It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone on ATS who can HONESTLY say that they have Paranormal Abilities?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I think we are too young a species to manipulate at will psycho kinetic abilities other than spoon bending and starting watches

Having said that , I read that in the past Tibetan monks managed to control thing like telekinesis and levitation.

I think levitation is going too far. I'm going to have to see it to believe it in order to even think people on this planet can levitate when they want.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I can be an exceptionally good guesser
However I don't think it's paranormal even though it can freak my friends out. I chalk it up to having a database of info in my head. I'm often able to guess what my friends are about to say, etc.

Once again - not paranormal, just a better guesser than most ppl.

It has a lot more to do w/observation than anything else. Although when I make these guesses I don't have to think about it, it just kinda comes to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Thank you for giving your word and thank you everyone else for posting on this thread. I just wanted to make my beliefs that abilites such as telepathy, TK, and more do exist and everyone on this thread has made me think it IS POSSIBLE for any person to make these paranormal things happen. I know it takes practice, but believing in something that you have never seen up close and personal makes that thing very hard to believe in, but despite that, I hold my beliefs of paranormal abilities to be the truth and a fact.

Thank YOU for taking my honour as seriously as I do. ; )

And because you sound like a seriously interested person, I will add, in the same spirit of honesty, a few "recommendations", if I may.

Once you've decided that you DO believe - i.e. know - that anything can be done, you will need persistence and self-discipline to train your attention, your concentration, and to overcome the bouts of doubt that are bound to assault you from time to time.

And it may also take practice, yes - but not effort.
In fact, it takes the opposite of effort - it takes FAITH. The faith that ANYTHING can be accomplished.

Now, I have noticed that very many people confuse "faith" with some kind of self-suggestion or self-trickery.

But faith is not about believing in something that does not exist and convincing yourself that it does; it's just the mechanism that unblocks the path. Or, from a reversed perspective, without faith (that something can be done) not much can be accomplished, because the very lack of faith constitutes a MAJOR block on the road, an insurmountable obstacle. It would be like trying to force your way through a narrow shaft blocked by a ton of granite. That's what the mind-set "it CAN'T be done" is: a ton of granite on your path.

In other words, faith is not some kind of "magical thinking". It is clearing the road for the Universe to come and live with you at your home, your own mind. ; )

[edit on 9-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i can move psi wheel hands free or with a ball of psi works best in the morning when gamma waves are most active and also have the ability to baptize of the spirit but then again i am the son of god

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Can I prove that I am sensitive to spirits and can tell you when they are in a house/cemetary/what have you? No, I cannot prove it to you on here.

However, yes, I am sensitive to spirits and can walk into a place and know immediately if they are there. I am also capable of "pulling them out of the wood work" so to speak.

I have never had one actually speak to me, nor have I been able to talk to them, but I shield very hard because I do not like the sensations that come with knowing they are around.

I suppose if you want proof, you would need to come down to where I live and visit a place rumored to be haunted with me.

VV

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ValhallasValkyrie

Thanks for your post.

It seems like there are a surprising amount of people that are sensitive to spirits and can detect their existence. Some people are just born with certain talents I guess. And some need to learn them.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kis11
and also have the ability to baptize of the spirit but then again i am the son of god

I am so hoping that you are just kidding here. Though, it would still be amusing if you are serious. I would at least get a laugh out of your bogus claim.

To the OP:

You are most welcome. Lightmare and I are talking of getting the equipment together and going to someplace like Waverly Hills Sanitorium in Louisville, Ky to see what can be found. You should join us!

VV

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValhallasValkyrie

You are most welcome. Lightmare and I are talking of getting the equipment together and going to someplace like Waverly Hills Sanitorium in Louisville, Ky to see what can be found. You should join us!

VV

Going to Waverly Hills Sanatorium is a very good place to find haunted activity. But I would have to say the Stanley Hotel in Colorado is even a better place to catch some ghosts, EVPs, or any paranormal activity.

And since I'm only 16 and I have school, it would be hard for me to join you guys.

Good luck though, hopefully you catch a full body apparition.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sadly, The Stanley is too far away from us at this point and time though I would love to get out there one of these days. I have heard many positive things about activity at The Stanley.

VV

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
actually no, i am serious i can baptize in the spirit 12-12-08 starts the 7 years of tribulation. i am possessed by jesus christ i have performed 28 baptizms so as of this moment anyone who reads this post cannot be "saved" any longer and if you knew it was wrong when you did it knowing you'd be "forgiven" later. Your not forgiven. Kis11 is a parable my initials are KC k happens to be the 11th letter of the alphabet but its also the number of the son of god man being 10 i am an 11 i have 2 souls

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

actually no, i am serious i can baptize in the spirit 12-12-08 starts the 7 years of tribulation. i am possessed by jesus christ i have performed 28 baptizms so as of this moment anyone who reads this post cannot be "saved" any longer and if you knew it was wrong when you did it knowing you'd be "forgiven" later. Your not forgiven. Kis11 is a parable my initials are KC k happens to be the 11th letter of the alphabet but its also the number of the son of god man being 10 i am an 11 i have 2 souls

You have no idea Kis
Your literally clueless

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
no your just close minded that the son of god would use ATS for INFORMATION and be bold enough to come out and just say who he is. i also know inofrmation on how to improve gamma brain waves for enhanced TK beyond just meditation.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Now now, lets not feed the trolls...well.. wait..

