprised at the results in fact IMO i think almost anyone can do it,but some seem to be better than others i got it strait away.
Im very intrested in RV there is a wealth of info on RV on this site.

I have relatives who can do that. My great grandfather was good at it- I think I remember my mom saying that people would pay him to find underground water to dig thier wells.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have a very specific precognition. I will suddenly get a flash of a scene from some movie or TV episode I haven't seen in years, and within a few days the same movie or show will be on. I wont have seen ads for it. It is usually some obscure title. I know it sounds stupid but I swear it is true. I wish i had one on my mind right now so people can look out for it. I dont have cable right now, so I havent been able to do it in months. This is something that I have noticed for years. It is so useless and dumb, but it happens far too often for me to chalk it up to coincidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

Fear of being hunted, tested and the thought of putting the children in danger of becoming Guinea pigs to make weapons or manipulate others with the fear of the powers that are possessed by them, is the only reason why people with special abilities stay underground and unknown

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join