Aw crude.. I can't help myself.

Kris, you are full of it. Not a little, not even half.. but full of it.

I am not even christian and I know more about the bible than you do. And that is something I know just by what you have posted!

Try to stop being ignorant and looking for ways to get people riled up and arguing. It really is immature of you.

VV

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You say you have two souls?

Your claims are hard to believe. Definitely when there was a supposed alien, "Aaron1994" on ATS not too long ago, the angel Michael from the Bible, and some other people that seem to be jokes. Michael may be real, and he answers questions very thoughtfully--you can check out his thread by visiting my profile and clicking "The Truth is Unbelievable" tagged thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
haven't seen this thread till now or I would have answered earlier.

I HONESTLY believe that I have some sort of paranormal abilities. I have seen "spirits" on and off throughout my entire life. The most significant and memorable experience started when I was 7 and my best friend died. I do believe that I have the capability to block this "sight" effectively through prayer, rituals and other mumbo jumbo that people would call superstitions. Personally I have no desire to see or be in contact with the non-living.

I pick up emotions and feel emotions from others, usually described as being empathic. Now while I get vibes from people, situations, etc, the problem I have experienced all my life is how to relate those vibes in advance of things actually happening. Interpreting those "feelings" is something I struggle with all the time as well as knowing how to differentiate "my feelings" from those of the people around me.

I have had 3 or 4 what I consider real out of body experiences. However I have no control over this and cannot duplicate the results at will. I've tried on numerous occassions and consistently fail, but I feel this is because on a deeper level, I fear these experiences.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Nothing special like some of the other claims on this thread.. I can feel, no matter how far away I am, if my mum is agitated or worried about something. I'll get this strange feeling of being agitated and worried myself and pretty soon I'll get a call from her.

Don't have a link with anyone else, though. Just my mama.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Just my mama.

And you don't think that's "special" enough?
That it isn't indicative of the "powers" of your mind...? ; )

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I make a pretty mean martini

ask my wife

its very paranormal

par·a·nor·mal (pār'-nôr'm-l)
adj. Beyond the range of normal experience

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
I make a pretty mean martini

ask my wife

its very paranormal

par·a·nor·mal (pār'-nôr'm-l)
adj. Beyond the range of normal experience

LOL. Nice to see some humor in this thread.

But on a bit more serious note, I believe defying paranormal is relative to a person. A person experiencing ghosts/spirits activity all their life think it as normal to them, but a skeptic would label it paranormal.

At the highest dimension, nothing is paranormal or supernatural or out of the ordinary--my little quote I made up :-D

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I posted here before, but never elaborated.
As for paranormal abilities or events (beyond "normal")

For events:
I once saw a ''rain-bow (well, basically all colors) colored" glowing something on a maria statuette in croatia once, it was normal when I went to sleep, but when I had to pee I got up, went to the bathroom, and when I got back it was glowing and the colors were moving and shifting all over it. I didn't know what it was so I never touched it or something lol.

I also once was doing some ''for fun'' shadow-boxing in a room which had this giant mirror, and at one second the mirror suddenly showed a reflection of my ''dream-self'' (My imaginary self if you will), I guess that was kind of freaky.

For abilities:

My TAROT readings (for fun, I'm not some kind of gypsy or anything) used to give the proper answers (used to, as I no longer use them lol) for both passed and events yet to come.
And no, not by ''interpreting'' the cards in a specific way to make it ''fit'', I just used what the book told me, and there are some varying explanations for various cards there, so it's not like ''all cards give the same answer''.

They weren't that cryptic either, they actually ''literaly'' interpret from the book description said "If you don't X, then Y will or will not happen" (depending on the question of course)

Hmm, I used to be able to predict certain events as well? I guess this belongs to ESP-style tests, eg.: Which side of the coin will face up, what number will appear on screen between 0 or 10. Or the one I used to do outside, "There will be 6 pidgeons flying over in 10 seconds......4...3...2...1..0.. tada, 6 pidgeons". Chance.
The pidgeon thing worked very well, I sucked at electronic tests though.

I am very ''empathic'' as in, I can imagine how people feel themselves in certain situations very well, I do NOT ''share'' the feeling on the outside however. Unless i'm about to go sleep or something, then I may be captured in a weak spot and be ''taken over'' by certain feelings lol (depending on what I'm seeing atm or what i'm thinking about).
Aside of that I'm usually ''emotionless'', to a certain degree, very calm, I guess that explains how I do not show the ''same'' agony or happiness that someone else feels at times, maybe I just suppress the feelings somehow lol.

And last but not least, insane lucid dreaming capabilities, I guess that counts for something right, if you can dream with a time-scale of 1:30 (1 minute = 30 minutes dreamtime)?

But unless you count ''2 people saying the same thing at the exact same time'' as telepathy, I've never had any of those TK / PK, telepathy or w/e abilities though.

At least not as far as I know.

I have to say some Psi-people are full of it, saying how ''their'' stuff is all real and all other stuff is ''fluff''.
Can't believe how ignorant some of them are lol.

[edit on 6/1/08 by -0mega-]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join